[GRAPHIC][NB] Picture of bloody student goes viral

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by truechoi, Sep 4, 2017.

1. truechoi

truechoi Trendsetter

Onew's illegal wife
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Article: Busan 'bloodied junior high school student' was assaulted two months before too
    Source: Yonhap News via Nate

Five junior high school students (14 years old) were reported to the police for assaulting a fellow 14 year old student in an alleyway by using physical force, a chair, and glass shards, all of which was recorded and shared. The picture of the bloody victim went viral, causing netizen outrage and petitions of 50,000 signatures demanding a stronger sentence for the minors. [GRAPHIC, BLOODY PICTURE]

-

1. [+4,429, -12] Send them to jail

2. [+4,162, -12] I've just seen the devil...

3. [+4,077, -10] These b*tches... you need to take not only them but their parents too and give them physchological help. They deserve to die...

4. [+195, -1] They don't know what real fear is, that's why they're like this. Settle for as much money as possible so that their families have to live in utter poverty for the next four generations.

5. [+195, -1] They're already like this, I can't imagine what they'll be like when they're older. As a parent, I'd be so ashamed of raising a kid like this, I would just kill both the kid and myself if they ever did this.

6. [+188, -0] So the police knew she was assaulted months ago already but did nothing because the victim refused to testify? Did they not realize that she was scared of the repercussions? They didn't bother investigating it at all?

7. [+174, -1] Jail their parents with them

8. [+159, -0] How about instead of sending them to juvie, they get the same treatment right back, right down to making their heads as bloody as possible.

9. [+157, -0] Just reveal their identities. Even if they get sent to jail, they won't be there for long. Imagine them coming back out and acting like normal members of society... we'll hear worse news about them years from now when they're out of juvie.

10. [+146, -0] Apparently they were kicking her while laughing... psychopaths. They're so young that the case will just settle and they'll be sent to juvie for a bit. It'll be a passing memory for them. The CCTV is even scarier... if I ever saw my daughter suffer that kind of treatment, I'd kill them all myself and offer to go to jail.

-

Source: Nate

1. [+2,520, -9] I'm curious who the parents are who raised such children... how can they turn out like this? What did they learn growing up?

2. [+2,235, -18] One thing's for sure... b*tches like them aren't born from normal households

3. [+2,201, -5] The youth these days are crueler than most adults... we really need to get rid of laws protecting minors. I'm scared to even send my daughters to school anymore~

4. [+99, -0] Screw all of this! If my daughter suffered this, I'd pay them right back! Why even bother with laws protecting minors when we live in a world where 17 year olds are committing murders and middle school girls like them are acting so cruelly? These are not minors... these are devils.

5. [+88, -0] Their parents deserve to be publicly shamed right with them

1. [+6,832, -17] The laws need to be adjusted, especially the ones protecting minors. Make the consequences stronger...

2. [+6,698, -13] They're already claiming psychological issues. And now that their identities have been leaked all over the internet, they're claiming to sue for defamation ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ as if anyone would care about protecting them

3. [+5,405, -22] The law is made to protect human beings, not devils

4. [+4,015, -16] They have the DNA of murderers

5. [+1,596, -4] Let them go like this and they're going to grow up to actually murder someone. Any normal person could never commit an act like this. Please punish them to the severest consequences.

6. [+1,593, -4] To claim to "love the smell of blood" at their age already... they're past the point of recovery. They're murderers in the making.

7. [+1,259, -10] If I was the parent, I would've already sawed up not only the b*tches but their parents too

8. [+1,224, -3] When I first heard the news, I thought it was just kids who beat up another kid a little too far but I saw the pictures and they totally turned her into a bloodied piece of meat... These girls are not human beings. Just leave them to rot in juvie.

2. Lovely_Cornchips

Being really far up Chanyeol's Ass
    The bullying in Korea is on another level, I'm fucking disgusted.

3. loveis4evergone

loveis4evergone Super Rookie

Advocating For RM
    holy shit those girls need an exorcism they're already on a psychopathic level

4. mellie_luvs_kpop

K-drama bullying is indeed real. :whatk:

5. lighterxx

lighterxx Married to : @twentyonejongdae

poor girl... nobody deserves bullying but this level of "bullying" is monstrosity, do they have sociopathic tendencies? I would believe since they gave no fucks about another person at that young age.

6. Namjoons_bbabey

This needs to be nipped in the bud.

7. KIDLEADER

KIDLEADER Celebrity

Married to IU
    disappointed but not surprised, those highschool kdramas can't be all fictional.

ajimenez, jytjuyikhujo and Yabs_Trash like this.
  8. Queen

Queen A-List

Jihyo's gf & pro Chen stan
    How do you let a bullying situation get this out of hand? If they can beat up a girl in an alley way they probably didn't try to hide their bullying at school

Sel97 and Cutie888 like this.
  9. Cutie888

Cutie888 Married to :@ilovetzuyoda

They are the real devils

10. Cutie888

That's what I was thinking, it made me think of school 2015...... but this is way worse and those kids are devils that need to be in jail, not in school

mellie_luvs_kpop likes this.
  11. KIDLEADER

KIDLEADER Celebrity

Married to IU
    Lol you should watch Angry Mom, that really showed what real bullying in Korea looked like.

Cutie888 likes this.
  12. jytjuyikhujo

jytjuyikhujo Elite

Stanning Girl Groups
    I think the punishment for minors in SK need to be a more harsher cause I have seen so many stories like this and they always get away with it its so sad, the "there just kids they dont know what there doing" cant be an excuse no more.

they need to be punished properly cause they cant get a pat on the back and scolded by their parents 1 time , thats not gonna do nothing. cause this shit is whole new level and their has to be some type of punishment.

There 14 like what the hell they need psychiatric help on top of that to smh.

#12 jytjuyikhujo, Sep 4, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 4, 2017
  13. Cutie888

If there's blood like this, I'm not gonna watch "-"

KIDLEADER likes this.
  14. ancor

ancor Public Figure

They glorify the sh** out of bullying and it's one of the reasons why these kids think it's okay tbh.

15. KIDLEADER

KIDLEADER Celebrity

Married to IU
    Yeah there is blood, too bad, it's a really funny drama, and it also has this
    [​IMG]

Cutie888 likes this.
  16. Lulu_Key

Lulu_Key Veteran

Astronaut
    Bullying is tearing someone's book and taking their pencils, this is premeditated crime and murder attempt.

17. SangBawiUk

SangBawiUk Public Figure

Student
    If I ever see these girls I would literally kill them. I hate people like that regardless of age, gender or whatever. They disgust me and their existence should be erased.

18. Cutie888

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
    That beauty

19. kretiols

kretiols Newbie

Guys, I write a lot of articles for study. Sometimes I even do it not only for myself but also for other students. It turns out that I use phraseological units, authorized phrases, and phrases, as well as words from common usage, sometimes it turns out that I unconsciously create content that is detailed to the existing one. How do I know how my texts match the content of other portals to avoid plagiarism, even accidental? Maybe I should use the program https://ozziessay.com.au/ to check the texts for plagiarism? How do you think?