Girl Group MVs

Discussion in 'K-POP' started by Exo_Leia, May 18, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Exo_Leia

Exo_Leia Rookie

Currency:
    Drop some girl group (or solo) MVs I should watch below

Doesn't have to be obscure or anything, I'm just bored and I keep going back to the same videos. Anything works!

Although a nice plot line or visuals like 365 Fresh even though that's not a girl group or One of These Nights would be nice. Nothing over like 5 minutes cause I'll probably get bored and close it lmao :oops:
    [​IMG]
    Thank you!

guccilia and gania like this.
  2. Hopkinz

Hopkinz Icon

Currency:
  3. Hopkinz

Hopkinz Icon

Currency:
  4. Hopkinz

Hopkinz Icon

Currency:
    Here's something kinda like One of These Nights

5. gania

gania Super Rookie

Currency:
    watch this women empowering bop first:

Now my type of asethetic mvs:

6. Exo_Leia

Exo_Leia Rookie

Currency:
    Thank you!

I've never heard of Yuseol before but I'd definitely check out more of her stuff
    Sometimes the song felt a little empty, but overall I like it. Could be quite the summer bop, so I'm surprised it was released in November
    I was waiting for her to pop up at the beach the entire MV, so it was very satisfying when it happened at the last break down

I really want the sparkly blue top she's wearing :oops:

Hopkinz likes this.
  7. visualkei4402

visualkei4402 Super Rookie

Currency:
  8. Exo_Leia

Exo_Leia Rookie

Currency:
    I like the song! I would definitely listen to it casually. Rothy seems familiar, I'm looking to see if I've heard some other songs by her

I liked the visuals for the MV, especially with it being a box set. It was really nice when the box opened up to reveal like the dance scene
    The styling was very cool except for the white shirt with the yellow and pink knit dress over it. I was also a bit iffy on the blue outfit. It looked nice as long as she wasn't dancing.

Her makeup with the sparkles were gorgeous. She's a pretty girl and pulled it off well.
    aLSO WHAT DOES THE YARN REPRESENT LMAAOO IS IT LIKE HER HAPPINESS OR SOMETHING?
    I wish I had yarn randomly appearing like that. It would make embroidery waayy less expensive

Hopkinz likes this.
  9. BEG4DAWIN

BEG4DAWIN Celebrity

Currency:
    How old can the be?

Exo_Leia likes this.
  10. Exo_Leia

Exo_Leia Rookie

Currency:
    I love Sleepless Night and I miss 9Muses :waterr:

I played this song so much when it came out. The MV makes me hate/miss the boyfriend I've never had
    Even though I didn't think this song needed a rap part at first, I really came to love it and it's one of my favorite parts. I just realized how pretty the member who does it is. (Sorry I'm bad with names)

I hope all the members are doing well!
    I really miss the visuals of 3rd gen (or whatever inbetween this was). The scene of them all in white is honestly amazing. Blessed my eyes. Thanks for reminding me of this song!

Hopkinz likes this.
  11. Exo_Leia

Exo_Leia Rookie

Currency:
    No age limit here! Just preferably not super long lol

12. doubleOh7

doubleOh7 Idol

Currency:
  13. Hopkinz

Hopkinz Icon

Currency:
  14. samlimji

samlimji Super Rookie

Currency:
  15. BEG4DAWIN

BEG4DAWIN Celebrity

Currency:
  16. Exo_Leia

Exo_Leia Rookie

Currency:
    This is like when a teacher assigns a lot of homework but you're fine with it cause it's your favorite subject

I'm Jelly Baby:
    YES FOR WOMEN EMPOWERMENT and for getting mad at the guy who's cheating, not the unknowing girl he's with

I was listening to AOA Cream not too long ago because I went through my old phone's music and honestly, we deserve a comeback from them. If AOA isn't gonna bless us with another summer song like Bingle Bangle, I vote we get AOA Cream back!
    I think they picked the right styling for each member from makeup, to hair color, to dress. I found the sailor moon, kira-kira sparkle girl transformation thing cringe at first but lowkey I really like it don't tell anyone
    The song speaks for itself. I don't remember how it did, but it probably deserved better. I really like the choreo. I can't tell you how many times I did the "Hey Loser" part

Get It:
    Why you gotta make me miss Pristin like that man :oops: They deserved better. This song got me through summer of 2018 and waking up at 4:30 am to make it to morning practice on time. Playing this song while rolling down the interstate while it's dark hits a different way.
    I love how this MV mixes the dark and light (kinda neon) colors while maintaining its theme. I really liked all the solo scenes of the girls. They fit each member nicely. The purple and pink set with the choreo is my favorite. I wanted to learn the dance so badly but I didn't have the time.
    The visuals served just weren't fair. Especially by Rena in the "sugar love" and when they're sitting in a circle part I-
    Also Nayoung in all black
    I'm going to go watch the live stages for this song now, thank you!

I Like That:
    I really like this song, but I don't listen to it much oddly
    We need our summer queens back. The visuals of this MV and the theme are really nice. The styling is also amazing. I love the skirts that detach and everything. And that scene with the lamps and Dasom back writing followed by the roses? Delightful.
    One of the MVs that I'm not upset with a lot of it being dance focused. They truly make the dance scenes.
    I miss Bora :(
    I love Sistar's MVs where they're all together and going somewhere (like in I Swear) towards the end

Hot Pink:
    A cultural reset for me. Everything about this era was amazing. It's probably my second favorite EXID era after DDD. I actually did learn most of the dance to this song. I will always wonder what the uncut version of the MV was like if they deemed it too sexual.
    Anyways, the visuals from all the members, especially Hani and Junghwa? The pink goop scene was a little strange for me and I wonder how she felt sitting in that (cause it seems weird) but the overall vibe of it was so nice and a nice switch up in the song
    And where do I go to get LE to fill up my car and Solji to clean it cause I'm omw now!
    Hyelin is too cute and no one would ever suspect her of hurting someone and stuffing them in the trunk of a car haha
    The styling speaks for itself. If I could wear all those outfits, I most definitely would. This is an era I would love to go back to.

Mr. Mr.:
    I wasn't really a fan of this song, but the chorus got stuck in my head so much. The MV I never really paid much attention to but wth is going on? Are they like evil nurses/ doctors? SNSD can run their experiments on me! I'm not so much a fan of the black and white dance scene (especially in the parking lot) cause I think it could've been done better. Honestly, the MV quality is down from what I expect from SM, but I still like the vibe it gives. I miss Sunny's voice oof. Also, did Tiffany do that high note? wow I'm impressed. I think I'm abot to go on an SNSD listening bout

L.I.E.:
    I remember all the posts about the innuendos in this MV lol how time flies. Even though I feel like they may hurt me, I'd definitely check into this hotel! I never thought I'd like Hani with short hair, but this was amazing! I really thought Junghwa stood out in this MV. I liked her styling the best (promise it wasn't just cause of the cop uniform). LE's rap was honestly so good and I loved the mirror scene paired with it. Hyelin's scenes were so adorable, if I could pay to have a whole video of her singing with the broom I would lmao
    I still don't quite get the shoe scene but oh well. I also didn't like how Solji's hair color and styling clashed with the blue in the hotel, but now I really like it? Also, praise the dance break. It made me learn the choreo for the song lmao. Where do I go to get another EXID comeback? I'd combust like the guy at the end if I got one

I Feel You:
    It's so strange seeing Sunmi here because even though I was a fan of the Wonder Girls, it was very casual. I like the 80s vibe and the band concept. Even tough the pants zip scene was strange, I liked how it cut away to the dance scene.
    Definitely an era I wish I had paid more attention to. Hyelim really caught my eye. The makeup and styling really fit her imo. I like how the MV was sexy but not too over the top. Even though it's a bit dark, it really fits the mood. I really liked the rap part as well. Rip to all those dolls. Wonder if that's the basis to why they were destroying that one in Why So Lonely

Warm Hole:
    Oh boy my innocence. I didn't get it at first because I was so focused on the MV and not the English lyrics, but by the time I did, it was too late. I was already in love with everything about the song and MV! I really liked the styling with the bunny outfits. The song is straight up a bop and I thought the English parts really fit. Gain really killed it here. The 60's (?) vibe that they gave off was seriously my favorite. Also, I've really wanted to try and fit into a dryer since this song came out. The one with the long wavy black hair (sorry I know their names but not who's who) who was sitting on the left during the bridge is so pretty. Even though I liked Ga-in's styling the best (those eyelashes tho) she really got my attention as well. Where is my BEG comeback?

Thank you for sharing these MVs! I like your taste

stangrompy and Orenjihiru like this.
  17. Exo_Leia

Exo_Leia Rookie

Currency:
    Bless you for recommending me some LOONA!!
    I should really go rewatch all their MVs

Egoist:
    One of my favorite Loona singles! I really loved how the MV fit into the lore. I loved all the reds and lighting. I would've preferred a little less dance scenes but they merged them well. My favorite is in the parking deck, it really fits the mood. I love how they cut away to the different members as well. While I did like the Jinsoul scenes, I feel like they could've done better but it may also have something to do with the lore? Idk it just seemed like one of those MVs where they can't get the scheduling correct and have to film the ft. artist's part separately. I love the message of the song and my favorite part is when she hugs herself. Wish I could do that sometimes. The styling is on point and if I could own all those outfits, I would. Olivia looked amazing and it's super high quality. I also have that one scene saved as a picture. The dancing at the end where she's on the rooftop with the view? Stunning. As much as I enjoyed So What, I wish they would get back to this style and lore more.
    [​IMG]

Hi High:

Pretty sure this was one of my top played songs of 2018. I actually liked the cute concept for them. Idk if I would've debuted that way but that's a different conversation. I like how they kept the Loonaverse going and really kept the quality of the scenes up. The styling was amazing as I really like that kinda casual fashion, and then the nature scenes made them look like fairies and really cute. It's a very fresh and awakening MV, it goes perfectly with the song. I'm still waiting to see them perform the song with those denim outfits. I really liked the running and jumping parts, it seems so fun. I miss Haseul man... Is it time for a Loona comeback yet?

Love4eva:

My favorite Loona MV, and one of my favorite kpop MVs overall. The emotions I have tied to that song and the message of the MV... Ahh but this isn't the thread for that. If we put all the Loonaverse aside, the story line of this song is just my favorite. The dance is so cute and good! I really don't mind them showing a lot of it. Especially how they mixed it with them being evaluated. The dance had a bigger purpose than just being a performance. The private strict school setting with Olivia being an outsider, Yves the rebel, and Chu and Gowon following her, dear god everything is so well put together. The location is gorgeous and they did a good job of getting a mansion/building that really sold the story line. The girls do great in acting their roles. Those looks when they start making Olivia an outcast OOF. The song is so nice, upbeat, and sweet but the MV makes me want to cry. That cut of them slowly leaving and only Olivia being left? My heART! Especially the way the bridge and chorus are a bit more dramatic at that part fits so well with the story. Olivia being alone in the woods, possibly looking for them, only to be there alone? I felt that on such a deep level, it's not fair. The ending, where they're dancing together and then it's just her, hunched over? The sadness, the building anger, possibly even the evil? This is one of my favorite kpop MVs, up there with 365 Fresh. I can watch it no matter what mood I'm in and just feel connected.

Thank you for the Loona MVs! I like your style of music!

momomia likes this.
  18. Exo_Leia

Exo_Leia Rookie

Currency:
    They're a new group, correct? I've never seen them before.
    One of the girls reminds me of a mix of Mina from IOI/Guguedan and Gahyeon from Dreamcatcher
    I like the dark and neon scenes of the MV. The song isn't really my style but it may moreso be the tone of their voice? The part after the chrous with the "who this" and girl rapping may get stuck in my mind though. Some of the scenes seem a little strange or out of place with the rest of the quality of the MV, but overall I like it. Reminds me of something that the group who sings Assa (sorry their name just slipped my mind but they also sing Nunanana) and somewhat Weki Meki/Gugudan vibe. Like teen crush but still kinda cute? My favorite scene is probably the one at the diner because they all seem to be having fun. I'll probably take a look at some of their live performances if they're on music shows! Thank you for the recommendation

visualkei4402 likes this.
  19. Exo_Leia

Exo_Leia Rookie

Currency:
    Oh boy the weird memories I have associated with this song all due to a misunderstanding. I really loved this song when it came out! Such a nice upbeat but not still relaxed sumemr song. Makes me wanna go have a cute summer romance. The MV is such a vibe. I had to stop watching it that year I got sad I didn't have anyone to spend summer with. I overall like the colors and I like how it cuts to that vintage like filter. The whole relationship arc is so cuTTEEE
    The styling is on point and really fits Hara. Some of the outfits aren't my style, but she makes it look good and it goes well with the MV. I really like the outfit where they're cooking. The big hair tie makes a normally sexy outfit look so cute. Also big props to her for that facial expression when they have the strawberries and heart! That was so cute but sultry. It's the perfect mixture of cutie sexy. I swear I'll have a summer romance like this one day.
    I could've done without the rap part, but it's not too bad. I like Giriboy's flow but I would've preferred it just to be Hara. I really like the sunset scene as well. Beautifully shot. I'd love another release like this.

I seriously miss Hara.

doubleOh7 likes this.