Want to join in on the discussion? It's easy to sign up!

Welcome to our community

Happy Birthday Jiminie

Discussion in 'K-POP' started by GoldenIdun, Oct 12, 2018.

1. GoldenIdun

GoldenIdun Notable

Mochi Bot
    [​IMG]

Happy birthday to this angel boy!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Somehow excited Armeries have managed to trend 6 hashtags for him lol (the 6th is definitely by accident). Glad to see the love and support after the rough day he had yesterday.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Please feel free to post pictures, messages, videos or anecdotes (basically whatever you want) in this thread, to celebrate and appreciate the birth of this beautiful human being! Let's partayyyy

I for one, will start off by sharing some analysis about what Jimin's birth date says about him. Oooooooh mysterious, I know!
    [​IMG]
    Let's see what superstition can say about our birthday boy!

Numerology:
    Birth date 10.13.1995
    Month = 1+0 = 1 Day = 1+3 = 4 Year = 1+9+9+5 = 2+4 = 6
    Life path number is therefore 1+4+6 = 1+1 = 2

What does that mean? It means Jimin is a mediator. His purpose in life is to develop love, harmony, balance, cooperation, and diplomacy. He thrives when serving the needs of a group and making things happen behind the scenes. He's great with details. He's extremely emotionally sensitive and it’s imperative that he masters the art of not taking things personally. He has an amazing heart, which is both a blessing and a curse. He's innately conflict avoidant and yet is also the supreme mediator and diplomat.

When he's on the right path and happy he's sensitive, intuitive, supportive, detail-oriented, patient, cooperative and diplomatic. When he's not following his path and in a bad mood, he can be resentful, narrow minded, childish and manipulative OR indecisive, self-centered, dependent and overly sensitive.

Day of the week:
    Jimin was born on a Friday. If you're familiar with this famous nursery rhyme, you might now what that says about him. If not, you do now :p

Monday's child is fair of face,
    Tuesday's child is full of grace,
    Wednesday's child is full of woe,
    Thursday's child has far to go.
    Friday's child is loving and giving,
    Saturday's child works hard for a living,
    But the child born on the Sabbath Day,
    Is fair and wise and good in every way.

Astrology:
    Sun sign - Libra
    Moon sign - Gemini

The sun sign describes the basic nature and personality traits that remain constant through the ups and downs of people's lives. The people born under the Libra sign are kind, gentle and lovers of beauty, harmony and peace. However, in their effort to keep everyone happy, they find it difficult to say 'NO' to anyone, and as a result, they end up getting stressed.
    The Libra-born natives are experts at getting things done, but they cannot be called cunning. They are too good to exploit the emotions of other people. Their ruling planet is Venus, and they are extremely romantic people. Whatever they do in life is driven by the feelings of love. They're charming and have a very pleasing manner of talking, and also choose pleasant subjects to talk about, which makes people feel happy in their company. They have a strong sense of justice and fair play. They may skillfully find their way out, but they will never resort to cunning methods to get what they want. They are well-known for their diplomatic skills and have the ability to listen to differing points of view with a great deal of patience. Libra people will never go to extremes, and will mostly choose the middle path in order to please everyone around them, whatever the issues may be.
    Negative traits a Libra might posses are: indecisiveness, superficiality, self-indulgence and someone who changes their mind easily.

The moon sign indicates the emotional and physical nature of a person. Gemini is one of the air signs, signs of the mind, of communication and connectivity. According to his moon sign, Jimin is clever, witty and chatty. He has an instinctive need to communicate and socialize, and is naturally restless in mind and body, always on the go. He has fluency in speech and writing which will assist his natural urge to be the one who connects different things together, whether it be words, ideas or people. He'd probably enjoy and could become proficient at writing, literature, science or current affairs.

And as an extra added bonus, let's look at his Venus sign (because I know you want it).
    :eyebrowsr:
    Venus sign - Scorpio

The Venus sign rules our love style. People with Venus in Scorpio have a strong sense of what excites other people (and what gets on their nerves). They need to control this strong sense, because it makes it hard for others to resist them. Scorpio are capable of loving deeply, and crave intimacy. They're not afraid of anything, and their relationships tend to be intense for this reason. Intimacy is everything to Jimin, and he would not be interested in a relationship without it. Scorpios feelings of love are accompanied by a trace of desire, which means that there is always something desperate and crucial in their life that they wish for. They radiate strong sexual energy and they have a deep sense for the emotional state and sexuality of others.

Once again, happy birthday to this beautiful human being. I'm so glad I got to know you in this life. You always brighten up my days!
    [​IMG]

#1 GoldenIdun, Oct 12, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2018
    botmy, searust, Chifish and 20 others like this.
  2. sweetandspicy746

ARMY, NCTzen, Reveluv, Noodle, MyDay
    This is beautiful! Happy Jimin Day everyone!

3. steph_ch

steph_ch Public Figure

Happy Birthday to the most precious, cutest boy ever Jiminie :loverr3::giftr:. Also you went all out on this thread idun, it's lovely.

4. sugakookies

sugakookies Trendsetter

A professional Chen hoe :")
    Happy birthday to cutest person on this planet
    :lover1:

5. RxRedTx

RxRedTx Notable

BTS promoter
    Happy Birthday Jimin!!!!!!

[​IMG]

one of my all time favorite Jimin gifs :)

6. sandrayang

sandrayang Rookie

all i wanna do is hug him. want him happy and safe, surrounded by love and appreciation. that's all.

7. sandrayang

sandrayang Rookie

also @GoldenIdun it was 8 hashtags, there's another 2 in the top20 #JIMINE and #MR FAIRY

8. mpfc

mpfc Idol

happy bday!!Jimin-sshi:dancer:

9. GoldenIdun

GoldenIdun Notable

Mochi Bot
    ASDFGHdfghjJHJDKLKKkkLLÆÆ Crackheads indeed!!!

Some tumblr birthday spam:

#9 GoldenIdun, Oct 12, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2018
  10. rjkoya3579

rjkoya3579 Public Figure

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIMINIEEEEE
    GOOD LUCK THIS YEAR AS WELL! HAVE FUN IN EUROPE AND STAY HEALTHY!!!
    :loverr3::loverr3::giftr:

11. Fatosh

Fatosh Rookie

Happy birthday to the most charming boy I have ever laid my eyes on:lover1:

12. Anon813

Anon813 Newbie

Engineer
    Happy birthday jimin!! Get well soon and rock the concerts!!!

13. Multifandom_hoe

Army cult leader
    My Baby!!!
    Not a fairy but an angel, not an angel but a fairy.
    He was the one who attracted me to BTS in the first place, has always and will always have a special place in my heart.
    He is the most caring and sensitive, always there for the members.
    Beautiful inside and out, its no wonder most have a soft spot for him.
    Funny how when asked about himself he says he is cute and sexy -language barrier is not a problem if you are as charming as me- I mean its not a lie but there is so much more to you than your outward appearance.
    You deserve every good thing in life Jimin, Happy birthday my angel, keep flying!!!
    [​IMG]

14. lolyousodumb

lolyousodumb Rookie

Financial Assistance.
  15. Chuuriah_Carey

Chuuriah_Carey Public Figure

Gangnam Unnie
    Happy birthday beautiful boy :omgr:

16. deadleaves

deadleaves Rookie

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIMIN!!
    HE is MY BABYY!!!:loverr2:
    I so wish he has an amazing day and amazing year ahead!!
    Get well soon bby
    [​IMG]

17. Multifandom_hoe

Army cult leader
  18. thirst2real

thirst2real Newbie

a thirsting mess
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY SWEET BABY MOCHI PRINCE UWU i hope he has the best birthday and i hope he isn't too hard on himself this time around, and spends the entire time being happy and enjoying his day <3
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    im barely realizing if I continue I'll basically be here all day so im stopping here LOL...ok maybe a few more
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    ok now im really done:teeheek:

superthumb.jpg
    happy birthday our lil chim chim <3

[i had to remove two sadly :cryingk:]

19. sweetandspicy746

ARMY, NCTzen, Reveluv, Noodle, MyDay
    This whole thread is beautiful, proud to be an army!!

20. rinah108

rinah108 Idol

HAPPY BDAY TO THE MOST PRECIOUS PERSON IN THE WORLD! :waterr: I hope you’ll always be happy,healthy, loved & surrounded by people you love <3333

i’m so happy and proud of him :cryingk: