guess i just don't have school!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'School Life' started by TheLadybug, Sep 22, 2020.

1. TheLadybug

TheLadybug i paid 3500 currency things for this title

Currency:
    leader of the oikawa tooru & bokuto koutarou cults
    fun fact my school just fucked up all my courses so uh yay i guess i have no subjects :cool::cool::cool: for one course they mixed it up w the prerequisite which i need to have first, and for the others i just haven't been added :cool::cool::cool:

this is great i love having no future!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

General.Yeon likes this.
  2. General.Yeon

General.Yeon ~A.K.A. Eldritch_Irene ♡

Currency:
    That happened w/ so many students in our school lol. They just spent the first days of school chillin' out of school because their schedules were hella fucked up.

TheLadybug likes this.
  3. TheLadybug

Currency:
    yeah i feel your pain :(
    for us it wasn't our school it was our school board
    they had the bright idea of combining online classes for all schools across the board!! most kids had 0 subjects and we're talking tens of thousands of students
    don't you love people who can't do their jobs
    :loverr2::loverr2:

General.Yeon likes this.
  4. General.Yeon

Currency:
    Yeah, that sucks.. :/ For us, all of the schools in our district followed the same plan. The plan was to have two options, hybrid or online. That made scheduling a lot more complicated and conflicted because then there are some teachers that have to teach their online and in- person students at the same time, and then there's kids who are going to be attending classes in- person one day and online another because of hybrid, etc. It takes a lot of careful planning that our district just didn't have the time to do properly lol. And honestly, it's unnecessary. They could've just had it all be online, which would be much safer for us and much easier for them.
    And ofc, there are also a shit- ton of tech problems that our district was too dumb to anticipate and is causing more frustration and chaos!! :omgr:

TheLadybug likes this.
  5. TheLadybug

Currency:
    that sounds so fun i love frustration and chaos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :'D
    I FEEL LIKE WE'RE LIVING IN THE SAME PLACE LMAO THIS IS GREAT I CAN'T BELIEVE SOMEONE ELSE IS IN THE SAME AWFUL SITUATION :omgr:
    they did the same thing w the hybrid and online classes as your district!! and then they gave students the option to change to online like a week before school was starting? so they kept postponing the start of school bc they didn't know what to do???? wtf????????????????

fun fact they made an app to give us our schedules but it was so dysfunctional i think it's rated 1.2 stars on the app store at the moment lmaooo

General.Yeon likes this.
  6. General.Yeon

Currency:
    Yeah, it's cool to relate to someone in this mess. :')
    That's pretty last- minute. Must have been weird lol. We had to make our decision three weeks before they started to plan and put everything into place. Kids have already caught corona in hybrid but the district isn't giving up w/ it yet. Apparently, they just have to quarantine for two weeks and their family members don't even have to quarantine. Like, wtf? What kind of messed- up, dumbass logic is that? Their family members are obviously 100% going to get corona from the kid. They live together, ffs.. And so they're just going to let them spread it around, smh.

Lmaoo
    We had two websites w/ our schedules on it. One was just some website for our schedules and the other was our school website. On our school website, the schedule also had links on it (you just clicked on each subject listed) that would take you to each of your teachers' pages which had assignments, resources, meeting links, etc.. on it for the class. It was pretty neat and useful. It was unnecessary to have the schedules anywhere else but there, and it actually caused problems because our district updated the schedules on the first website but forgot the second one so we couldn't even attend our classes anyways lol. Istg, this shit is really exposing the ppl who run our district for their ingenuity. :angryr:

TheLadybug likes this.
  7. TheLadybug

Currency:
    LMAOOO ik sometimes i wonder how these people get jobs--
    we have a similar website that's like the school website. i clicked on a class that i was supposed to have and opened it and there was a different class' content :lover1:
    yeah the even better thing is that the school told us that we can't change our 1st quadmester schedules even though they were all wrong :'))))) so instead they kept changing our courses in the middle of the night pls stop :')

General.Yeon likes this.
  8. General.Yeon

Currency:
    Smh..
    Anyways, I hope things get better for you.

TheLadybug likes this.
  9. TheLadybug

Currency:
    yeah they mostly did, it's been four days and i think almost everything's fixed :')

General.Yeon likes this.
  10. General.Yeon

Currency:
    For us too, things are mostly sorted out now and we've figured out just about everything. But in a few weeks, we'll be moving again to a new online platform. No idea why, but I hope it's at least as good as our current one (which is okay for the most part, actually.) Let's hope they know what they're doing this time. :/

TheLadybug likes this.
  11. bleus

bleus Trainee

Currency:
    Such a mood lmao

TheLadybug likes this.