Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by kamypop, Mar 1, 2017.
im a former camboy
i used to do modeling
i was vegetarian for 5years
Hmmmm I think the first is a lie, and the last two true?
Is fluent in Korean.
Has a relative that resembles a kpop star.
Auditioned for a kpop company, got in, but didn't train.
The first one is a lie (i would say third one but its too obvious guess so it must be true)
And nope the second one is a lie
Dangit! I thought maybe it was modeling, but then I thought maybe it true at the last second. lol
I'm fluent in Korean, so its true. My lie was the third one, you were true. heh heh
The third one is a lie..
1.My uncle used to be the president of an African country
2.I have been inside the white house
3.My aunt has a loui bag
I'm guessing it's the first one
1. I won a VIP ticket to a SuJu concert by writing a lengthy letter in an online contest.
2. I was scouted as a child actress in my country.
3. I got a gold medal in swimming in a local contest.
Nope, it's actually the second one
oh that's pretty cool! i mean that your uncle used to be the president of an african country.
really thought you went inside the white house already tho, like one of those science things or field trips (if ever there is any????)
1. my girlfriend is on this forum
2. i'm fluent in korean
3. ive been to 5 different countries
I don't anyone is allowed to go into the White House unless you are invited. My dad went inside once for like like a meeting, because he worked at this embassy
My guess is that number 1 is a lie.
1. When I was 13, I was offered a chance to become a part of my country's national youth math olympic team, but I declined because I don't really like math.
2. If there still were official ranks in my country, I would be a noblewoman.
3. I purposely learn how to swear in as many languages as possible, and the weirder the swears' meaning, the better. Currently I can swear in twelve different languages.
I think number 2 is the lie
1. I don't like kids, they annoy the sh*t out of me
2. I was once attacked by a squirrel over a chicken nugget
3. My pants fell down before while I was in public
Number 1 is true.
I think Number 2 is also true
so that would make Number 3 the lie
1. I've shat my pants once in public when I was 14 years old
2. The current smartphone I have was the first one I ever bought
3. I had over 5 different pairs of glasses
No, 1 is the lie. I love kids. But I wish that 3 was the lie tbh
I think...2 is the lie
Nope 2 is a truth. The one I currently have is the first one i ever had, I bought it like a year ago till then I had a weird "slide phone" that you could slide up and down.
3 is the actual lie. The pair of glasses I have is the 3rd one, just had 2 before
Like you, I wish that 1 would be the lie
Nope, number three is a lie, I have never actively tried to learn foreign cursewords. I wish I had the motivation to actually do it though.
I created this website in 21 days truthsandlie.com
Never have I Even been to China
I have driven an automatic more than a manual
First one is a lie
I've been outside of the USA
I'm learning Chinese
I've been to the UK
I have nooooothing at the moment sorry
Oops hit send before I could type anything!
Third one is a lie! And for me
I've never eaten sushi
I've never been in a relationship before
I've been to Japan before
Imma go the third one coz somethin aint right here
1. My real name is Pink
2. I am from America
3. I'm older than my ulti bias