Happy anniversary to me! Now let me introduce myself…

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Tenshi.re, Dec 14, 2018.

1. Tenshi.re

Tenshi.re Leader

Currency:
    Before we get into this there are a few people I need to thank, for I would have never reached this milestone without them! ^^

@blossom_girl ah blossy bossy what would I do without you? Your memes will never be outmatched by me, but they did help me crawl out of my shell! Thinking back, you really did play a vital role in my character development. Your witty humour and how soft you get when caring for your friends made me feel more comfortable with being myself and opening up and I think that even still, when I talk to you I open up just a little bit more each time. Thank you for helping me be myself <3

@LanaWhatever I know I say ur like my fun aunt (bc u are) but ur also my agony aunt too :sadcat: I know I can always talk to you about anything when I need to and without you always being there when I needed some advice or support or just someone to vent to i’d have gone crazy by now. Every time something bothers me and I talk to you about it I feel so much better and stuff that made me feel really depressed suddenly don’t seem so bad and I can go on another day without them weighing on my mind. I feel like I haven’t really done the same for you though so just so you know my dms are always open! But in the meantime thank you for being my wonderwoman <3

@pleasehelpme My angel ;-; You’re so kind and understanding of others and it blows my mind how anyone could look at you and not want to give u hugs >.< every conversation with you fills me with joy and uwus! Thank you for always being sweet and caring no matter the situation and for brightening up my day every time you’re in it~

@Gigi I know you’re going for that depressed teenager vibe but your energy really lightens up the mood sometimes! When people are tired or depressed and you come along with your don’t give a fuck attitude and bitches let’s play t or d, it’s really uplifting ngl. There have been many times where you’ve saved me from being in a depressive slump all day by just bouncing in with your exceptionally bright energy demanding fun and a good chat!

@KidLeader112 I’ve lost count of how many times i’ve told you I love you but I really do!! I’ve never seen someone so positive in my life and your presence literally brightens up any thread. You’re always so friendly with everyone too, even if they’re being rude you keep going with it, it’s amazing! The literal definition of kill em with kindness tbh. You undoubtedly make AKP a better place for everyone here >.<

@svtsbreadnbutter If you were a superhero, you’d be called the smile sorcerer because you have magical powers that make anyone feel better about anything after talking to you :mahart:. No longer than 2 weeks into us actually talking, you cheered me up a BUNCH just by being yourself really, oh and your magical powers also make people feel comfortable around you too. I’m quite nervous around people I haven’t spoken to much but I was able to open up to you very fast and we still haven’t been talking for that long but I consider you a close friend. You tend to have a uniquely positive outlook on things and it’s really helped me see things from a different point of view when i’m feeling down and I can’t believe I never talked to you before >.< butterino is surely one great superhero!

@Super_Junior_15x I know a great head mami when I see one! Not only that but you’re also a great mami that fills my heart <3 You’re very compassionate and it gives me a sense of security when i’m around you even though you lowkey hate me when I call you cute (<3) there are many times where I would have taken a break from AKP if not for you always being there making me feel safe!

I also wanted to say thank you to everyone who has ever made me laugh or smile, we could be friends or we could have only interacted once or twice, of course I have my squad but you guys all gave me so much happiness in the time i’ve been here and I look forward to the future with you guys too, y’all make my stay worth it <3
    @maya2003s @kodoku @kddicted @Taeri @Mai_Turn @twinklingtwinkly @Bogi444 @sweetandspicy746 @NIKKIEF @Eziio @EazyC @Miless @LuhansGreenHair @daydreamhobie @mirella @sugakookies @Jessie @Emileh @Noemi @Darkyoda @Angelyna_Frost @suiram @la_mort_pour_vous @steph_ch @yeolieraw @ghostlight @_CLeO @lexuswoo @Mayah @Elizabeth_Xin @EGG @ExoticPride @Sel97 @seulgipringles @realangel @Meloverse @Icy68446 @Yseki @ezenk @aima_L @Golden_Wishes @KirbyX @Infire707 @SooYoung @kKaliko @Ninalabkon @Moh @PrestonGarvey @lmaoooooo @BritishSone @jytjuyikhujo @emanresu @WINWINlucas122 @Athena_Raye @Sory @AnotherKpopTrash @Kyulkyung @diiandreea @QueenMilkShook @magito @Xadne

Now onto the actual thread LOL

My profile~
    Stage name: Gukkie
    Position: Main vocal, Visual
    Fandom name: Lily pads because y’all keep me afloat :mahart:
    Birthday: 25/08/1999
    Zodiac sign: Virgo
    Height: 161cm (5'3")
    Weight: Light as a feather :triumph:
    Blood type: O
    Hobbies: Singing, playing World of Warcraft, solitaire for DAYS, avoiding all responsibility~

Don't you know who I think I am? (It’s a song reference don’t @ me)

If I were to describe myself, the number one thing i’d say is SHY. If anyone remembers when I first joined AKP, you would know that I kept to myself most of the time. I only started talking to people more after making friends which helped bring me out of my shell little by little. I still am very shy, but i’m surrounded with friends that make me feel comfortable now! I can also be hella stubborn, if I am 95% certain i’m right I will not back down sista, u wrong, me right, jal bwa, ddaeng! Y’all are lucky I tend not to have many strong opinions though, since I prefer to be peaceful and drink the tea rather than make it :joysip:. Okay i’m bad at describing myself so one more thing, i’m quite positive in terms of judging other people. Like there have been times where someone’s had a bad day and lashed out when someone was nagging them, and then that person starts bitching later because ‘oh my god he was so rude I didn’t even do anything ugh’ and i’m just like woah son they just having a bad day it’s nothing personal… Yeah considering the number of times an event like that has happened, i’d say i’m a bit more understanding than most people.

1. I don't have an ideal type either personality or visual-wise, all my crushes are different lol. The only trend is that they usually have hella nice eyebrows :^)

2. I don't have a favourite colour so when people ask I just pick the one that corresponds to my mood that day

3. I used to hate yellow but then Jungkook wore it once and now I like yellow

4. I have double jointed elbows so they bend slightly backwards and it freaks people out >.<

5. My role model is Taeyeon

6. I think the only hair colour I haven't had is black...

7. My natural hair colour is dark brown

8. I have 4 brothers and one sister

9. I'm quarter Welsh, 3 quarters English

10. My favourite flower is Love in the Mist

11. I have a dog called Neo and he’s a weimaraner! He was also the runt of the litter so he’s quite small, some people think he’s still a pupper but he’s almost 11!

12. My akp nicknames are Guk and Gukkie. Irl my nicknames are Lil (Lilz if ur hip and cool) and Lilington.

13. I don't want to learn how to drive a car, I might be up for learning to drive a moterbike though

14. I can sleep just fine after like 3 lattes

15. My favourite alcoholic drink is cider both for taste and just getting wasted. u get the good fruity shit for taste and then like 3 cans of strongbow if we gettin' LIT

16. My Hogwarts house is Slytherin

17. I'm atheist

18. Sometimes I binge on sciencey videos on channels like Vsauce or SciShow

19. My favourite season is Autumn

20. The facial feature i'm the most confident in is my eyes but I think my lips are the prettiest but they're hella underrated so they don't give me much confidence when no one else notices how kissable they are ;-;

21. I sleep naked even in the winter

22. My eyes have a lot of green in them, i'd say they're more green than brown but you can't see it unless you're shining a bright light in my eye, normally they just look brown

23. I'm a magpie. When I see jewelry stands or walk past jewelry shops I walk towards them like a zombie, I really like shinies, I must have all the shinies

24. When I die, I want y’all to please cremate me and compress my ashes into a diamond please and thank you

25. I currently have 2 tattoos, one of a bunny on the back of my neck and 'Into the New World' above my left elbow similar to where Taeyeon has 'Serenity' on her right arm

26. The next tattoo that I have booked for the end of January will be the letter I on my wrist after I by Taeyeon :3

27. My mbti is INTJ

28. My favourite anime is Tokyo Ghoul

29. I must have slippers with animals on otherwise I REFUSE to wear them

30. I have 1 1/2 sugars in my tea (in an average sized cup)

31. I collect bunny and wild cat plushies. My collection so far consists of one BT21 Cooky plushie, Jungkook's Hip Hop Monster plushie, 3 regular bunnies, 2 tigers (one from a claw machine and one from Barcelona Zoo), and 2 snow leopards, one from adopting a snow leopard for a year by WWF and the other from another zoo

32. My favourite quote is “Your faith has blinded you” which was said by Illidan Stormrage (my Illidarling <3) in a World of Warcraft cinematic, I just like it cuz it’s edgy LOL

33. I want to star in edgy mv where I die or some edgy shit, Bring Me The Horizon should hire me some time~

34. I would like to model for underwear, not for a sexy brand or anything just fkin throw me on an M&S ad or some shit

35. I first wanted to be a singer after watching Hannah Montana for the first time

36. I really don't want children... like i'm NEVER having children. EVER

37. I had a koreaboo phase in my makeup style where my eyebrows literally looked like rectangles

38. Having a kboo makeup phase did wonders for my style tho like I got really experimental after that and now I feel like I have my own style instead of just copying what the other girls are doing on Instagram

39. When I settle down with someone I want one pupper, a bunny, and at least 3 cats, no children though, these are my children

40. Aside from the more obvious South Korea and Japan, I also really want to visit Finland, Thailand and Vietnam after doing some research for a bunch of countries for my Travel & Tourism course at college

41. I will get married for aesthetic and only aesthetic

42. I want a sparkly wedding dress, a magpie's dream

43. I'd like to live in a city in an apartment at least 10 stories high

44. Thinking about what could have possibly been there or happened before the big bang triggers the most powerful existential crisis. I mean there had to be something! Why and how did the big bang even happen? We'll never know!!!

45. I love it when guys wear pink, I think it's slowly becoming a fetish of mine

46. 99% sub :^)

47. I have my lobes pierced and a scaffold bar on my right ear, I have at least 6 more ear piercings planned out

48. My favourite hang out zone is out on a beach that I used to hang out with high school friends at a lot. You gotta climb over a bunch of huge slippery rocks to get there and there's this set of ruined stairs and a tree overhanging it and it's really beautiful watching the sea from there. My favourite song to listen to in that spot is Hold Me Tight by BTS

49. My favourite position is spooning. Now you can take that as cuddle position or sex position, however you want :^)

50. I would never 'hook up' or have a one night stand, either you date me or beat it! (that pun tho :^) )

51. I tried to smoke weed when I was drunk once, I choked instead

52. Pink is my aesthetic not just on akp but irl too

53. I have my dad's nose (round) from the front and my mum's nose from the side (pointy)

54. Tiny hands, feet and ears according to the many people who have commented on them

55. Lowkey obsessed with the idea of gettin' jiggy while wearing SO's softest warmest cutest hoodie. Maybe my #1 kink is just being comfortable?

56. I ship Kwangsoo and Somin on Running Man so hard

57. My favourite World of Warcraft expansion is Mists of Pandaria which isn't nearly as cringe as the name and whole trailer I PROMISE

58. I drink coffee (lattes) for the flavour, doesn't wake me up at all. Is caffeine immunity a thing? This explains the sleeping after 3 lattes thing at least...

59. there honestly isn't many people I dislike, but when there is it's for hella bitchy reasons, like if I told someone who I didn't like and why, they'd be like "omg u bitch" probably

60. Tend to have a thing for main vocals (kpop biases include Jungkook, Taeyeon, Baekhyun, Daehyun, Luna, Sejeong etc)

61. Fanfics have made me cry more than any movie could

62. I joke about sexual stuff a lot but when people talk about real experiences I literally scream and try to block out my ears

63. Drunk me is very needy for cuddles and love

64. The first K-Pop song I tried to learn the dance to was The Boys by Girls' Generation but it was too hard so like any K-Pop fan, the first song I actually could do the dance to was Gee (just the chorus lol)

65. The Boys was also the first K-Pop song I ever heard

66. I have a slight lisp apparently but people only notice when others point it out and they all be like 'oh yEAHHHHH' :<

67. If being forgotten was a sport, i'd have earned an Olympic gold medal in it by now :^) (“why weren’t you at the party?” “I wasn’t invited” suddenly, they have an expression on their face that could only be described as ‘o shit’)

68. All of my school friends thought i'd be the first to lose my virginity... I'm the last virgin standing lol

69. If I know a friend or associate has been bitching about me I literally couldn't care less and I stay friends with them without any hard feelings, I only care about what my close friends say about me behind my back or think about me, sometimes I care a little too much

70. If i'm riding in the back of the car I have to be on the right side, the left side just feels wrong, unless i'm in the front passenger seat because being at the front is better than being on the right. In a country where they drive on the right side of the road I feel better on the left side though, maybe it's to do with being in the middle of the road instead of the edge?

71. Everyone on my dad's side of the family is Christian apart from me and my dad

72. My main insecurity is feeling inadequate due to just being an insecure teen and then some friends going out of their way to confirm my suspicions that I didn't mean shit to them :^)

73. If there was one thing i'm thankful to my parents for, it's for raising me in a liberal environment so I would always be accepting of others regardless of gender, race, religion etc. I've also never 'came out' to them as pansexual because I don't feel like I need to, I already know they accept me so I don't feel the need to declare myself to them and I could just walk through the door with a girl under my shoulder and they'd be fine with it

74. I feel more comfortable singing in front of a crowd of thousands of strangers than singing to a small room of family and friends. If I mess up in front of the crowd of strangers then meh I don't know them but in front of family and friends I would feel like i've disappointed them even if they're supportive

75. I 'came out' to my friends after my bff was teasing me about liking Taehyung (he was my bias before Jungkook) and she said "aww do you like V?" and this one girl overheard and shouted "LILY ARE YOU A LESBIAN?!?!?" so I just said "Well i'm technically halfway there".

76. I've read probably no more than 20 books in my life (including ones I read for school and not including short children's books) but i've read at least 500 fanfics

77. I've only ever been on one date, we watched Spectre and we're both hella awkward people so we literally stayed silent the whole time and then went our separate ways home straight after... at least I got to see a movie for free?

78. *void*

79. My favourite bra style is balcony

80. Phone anxiety… Pretty sure I lost a couple of job offers cuz I was to scared to answer the phone :/

81. According to my brother, I fell on my face A LOT when I was a kid… and I kept doing it until a lot older than when other kids would have grown out of it apparently. My dad said I always had a graze on my chin from falling over, in fact there’s an iconic picture of me when I was younger eating a creme egg with a graze on my chin

82. My first crush was on Sylar in the TV show Heroes :^) I wasn’t allowed to watch it back then but my brothers and sister didn’t care LOL

83. I’ve made out with about let’s say a quarter of my friends/acquaintances just from one game of very drunk spin the bottle

84. If anyone remembers the episode of Doctor Who called ‘Silence in the Library’, that episode aired right after I got over my fear of the dark… had to sleep with my light on again after that :^)

85. I have a birthmark but it’s like a patch just under my boob so I’ve been forgetting it’s there ever since I hit puberty basically

86. The band that i’ve been a fan of the longest is probably Panic! At the Disco

87. My middle name is Sian (sh-ah-n) and it’s Welsh and was given to my by my Welsh great grandmother

88. Been a single pringle for about 3 years now ;-;

89. My favourite BTS mixtape so far is Hope World

90. The scariest nightmare I had as a child was being invaded by aliens that turned my entire family into chocolate bars and ate them. I woke up before they got me too ;-;

91. I have an aloe vera plant in my room because I read somewhere once that it was much better than the average plant at making oxygen! It’s a little dead tho I keep forgetting to water it :<

92. I tend to like flower flavoured things~ I like pretty much anything that’s violet, elderflower, or rose flavoured

93. My favourite perfume is BOSS The Scent For Her

94. I had an emo phase but what’s worse is that I had a scene phase too… we don’t talk about that one

95. People have told me I look like IU, Taeyeon, Joy, Chaeyeon (IZone), and who dat who dat I-G-G-Y :^)

96. All I want is snuggles

97. Words that I tend to find pretty are usually things that allude to space i.e. interstellar, celestial, constellation, universe etc

98. My favourite song is The Days by Patrick Wolf

99. My least skipped song is probably 1996 by The Wombats

100. My favourite weather is storms

Finally… yeah this took a few days to complete LOL

Here’s to another year of a Gukkie filled AKP!

#1 Tenshi.re, Dec 14, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 3, 2020
  2. Sory

Sory Married to @PrestonGarvey

Currency:
    Being uwu or naughty
    You are a lovely user. Your DP keep bringing a smile to my face every time I see it. We never really interacted directly but I love what I’ve seen of you. And you have an amazing voice. Congrats on your anniversary :loverr3:

StrayLuv, Dopamine, magito and 6 others like this.
  3. Taeri

Taeri Married to @NBW

Currency:
    MD
    Ok I read half of it *phew*
    Will come back for the rest later

4. Tenshi.re

Tenshi.re Leader

Currency:
    Thank you <3

5. Tenshi.re

Tenshi.re Leader

Currency:
    Imagine what it was like thinking em all up and writing them LOL

6. Sel97

Sel97 Leader

Currency:
    Promoting Day6
    Happy Anniversary Gukkie!! :loverr3:

Omg finally someone else that loves sciencey videos. I love watching them especially AsapScience

Dopamine, magito, zooqueen and 8 others like this.
  7. Taeri

Taeri Married to @NBW

Currency:
    MD
    I guess that’s why you couldn’t wait yesterday and posted that thread :teeheek:

Dopamine, magito, Sory and 5 others like this.
  8. Tenshi.re

Tenshi.re Leader

Currency:
    Ah yes I had a phase of asapscience too LOL

9. Manoko

Manoko • S H I N E •

Currency:
    Mina ♥
    LOL can you reveal coz even i dont know of these precious nicknames

AND CONGRATS!!!! IT'S BEEN A PLEASURE TO HAVE U HERE FOR A WHOLE YEAR! NEXT UP!:loverr3::loverr3::loverr2::loverr2::lover1:

10. svtsbreadnbutter

svtsbreadnbutter ⍥ Snake Jester ⍥
    Moderator .

Currency:
    Hahahaha
    :waterr::waterr::waterr::waterr::waterr::waterr::waterr::waterr::waterr::waterr:
    THIS IS SO SOFT GUKKIE OMG UR GONNA MAKE ME CRY
    I'm glad I'm able to be someone you confide in and talk to when you have an issue or feel down, it makes me happy to know you feel comfortable around me enough not just to send iconic nudes, but to also let me know how you really feel ♡♡♡
    SMILE SORCERER IS AN ICONIC NAME
    :mad:

Dopamine, magito, Sory and 6 others like this.
  11. Sel97

Sel97 Leader

Currency:
    Promoting Day6
    LOL same, it was so intense I even bought their book and I hate reading

Dopamine, magito, suiram and 6 others like this.
  12. Bogi444

Bogi444 ❣ Bogibear ❣
    Moderator .

Currency:
    CONGRATS GUKKIE :loverr3:

13. Tenshi.re

Tenshi.re Leader

Currency:
    :waterr::waterr::waterr::loverr3::loverr3::loverr3::loverr3::loverr3:
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

14. Darkyoda

Darkyoda Married to @peachHeaven

Currency:
    Buddy Gang
    I didn't read all of that but keep on slaying Gukkie :loverr3:

15. Tenshi.re

Tenshi.re Leader

Currency:
    I wouldn't either tbh LOL

Dopamine, magito, Sory and 4 others like this.
  16. _CLeO

_CLeO ✵ 2020 w/ Nikki ✷
    . Awards Team

Currency:
    OMG Guk! This thread is so precious and thoughtful :lover1:

You're so sweet and I feel that I'm missing out on a lot by not approaching an amazing gorl!!
    brb lemme just slide into your DMs already cuz I been meaning to do that for a while
    [​IMG]
    Happy Annivesary Gukkie!~ I hope you stay for more annivs to come :loverr3:
    [​IMG]

Dopamine, magito, Sory and 4 others like this.
  17. RoAnon9935

RoAnon9935 Married to @Vipmultifandom10

Currency:
  18. suiram

suiram Married to @yoonky

Currency:
    HAPPY ANNIVERSARY QUEEN<333333333333333333333

Dopamine, magito, Sel97 and 5 others like this.
  19. Tenshi.re

Tenshi.re Leader

Currency:
    LOL THAT GIF IS SO HAPPY ASDJFDGDH

Dopamine, magito, Sory and 3 others like this.
  20. Tenshi.re

Tenshi.re Leader

Currency:
    THANKS KING<333333333333333333333333

Dopamine, suiram, magito and 3 others like this.