HELP ME SAVE SUPERSTAR SMTOWN!

Discussion in 'K-POP' started by T_T_Official, Apr 30, 2019.

?

Do you agree with any? (Feel free to choose more than one)

50.0%

25.0%

25.0%

25.0%

25.0%

50.0%
  7. None

25.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. T_T_Official

T_T_Official Rookie

Currency:
    I recently emailed Dalcomsoft with a list of demands.

1.) EXO is a 9 member group, not 8. And EXO-K and M disbanded in 2014. Their discography stops at the Overdose EP. Please extend the main lineup to include Lay, and add the tracks from Growl, Miracles in December, Love Me Right, Sing For You, EX'ACT, For LIfe, and the song "Tempo," to the main group lineup.
    2.) Please move Welcome to My Playground to NCT 127 (Regular-Irregular) as the song was released as 10 members, and not 9.
    3.) TraxX is an active SM Entertainment group. Please add their discography to Super Star SMTown or at least their Staton tracks to SM Station.
    4.) Remove the Play and One More Time lineups of Super Junior and put them in the main lineup. Unlike NCT, Super Junior has always had 1 lineup, and every song in the main lineup has a different lineup as well so there's no reason to have 3 Super Junior lineups.
    5.) Merge the NCT Dream lineups as Jaemin was only on hiatus during The First and We Young. If you don't wish to do this, at least move the Korean version of My First and Last to the 6 member lineup.
    6.) Replace the live tracks in the TVXQ lineup with the actual album version. Just because SM is pretending 5 member TVXQ doesn't exist, doesn't mean you need to as well.

Thank you for your time. Please take this into consideration.

Do you agree with this? If so, please help me convince them. (No this is not a copypasta. It is if you make it one.)

2. JiminieKookie

JiminieKookie Professional ATEEZ and A.C.E stan

Currency:
    Park Junhee-stan| Stan A.C.E stan talent!
    I cry for Lay

SM is cruel to non Koreans

Lhhykssedsrk likes this.
  3. T_T_Official

T_T_Official Rookie

Currency: