got7 gossip/tea

Discussion in 'Celebrity Gossip' started by -colour-s, Nov 5, 2019.

1. -colour-s

-colour-s Newbie

Currency:
    does anyone have got7 gossips rumors or teas? anything on jackson wang?

2. milkyteabits

milkyteabits Newbie

Currency:
    I don't think people have much of anything on them but they're my boys so I hope they don't get involved in anything bad. A lot of stuff online is fake info "sasaengs" sell to people.
    :sweatr:

3. Banabas

Banabas Newbie

Currency:
    eggiebread.

#3 Banabas, Nov 5, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 6, 2019
  4. -colour-s

-colour-s Newbie

Currency:
    I know that's why i asked...i am no troll I'm just obsessed with them. I want to know more fake or not.

5. ilikeJB

ilikeJB Public Figure

Currency:
    There is always less tea with JYP idols because they don’t do much trouble. For instance, Got7 JB is a frequent guest in Soap Seoul but almost everyone that went and saw him can confirm he never drinks alcohol there. He drinks alcohol fine, but he never actually drinks in a club.

2pm shoots 2 mv about drinking alcohol, and during the shoot that provides alcohol, they don’t drink, when its known that they are all heavy drinkers.

They keep themselves clean because they are trained to be a good member in the society. I am not kidding, they even have a class and do events on that during training. They even have sex education during trainee days.

Thats probably the whole tea, JYP artist including Got7, they are all generally just good people.

#5 ilikeJB, Nov 6, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 7, 2019
  6. Skinner17

Skinner17 Public Figure

Currency:
    There's lots of story about GOT7 tho, but most just them acting like a Fuckboi in the states.
    The latest is one of the member dating a BJ. It appeared in the middle of BJ's mess. JYP denied it but.....

7. Binnie_Bunny

Binnie_Bunny Super Rookie

Currency:
    Lino's cat sitter
    Yugyeom was dating a dancer, she was v pretty from the pic; looked similar to Suzy imo
    but this could also be a fan that took a pic with him and got bold and grabbed his waist but idk they seemed close (it was just one pic tho)

8. Lhhykssedsrk

Lhhykssedsrk Rookie

Currency:
    Is this post 2pm era? Nickhun had a DUI accident previously. But yes all in all, JYP idols generally have less scandals/ tea plus JYP hardly sends their idols on variety or reality shows.

9. ilikeJB

ilikeJB Public Figure

Currency:
    Didn’t say they are above scandals but even when they have a scandal, the artist handles it in a very good respect to the public. Khun’s DUI aftermath wasn’t shielded by JYP. JYP lets interviewers ask him about it. They even had his mom answer a question about it in Mamma Mia. Nichkhun insisted that as a public figure he do need to apologise to the public for the disruption he had made in the media. Instead of hiding, he stood with his members and showed his guilt. Thus why the people in Korea still likes him. They can see he is reflecting instead of just “reflecting” in a statement.

LuluM likes this.
  10. Lhhykssedsrk

Lhhykssedsrk Rookie

Currency:
    Wow I think you've misunderstood the tone of my reply. I am not trying to shade them, I do like Nickhun and Got7 which is why I do follow their news. I agree, they did handle it well and Nickhun is sincere about his apology and he has not made the same mistake again. I was referring to the class and their training that you mentioned, was that after the incident?

11. ilikeJB

ilikeJB Public Figure

Currency:
    Lol I think you are the one that misunderstood my tone. I didn’t see no shade anywhere.

The classes that I said is given to trainees since day 1 of entering the company, and this class started even when Rain was training under JYP. I was explaining Khun’s aftermath reaction to his scandal is a product of those classes. Moral classes is not a sure prevention towards life mistakes. But it surely changes how a person repents after they make mistakes.

And moral classes doesn’t stop them having fun in a club, or drink alcohol but it reminded them that there is a limit. The company doesn’t need to give lists of things they can’t do, they already shaped them into someone that is responsible.

Lhhykssedsrk likes this.
  12. Lhhykssedsrk

Lhhykssedsrk Rookie

Currency:
    Sorry I misunderstood, it’s hard to read emotions through words. Some users can get quite offended and defensive here. :(

That’s good insight into JYP, I never knew that. I do know that JYP holds very high moral standards and expects the same from his people. It’s true, at the end of the day, it’s up to the individual’s personality and also surroundings and environment I guess.

JYP idols in general have very good attitudes and are respectful.

abcara likes this.
  13. -colour-s

-colour-s Newbie

Currency:
    can you tell me more about what you read?

14. Celinegirls

Celinegirls Public Figure

Currency:

I read that they are old school friends. She is a dancer. There were selfies of them together with captions "he is my friend" but I guess she deleted because of fangirls. They seem like good, close friends to me but of course we never know the reality unless they share it.

NaomiBlue, Binnie_Bunny and -colour-s like this.
  15. Celinegirls

Celinegirls Public Figure

Currency:
    #15 Celinegirls, Nov 7, 2019
  16. -colour-s

-colour-s Newbie

Currency:
  17. Binnie_Bunny

Binnie_Bunny Super Rookie

Currency:
    Lino's cat sitter
    haven't seen that pic, it's cute! had only seen the one in a white studio

18. ilikeJB

ilikeJB Public Figure

Currency:
    He didn’t admit or deny that he dates. He just apologised that his name came up in that BJ scandal. JYP denied Mark had anything to do with the main scandal itself. From what I read he once dated another BJ that also had nothing to do with the drama. They were both caught up in the middle of it because there is a KaTalk release that included their names.

The guy in the scandal was Mark’s friend and he cleared out that Mark had nothing to do with the scandal itself.

Mark’s fans kind of already knows that he dates, there is already a mental picture that he has a girlfriend due to his cute prom pictures pre debut. So the news about him dating that BJ in the past doesn’t surprise them much. And the BJ he possibly dated is one of the more likeable BJ, so JYP probably didn’t think that part is bad.

On dating scandal, for Got7 as long as it’s not JB fans would be fine. JB stans is kind of similar to GD stans, they think they own the idol. He basically said his fans are never gonna be his girlfriends and 2 fansites closed after that. It could be a coincident but being a JB stan myself, I can basically see firsthand how delusional some of my peers can be.

#18 ilikeJB, Nov 7, 2019
    kzrn and 5522111dgh like this.
  19. ilikeJB

ilikeJB Public Figure

Currency:
    JYP and Mark denied that he was involved with the main scandal which is having been part of Jun Jung Young’s Molka katalk group, that slander came up within a dispute between Mark’s friend and a BJ. The BJ that Mark supposedly dated is another BJ, both are not involved in the Molka scandal but their names got tossed in the middle of the scandal due to a KaTalk release that mentioned their names. Mark’s friend cleared out that Mark has nothing to do with the initial problem, nor do they both have anything to do with JJY’s Molka scandal.

They didn’t deny that he didn’t date the BJ but I don’t think dating itself is a problem for JYP. Especially the BJ that Mark allegedly dated is actually the more likeable BJ.

#19 ilikeJB, Nov 7, 2019
    5522111dgh likes this.
  20. kzrn

kzrn Celebrity

Currency:
    I completely believe this! JB stans are pretty hardcore o-o

likebcool, ilikeJB and -colour-s like this.