GG songs that are much harder to sing + dance live

Discussion in 'K-POP' started by icyruios, Nov 9, 2019 at 3:57 AM.

1. icyruios

icyruios Public Figure

Currency:
    Secret - Madonna

Like I feel tired for them honestly. The dance is constantly shaking their bodies non stop. This is by far one of the most tiring dances ever. Furthermore, there are only 4 members hence each member have to sing significantly more than other group's. Another hard song by them is "I'm In Love".

Sistar - I Like That

Sistar is known for their catchy dance moves, but "I Like That" is a different level. The dance is much more complicated than their previous dances. The dance is not as hard as other GG dances, but the song is A LOT HARDER to sing. Especially Hyolyn's and Soyou's verses, Hyolyn with her powerful voice and Soyou with her constant transition between chest to falsetto voice.

T-ara - Lovey Dovey

Is shuffling tiring? Imagine shuffiling AND SINGING. They are literally SHUFFLING THE ENTIRE 3 MIN. It might not look that hard, but just try it for 3min.

Gfriend - Rough

Don't think this song needs any introduction. In fact, almost all Gfriend songs are extremely hard, let alone sing and dance to them.

Wonder Girls - Like This

Similar to Lovey Dovey, they are constantly jumping around non stop.

SNSD - Into The New World

Their debut song + one of their hardest songs. "Catch Me If You Can" is another, but I still think their debut song + dance is really impressive

Red Velvet - Dumb Dumb

Whoever that thinks this song is easy to sing + dance at the same time has to be dumb dumb dumb dumb, dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb.

Of course there are many others. What are some GG song + dances which are hard to perform live?

2. Vocea

Vocea Newbie

Currency:
    After School First Love and Shh!

MlleKimia and finana like this.
  3. icyruios

icyruios Public Figure

Currency:
    That pole dance tho, when will your faves ever?

4. Reclaimer

Reclaimer Super Rookie

Currency:
    I Got A Boy and Catch Me If You Can

5. misscatievip

misscatievip Super Rookie

Currency:

(Learning this one now and holy crap some of these movements are freaking fast)

Pretty much all the ones listed so far are the hardest to sing and dance with at the same time

6. Eye_Dull

Eye_Dull Public Figure

Currency:
    I've heard from dancers that the fooo fooo fooo in Hann are super hard to sing and dance too