Hair help?

Discussion in 'Fashion & Beauty' started by LAYNICORNINFIRES, Sep 15, 2018.

1. LAYNICORNINFIRES

LAYNICORNINFIRES Akp’s Meme Queen™

Currency:
    uwuing into oblivion
    So I’m kinda tired of how my hair poofs up and I have yet to find a shampoo+conditioner that can tame my hair since I have several textures in my hair
    So the canopy is really smooth and straight but underneath it’s a weird mix between loose, frizzy waves and really, really tight, kinky waves

Do you know any shampoos/conditioners that might work for my hair?
    Thanks​

Sohee likes this.
  2. lighterxx

lighterxx Married to : @twentyonejongdae

Currency:
    I found Milky spray works best for me. Makes my hair shine and open knots easily. Also if you want it to not poof, you need to wrap your head and sleep like that or take showers at morning.

michikochan and Sohee like this.
  3. Sohee

Sohee Public Figure

Currency:
    Oh, I'm a guy and I had bleached & dyed my hair now it became really weird texture hair and hard to style

Argan oil shampoo/conditioning & the intense hydration mask in spoilers make my hair smooth as hell, - hard to style but can't fell any dmg of dye <: that works also for puffed hair my sis tried too xD

Really hard to find it, found a supplier that has it and buy in multiple packs xD[​IMG]

**Cause my hair in summer goes naturally bleached I have issues during transitioning to winter with my hair colour so I prefer colouring it in order so people wouldn't ask if I dye my hair (yes I find it kinda embarrassing to admit) xD

Eleia and lighterxx like this.
  4. chaeyoungiis

chaeyoungiis Trainee

Currency:
    Lover
    I use organix shampoo and aussie conditioner and aussie deep conditioner. also, this palmers olive hair mask

5. juliemack169

juliemack169 Newbie

Currency:
    Use Regenepure shampoo.

6. Fran9696

Fran9696 Newbie

Currency:
    Hello, I can recommend some kinds of shampoo or mask, but at first, you should pay attention to your diet, lifestyle, and bad habits. I learned by my own that internal state is important when I have been smoking. I quit maybe 6 months ago when I had read the article about smoking and our look. There are a lot of sites where people can learn more about, for example, VapingDaily and others. I think that good- looking starts from inside and understanding what to do with our body.

7. michikochan

michikochan Trainee

Currency:
    your local bum
    now that we are on this topic, i cut my bangs but have no idea how to style them lol. they get all oily and lay lifeless on my face. helppppp

8. Candy416

Candy416 Newbie

Currency:
    I use a baking soda and water rinse, natural shampoo bars, then diluted ACV as "conditioner". ACV makes your hair smooth and shiny but doesn't clean it.

9. Crippy

Crippy Newbie

Currency:
    designer
  10. Candy416

Candy416 Newbie

Currency:
    Can you try Rogaine? It's OTC now a days...

11. fitnesshealth

fitnesshealth Newbie

Currency:
    1. Use your fingers to comb your hair. Brushes and combs create friction that can damage your hair or upset the strands, causing more frizz. ...
    2. Choose air-drying over blow-drying your hair. ...
    3. Skip the towel. ...
    4. Wash your hair less frequently. ...
    5. Keep your hands off your hair during the day. ...
    6. Reduce chemical treatments.

12. stellauk

stellauk Newbie

Currency:
    Maybe try some natural Oil Based Shampoos + Conditioners. They may be a higher price than regular shampoos but have worked wonderfully for my hair. I live in the UK and there are very few good options,I tried GorgiasLondon and loved it. My hair is dry so I went with Argan Oil Shampoo+Conditioner, but depending on your hair you can go with this or Marula Oil Shampoo since you mentioned that your hair is frizzy.

#12 stellauk, Apr 26, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2019
  13. Candy416

Candy416 Newbie

Currency:
    I find that spending the money on conditioner and styling and care products is where I really get my money's worth.

Shampoo is shampoo, barring some exceptions. It's meant to strip all the grease and products out. I mean, don't buy cheap floor degreaser type shampoo. But don't go all out. Pay some attention, but midgrade is fine.

Spend money on the conditioner that follows the shampoo.

And the leave in conditioner, gel, heat treatment, and other care products used to style and care for the health of your hair. Those are where you really get your money's worth, and where inferior products deliver inferior results.

Not a hairdresser, but what I've noticed after years of personal hair care.

14. Aweressa

Aweressa Newbie

Currency:
    Hi there, girls! What about some vitamins? Which do you think are the best for hair? Maybe you can recommend something to me here... I have been looking at Canadian Pharmacy Online, but I still need some tips and recommendations on them

#14 Aweressa, Oct 28, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 4, 2019