Girlies and bois - dark circles, anyone?

Discussion in 'Fashion & Beauty' started by Y3M, Jul 1, 2019.

1. Y3M

Y3M Super Rookie

Currency:
    I'd like to give up on make up almost completely and focus on my skincare instead.
    So, my skin is almost perfectly clean now.
    But.

The thing is, I'm very pale and I have extremely dark eye circles. I don't think that photos will do it justice.
    Blood test results are perfect. It's just that I've always had them and I can't minimize them with any eye cream or with enough sleep. They are also folding a lil bit, so even putting concealer on is a nightmare.

my koreaboo bish said i have natural aegyosal and i SHOULD BE HAPPY but im tired of being a panda
    What are your remedies for dark circles and puffiness that actually work? Let's share the knowledge.

upload_2019-7-1_19-14-8.png
    upload_2019-7-1_19-14-38.png
    upload_2019-7-1_19-15-7.png

perpetualpotato likes this.
  2. perpetualpotato

Currency:
    Dude I'm so pale I basically have translucent skin in some spots, especially under my eyes. It used to be pretty bad but I started using a whitening eye cream approx a year ago and they look much better now, maybe that could work for you?
    also reducing screen time might work, staring at screens too much stresses the eyes and can cause that

Y3M likes this.
  3. Y3M

Y3M Super Rookie

Currency:
    I can confirm that I used whitening cream as well, but I think that didn't exactly work on me. Whitening stuff works on my stretch marks, scars, but not eye circles
    You can share the one you are using, I'd gladly check it out and try again >_<
    yeah i know, but im a digital artist and a gamer so the struggle is hard :( i use protective screens and try to go outside once in an hour to at least rest on the balcony and look at the tree lol

4. perpetualpotato

Currency:
    Oo I should try it for stretch marks, didn't think it would work o.o I use Milky Dress' wrinkle & whitening eye cream. It's the first eye cream that actually worked for me -_-
    Haha ye that would make it a bit difficult. I spend a bit too much time attached to my computer too, at least I've managed to stop fiddling with my phone so much.

Y3M likes this.
  5. Y3M

Y3M Super Rookie

Currency:
    oh thank god, i see it doesn't cost million gold coins
    Usually when my friends give me recommendations my jaw drops because of the price difference (shitty currency :/)
    Whitening creams are very good for stretch marks and also uh armpits

yeah, i know the feeling, im usually only checking my phone to play AFK Arena and I'm done. This forum is not user friendly on mobiles xD