Want to join in on the discussion? It's easy to sign up!

Welcome to our community

Groups/Idols that get way more hate than necessary

Discussion in 'K-POP' started by Lubby00, Jun 18, 2017.

1. Lubby00

Lubby00 Artist

Twice -
    While they are popular and are generally loved, their hate is VERY vocal and can be obnoxious. While they do lack in some things (Onces and even Twice themselves know it, as they always talk about improving and have shown progress), some people exaggerate to make them out to be the worse thing ever which is false. And truth be told they don't hate them for being so called "untalented, but it's because Twice are huge and they are jealous of them. Also their MVs after Cheer Up have mass dislike projects. Even this site would give a negative Twice topic more attention than even their comeback topics which is pathetic

CLC -
    This is mostly among Koreans. It's like no matter what Knetz just won't give them the time of day due to their supposed "attitude" controversy (which idk how they're even saying that it was). Every little move they make it a critique to Knetz. Bashing their cute concept but once they go with girl crush they say they should return to their original concept

Bom -
    I could understand if she was getting hate for smuggling illegal drugs for "party" reasons. But she was taking medicinal drugs that was prescribed to her in the US to help cope with her depression + trauma she went through due to witnessing the death of her teammate. She really needed it, and people where selfish and rude by making fun of her and putting her down over it. If she was a family member or close friend of them, would they look down on her for it? But because she's a celebrity, it's okay to do so?

Any idol that gains weight -
    I see perfectly healthy looking idols get bashed for not being the "ideal" weight. Even JinE had suffered from anorexia due to this. You'd think Knetz chill out after that. But while they wished she'd get better, that didn't stop them from continuing to body shame other idols such as Kyla. Even some Pristin fans turned their back on her over it (although thankfully this just helped true Pristin fans show even more support while also condemning those evil "fans" who did it)

#1 Lubby00, Jun 18, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2017
  2. Nahikxoxjen

Nahikxoxjen Trainee

3. keylover0923

keylover0923 Artist

All of them, I just don't understand why people take time out of their day to hate people they've never met :confused:

chiblet28, Envyy, Love__Peace and 4 others like this.
  4. Marianthi

Marianthi Artist

Twice ( obviously)
    That girl from pristing ( Kyla I think her name). She has it very bad. Not even the fandom supports her....

Love__Peace, borabora_97 and Lubby00 like this.
  5. southclubstan

iKON should be on No.1

Yenyeehng likes this.
  6. xoxoKPOPxoxo

xoxoKPOPxoxo Artist

Every group / Soloists
    but the ones I see the most are
    TWICE
    Bom
    T.O.P (lately)
    YG artists in general(except Winner, AKMU and Lee Hi)
    Shindong
    Kangin
    I.U
    Sulli
    Taeyeon
    Jimin (AOA)
    Jackson
    Bambam
    :cryingk:Stop hating on them their my faves:waterr:

7. Love__Peace

Love__Peace Super Rookie

Well I'm a SONE :) but I'm really sad the way TWICE babes getting hate :) rather than giving them chances & time to improve their talents :( bashing them is very very bad :( some jealous people find unnecessary points and making them big issues and making idols fan-wars :(

xoxoKPOPxoxo likes this.
  8. Darkwah99

Darkwah99 Artist

G Dragon, literally a Chanel bag that he bought

CrypticDreams and devilinblack1 like this.
  9. seungriseyo

seungriseyo Artist

jessica but im used to it by now

10. Love__Peace

Love__Peace Super Rookie

Lot of time netz forgetting idols are humans :(

Sulli -- cant pose things she wants in her own Instagram account
    IU -- shouldn't make or sing mature songs - cause she is nation's sweetheart
    Taeyeon -- cant be in love with the man she want -- cause fans of Exo wouldn't approve it
    TWICE -- they aren't talented -- cause some people are jealous about their popularity
    Park bom -- if they can they will get court petition for getting her medical exam to if she did that or this
    Exo Lay -- he is unwanted person to exo -- cause his Chinese activities ( but the boy still manage to smile )
    G-friend Umji -- She is ugly to them -- they make her loose her confident that make her to cover her face from her hair
    Big Bang - daesung --- he is ugly to netz - ( but he one of few persons who has the best angel smile )
    SNSD - Tiffany -- she cant date the person she like & cant pose things mistakenly

Acording to those fans ;) their favorite Oppa cant date anyone :( their favorite group is the only talented ;) no female idols should weight than they want :( and sometime they find idols are too tiny :( their Oppa's shouldn't look or talk with female idols:(
    I feel really sad for k-pop idols :( but what to do :( i dont think this will stop ever :(

11. sirsans

sirsans Artist

Dean? Some people want him to die in award ceremony.

12. BEG4DAWIN

BEG4DAWIN Artist

T-ara! #1 by far, the haters destroyed their careers in Korea and sent them to exile in china.

13. Spinereader

Spinereader Artist

Sungmin from Super Junior. From what I've read he can be a little annoying now and then, but geez, some fans act like he killed a guy!

Bobby from iKon. From the way everyone talks about him, I was expecting a low level Iron. What I got was a shy, awkward kid who doesn't seem like he'd hurt a fly. I mean the guy sleeps with a Pooh doll for God's sake!

14. ex0ticprid3

ex0ticprid3 Artist

T-ara is the worst case. That bitch Hwayoung and Knetz ruined their career.

Sungmin, his career might be over just because he got married

SNSDQUEENT_ARA and Elf_lover like this.
  15. Darkyoda47

Darkyoda47 Legend

[​IMG]
    Ain't nobody getting as much hate as TWICE. It's honestly ridiculous how much hate they get. People need to do better -_-​

Lubby00 likes this.
  16. Eline98

Eline98 Artist

Taeyeon. Especially a couple years back.
    Twice

17. Lubby00

Lubby00 Artist

This especially, it's really sad what she had to go through

18. Chikkin

Chikkin Artist

Ikon, everyone drags this group and just as i start to feel bad until their fans start opening their mouths, ikon doesn't deserve it but i can't say that their fans don't bring it on themselves

19. devilinblack1

devilinblack1 Artist

I am sure he did not bought it. it is sponsored and scribbling on it he made it way more valuable but dumb people thinks that now the bag is useless LOL

CrypticDreams and Darkwah99 like this.
  20. LeviAckerman777

LeviAckerman777 Entertainer

Twice: I may not like their music, but I have a soft spot for the girls...They're living their dream and trying their best....although their fans need to tone it down a bit with the "They will ruin your faves" stuff...