Help my delusional ass :")

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by seasoning, Dec 2, 2017.

1. seasoning

seasoning Rookie

So long story short, my cousins from Australia and their parents are coming to visit the family in like 4 days? They stay with my grandparents and I (I don't live with my parents and sibling anymore for personal reasons) every year they come.

The thingy is, once they come back, they'll be leaving again for a trip to Shanghai. My mom just had to tell me the first day possible, the first day of our vacation to Perth (I half regret being here tbh, still got three days left before we go back home). I got so sulky after she told me. Part of the reason being that last year, they planned a Hong Kong trip too. I got invited last minute, there was all this hassle and hard time getting tickets, but I eventually did go.

I was wondering why I didn't get invited, being delusional. But I keep on telling myself "oh you know, maybe they want a bit of privacy, some family bonding time". I'm just a cousin so I'm not part of that inner circle. I'm not in the position to say that I'm fine with that, because I have no say at all. I absolutely have to respect the decision made, even though I'm not the kind of ass to just force them to bring me along.

MY DELUSIONAL ASS KEEPS GROWING BIGGER THOUGH. I keep on being delulu, and thinking "hey maybe like last year, they'll invite me again!" Despite that whole paragrah before this one. Because of that I've grown even more delusional, thinking which clothes I should bring with more if I do get invited. (I've lost it)

There's a difference between thinking positive and being delulu. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY DELULU HELP ME.

This whole thing (besides being homesick) has been stuck on my mind so far throughout my time being in Perth. One minute I'm okay, happy, the next minute I regret being here. Especially since I'm homesick, my ass is stuck here, I can't do anything about it, and my parents won't let me make one phone call to my grandma, and yet they can. :/

Ignoring that homesick thing, IDK WHAT TO DO TO OVERCOME THIS DELUSION. I KNOW I ABSOLUTELY WON'T/ CAN'T GO. BUT I STILL HAVE THAT CORRUPTED HOPE IN ME CALLED DELUSION.

I know this is a short term thing, it won't last forever, but I feel like it's still hard to get over it. :confused:

(btw, it's the holidays for me this month)

으컁컁준수 and _CLeO like this.
  2. _CLeO

_CLeO ☾ JINSOUL 191005 ☽
    . Awards Team

3. seasoning

seasoning Rookie

I SEE BUT HELP

_CLeO likes this.
  4. _CLeO

_CLeO ☾ JINSOUL 191005 ☽
    . Awards Team

you see I'm trying to think of some advice but my brain can't process all the words so I'm jus like:
    [​IMG]

seasoning likes this.
  5. seasoning

seasoning Rookie

Should I scream, or just be patient.

_CLeO likes this.
  6. _CLeO

_CLeO ☾ JINSOUL 191005 ☽
    . Awards Team

Patience is a virtue gurl
    stay postive
    [​IMG]