Want to join in on the discussion? It's easy to sign up!

Welcome to our community

Haylucky: NCT to me an NCT fan (TRIGGERED warning)

Discussion in 'K-POP' started by haylucky, May 20, 2018.

Tags:
  1. haylucky

haylucky Icon

i like NCT for real I see he potential but I also see it’s demise

For one the real moment I felt they were going to hit big wa stage controversy surfing their saesang fans coupled with fans being rude to SNSD and other idols plus secruity issues

When I see those headlines it bring be back to when Exo were the verge of domination
    Saesang fans running across streets to see it get to Exo

When the announcement of the final formation of the current 18 members forming for nct2018

You can see how serious Sm is about making NCT popular
    Form the separate albums and mvs for the units

But what this comeback did was make me lose all hope in NCT being the next big thing

Why do I feel this way?

Loook that confusing feeling of seeing 18 different boys line up to talk is just too much like super junior and Exo and seventeen are strangely workable

But 18 is like too much

Then there’s the fact that I’m thinking from the young Fan girl mind site that

Once you get attached to an oopa that’s when you spend loads on merch but when we look at NCT we can clearly know through their systems you do not know when oopa is coming back or ever

Ten and jaemin had health issues
    Sm kept kun locked away for whatever reason

We all had to recently respect and stan Jungwoo and Lucas

So I’m just tired I do not have time or effort to support a group like cooperate companies like SM does for that I need to be attached to a unit or a member

I like Lucas the most because he’s my style but for reference he’s new member so how difficult could that be for the individual members to lose their fans to younger models it’s like dealing with hoebae effect where your a member of Suju having to see Exo prosper the same problem will happen to Taeyong doyoung jaehyun Mark
    Because those members are basically the core 4 and the og of this mess so when members are added you can see their fans leave for the new additions
    Which is just sad

NCT is never going to work
    Because kpop fans especially female fans that are oopa lovers which is like 80% of the fandoms of most groups will not accept this

Graduation systems can only work with femal groups

#1 haylucky, May 20, 2018
    Last edited: May 20, 2018
  2. noticemesenpai04

3. haylucky

haylucky Icon

Girl my keyboard keeps auto correcting itself because my friend is named Luca lol I’m dead at the mistake

4. Belgian_ELF

Belgian_ELF Never forget ♡
    Awards Team

professional Taeyong worshipper
    I think people forget the fact that NCT is actually designed for people to like a unit, not the whole group to start with...
    That's what the units are for: appealing different publics.
    That's why SM probs chooses to debut many members: not all members can do all concepts.

5. haylucky

haylucky Icon

The problem is let’s say I’m fan of the dreamies they graduate based on their age and go to idk 127
    So that means 127 will enventualy become some giant ass group in size

Belgian_ELF likes this.
  6. blossom_girl

blossom_girl ᴄ ɪ ᴛ ɪ ᴢ ᴇ ɴ
    Events Team

No,if dream were to graduate Mark & Haechan are already in 127 so it'll make no difference. Renjun & Lele would debut in the Chinese unit and by the time Jisung is to graduate there'll probs be more units.
    I don't think SM is dumb enough to make a mess of units without any planning or at least I hope so lol

suiram, I_am_scythe, Damasama and 4 others like this.
  7. Belgian_ELF

Awards Team

No, 127 is fixed, so there will be no more members there
    Mark and Haechan already have a fixed unit (127), so they're save
    Chenle and Renjun will debut in China unit soon (fixed) and the rest will probs form another unit or will be in NCT U (rotational)

8. haylucky

haylucky Icon

The Chinese unit is real? It keeps getting brought up but I’m like when does it start

9. JakeyWantsCakey

JakeyWantsCakey Public Figure

Well if the rumours are to be believed, they will be debuting at some point this year. Before December because that's when NCT 2018 are releasing their winter album.

haylucky likes this.
  10. JJBaker

JJBaker Notable

You can easily support 1 member alot of nct fans do i support all the dreamies
    And im already used to mark being in 3 units haechan 2
    plus nct china on the way
    jaemin missing for a year

im ready for the graduation system

will always buy dreamies albums

I_am_scythe and haylucky like this.
  11. Rand_Al_Thor

Well the Chinese unit is real enough that the financial guys upped SM's 2 half earning projections because of it. Thats pretty real in the business world.

I_am_scythe, haylucky and Damasama like this.
  12. Belgian_ELF

Awards Team

Yep, yesterday or so, financial reports confirmed it and it's rumored they debuted 2nd half of this year

I_am_scythe, haylucky and Damasama like this.
  13. haylucky

haylucky Icon

Damn a December album is pretty legit dm has the best Christmas albums I’m still in love with Exo first two and tts

14. haylucky

haylucky Icon

Imagine being a
    Mark doyoung Taeyong jaehyun stan
    That’s like the best to stan for the simple fact that said idol is being promoted well

I think the graduation with dreams will be interesting like where they end up and who is replacing them

15. haylucky

haylucky Icon

Your both saying financial reports that is basically legit then China unit is soon
    Also i wonder who will get that super junior hangaeng treatment my bet is on chenle or winwin

Belgian_ELF and Rand_Al_Thor like this.
  16. yutakunnn

yutakunnn Trainee

my favorite unit is NCT Dream and NCT U and both are not a fixed unit which is kinda sad for me because there is a possibility I can't see the same NCT Dream and U with the same formation again next time. :cryingr:

I_am_scythe and Ojijini like this.
  17. Belgian_ELF

Awards Team

Nah Chenle is massive popular

haylucky likes this.
  18. Ojijini

Ojijini Rookie

a boring ass student/renjun enthusiast.
    i honestly just think the graduation/unit system is messy.
    nct u is the messiest of all since the line up changes for every single song for the unit.
    the graduation system is sad for the dreamies. lots of dream fans are sad about mark leaving in a few months and wish they could be in a fixed group. idk where the hell sm is gonna put jaemin jeno and jisung (also the upcoming members) after they leave dream. they did mention they could be added in 127 in weekly idol(?), but like you said 127 is gonna be a big ass group if so.
    and tbh i wish they didnt put winwin in 127 (he barely got lines anyway) since he's gonna be in another fixed unit which is nct china. and sm obviously favors 127, so that's gonna be hard on him.
    but the graduation system as a whole is gonna be quite different from the usual groups we have since groups like exo have a fixed contract for like 10 years. idk if sm was gonna do an akb thing for nct. i remember something being like an open contract for them where they are free to leave anytime? seeing members leave and new ones coming is just business as usual. i dont think the graduation system would bother sm.

haylucky likes this.
  19. haylucky

haylucky Icon

See on weekly idol there was a mention of that is jaemin all 100 to join a group through
    Jeno and jisung may join a new unit besides 127 honestly this whole convo gives me a headache

20. JJBaker

JJBaker Notable

Mark & Haechan = I believe will only be in 127
    Because: With the china debut there will be 1 member already missing from some comebacks...Plus when they decide to debut japan they will be back to 2 members in other units...

Renjun & Chenle = Nct china...
    They already announce that they are debuting nct china this year and renjun graduates out early next year and chenle the year after if they dont plan to graduate them early...

Jaemin & Jeno & Jisung =
    Maybe nct 127 for Jeno as he hinted it but might of been a mistake [as 127 is not rotational but this may change]
    NCT U is a very likely possiblity tbh as when they graduate doyoung will be the only remaining U member who isnt in another unit..
    or they may be in nct south east asia xD

And they have announced that the sm kid models can become idols
    The oldest models atm are 11 so by time all the 2000's graduate he will be nearly 13 the age jisung was at debut :]
    122502984.jpg