George Floyd's BLACK RACE Police Murderer ? ; 2020.06.27

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by krell, Jun 27, 2020.

1. krell

krell Super Rookie

Currency:
    #1 krell, Jun 27, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2020
    takit likes this.
  2. krell

krell Super Rookie

Currency:
    (Reserved)

3. krell

krell Super Rookie

Currency:
    (Reserved)

4. krell

krell Super Rookie

Currency:
    This THREAD Topic would be about the situation of this Black Race Police Man ...
    Being accused of involvement in the alleged murder of George Floyd (Black Race too) ...
    It is NOT about say what percentage of the USA MILITARY are Neo-NAZI members ...
    I reserve the right to ASK that (my view) 'Off Topic' REPLIES be REMOVED ...
    Otherwise , 'On Topic' REPLIES are welcome.

5. takit

takit Trendsetter

Currency:
    Researcher
    Sadly, he stood there and did or say anything..he became part of the problem. His intention might of been good but his action said a whole lot. Okay Chauvin was his training officer but he saw what was wrong he should of stepped up and do something. Race or not he became a part of the problem. Had everything went well, he would of been ostracized by his other fellow officers, with a target on his back or maybe kicked out of the force, but at least Floyd would of still be alive. Maybe things would of been differently after his training, but it did not, it was while he was in training on the street. that is when he should of step up and become the one who cared.

krell likes this.
  6. krell

krell Super Rookie

Currency:
    It is EASY to SAY (claim) about what 'we would have done' in some circumstance ...
    The reality , is that 'we' were NOT actually in that circumstance ...
    So , 'we' really do NOT know actually what 'we' would have done it (instead) ...
    Obviously , people can choose to vilify (Black Race) Police Man Alex Kueng ...
    As much as they might choose to do that.

#6 krell, Jun 28, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2020
  7. takit

takit Trendsetter

Currency:
    Researcher

I am not vilifying him..I am biracial as may be him..I said he stood there and watch his training officer for 8 minutes and 46 sec.had his knee on a human neck, when everyone is saying take your knee away he cannot breathe..he STOOD and did nothing. I have always said this regarding all the officers that was there, this goes to ALL of them., Asian, White or Black...ALL!!! Why would anyone vilify the Black Race? What have they done but tried their hardest to be treated fairly by America's Police! They have NEVER gotten a fair shake, they were always the target for Racism and White Supremacy. (Off topic: if I was there I would of said and done more!!!!!)

krell likes this.