♕ Game Of Thrones ♕ #EP3SPOILERS

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Manoko, Apr 6, 2019.

?

Who did you want on the iron throne?

1. Sansa

2. Cersei

3. Daenerys

4. Jon snow

5. Gendry

6. Joffrey

7. Bran

8. Podrick

9. The night king

10. Hot pie

11. Davos

12. Jaime

13. Stannis

14. Margaery

15. Rob stark

16. Ramsey

17. Little finger

18. Tyrion

19. Bobby B

20. High sparrow

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Ninalabkon

Ninalabkon <>< Mermaid Unicorn ><>

Currency:
    . . . what was the whole point of Varys taking off his rings then?
    I would much have rather preferred the theory of the slow poison death.

2. Manoko

Manoko Married to @blossom_girl

Currency:
    Basic Bitch Cult
    I hate myself

LovelySerenity and southclubstan like this.
  3. vividnights

vividnights Trainee

Currency:
    Well, disappointed but not surprised I guess?
    I wonder why so many people complain over Daenerys fate. I mean sure, turning into a mad queen out of a sudden seems rushed, but there are way more characters that have been done dirty.
    Cersei, Jaimie, The NIGHT KING..they all deserved better and they are way more interesting and profound characters to me as well...their fates were the real disappointment...
    I never liked Daenerys anyways so that's probably why idc what happened to her.
    Now I'm just happy Sansa made it

4. kyutiemir22

kyutiemir22 Arya and Gendrys 3rd Wheel
    Events Team . Moderator

Currency:
    I read that the actor who played Selmy voiced his disappointment at his characters death (since in the books he plays a much bigger role) and that DxD read his letter and felt even more inclined to kill off his character and I am just disappointed and angry :L
    The amount of disrespect towards George, the cast, and literally everyone else who worked on the show because of their egos is astounding.
    The only thing I liked about the finale was Brienne finishing Jaimes page in the White Book since its more of a book reference and it touching~
    Also it was pretty funny seeing Edmure and Robin again lol I liked that too

southclubstan, PLKP and Manoko like this.
  5. southclubstan

southclubstan Married to @_CLeO

Currency:
    Going to YG's building with a knife
    tbh this episode had the most plot holes.
    okay but seriously. How did the Dothraki multiply. When they rode back with Jorah from the wights in the battle of winterfell they looked 20 at most. But now they occupied half of the place.
    The red keep was completely fine. Only some parts were destroyed. Even the crypts weren't that ruined.The small council room didn't even look affected
    What was the point of Jon being a Targaryean. Apparently one of the guys in the election scene was Howland Reed. I mean if everyone else is going forget it atleast he should've said something
    If Bran can become the king it means he can be the warden of the north too so technically why did the North let Sansa become a queen when Bran is supposed to be next in-line to Robb
    Also why didn't Yara and Prince of Dorne say something when they let the North become a separate kingdom when these houses always wanted to separate kingdoms.
    Why was Bran the best option. The whole idea of someone who doesn't want the throne was dumb.Arya,Brienne,Davos and even Tyrion himself didn't want the throne. So shouldn't they become candidates for the king/queen too
    Why did the vale get to give two votes. Why did Sam vote for house tarly when he cannot inherit it. Why did Brienne vote for Tarth when her dad is the lord
    the only things I liked were the Brienne filling Jaime's entree in the kings guard book and Davos correcting people's grammar which was a throwback to Stannis

kyutiemir22, PLKP and Manoko like this.
  6. Manoko

Currency:
    Basic Bitch Cult
    Ur asking all the real qs

southclubstan likes this.
  7. 5HINee321

5HINee321 Trainee

Currency:
    Approved by Obama
    THIS THIS THIS!!!!!! I was like no way is yara just going to sit there when sansa asked for the north's freedom. She fricken joined Dany because Dany promised to give the iron islands freedom in season 6 (which is another plot hole cuz dany said she would be willing to consider giving the other kingdoms freedoms if they asked and then suddenly in season 8 she gets all triggered by sansa asking for the north????)

PLKP, Manoko and southclubstan like this.
  8. PLKP

PLKP ✧・:* ❤️ Official Chief of Jin's Cult ❤️ ・:*✧

Currency:
    I mean... even if George RR Martin releases the books,if this is the ending of this epic series... than what was the point of the prophecies, foreshadowing, Bran, night king, white walkers... like I hope George just said any old shit to D&D because of pressure.

George save your series somehow please.

9. PLKP

Currency:
    yknow what I also dont get. If D&D wanted to finish it quickly, why not sack them and get other writers to carry on what they started.

cant believe these two men selfishly wasted George rr martin and the fans time.

10. kyutiemir22

kyutiemir22 Arya and Gendrys 3rd Wheel
    Events Team . Moderator

Currency:
    I started feast for crows like 3 or 4 days ago and seeing yara laugh at sam saying let the people choose when the ironborn have kingsmoot was pretty stupid too

11. PLKP

Currency:
    LMFAAAAO

5HINee321 likes this.
  12. NIKKIEF

NIKKIEF ❖︎ ᴠᴏɪᴅ ❖︎

Currency:
    Well.. I came here to be only one in this thread who liked the Ending~ Don't @ me
    [​IMG]

13. LovelySerenity

Currency:
    Chilling on clouds ~

I liked it. ^^ Imo it definitely wasn't all perfect ofc, could've been better...But it was decent!

NIKKIEF likes this.
  14. NIKKIEF

NIKKIEF ❖︎ ᴠᴏɪᴅ ❖︎

Currency:
    Intellectual><
    Exactly, whole season was poorly written but ending was fair enough. I liked how Jon didn't end on Iron Throne. Bittersweet ending is what GOT deserved imo. I agree that everything was rushed af but it doesn't mean ending could be better that this.

southclubstan and LovelySerenity like this.
  15. NorthernAurora

NorthernAurora Public Figure

Currency:
    I can't believe I spent so many hours of my life watching this show for it to end like that :mad:

16. southclubstan

southclubstan Married to @_CLeO

Currency:
    Going to YG's building with a knife
    I don't think it was bittersweet. Like all the stark kids get what they want. Sansa becomes a queen, Bran becomes a king, Jon will probably become the king beyond the wall, Arya got to do what she always wanted. LOL rip poor Rickon and Robert. All the fan faves got the best ending except Dany

Ninalabkon and NIKKIEF like this.
  17. NIKKIEF

NIKKIEF ❖︎ ᴠᴏɪᴅ ❖︎

Currency:
    But it wasn't Disney like ending. Nobody was "very happy". Starks' biggest motto is family and being together but at the end all of them ended being alone. Probably they will not meet with each other again maybe expect Bran and Sansa. We always waited them to meet with each other through whole the serie but they are still separated. It was also kinda open ending to Jon, we can assume what will happen to him but cannot be sure. I don't like Sansa but she will be a good Queen in the North imo. A lonely queen in the North.

18. Manoko

Currency:
    Basic Bitch Cult
  19. shakennotstirred

shakennotstirred Public Figure

Currency:
    TBH, I was very disappointed about the ending coz they did Dany dirty. Although I think it would have been more fitting if that guy Euron Greyjoy killed Cersei and Jaime killed Euron after, or have Aria kill them all since she does have her list lol xD Or another scenario is have Dany while riding her dragon try to kill all the Northern armies (including Jon Snow) after her win with Cersei's forces, but the dragon would refuse to kill Jon Snow (coz he is the true heir)... Would also be kind of poetic if while Danby was yelling at the dragon for disobeying her, the dragon starts going crazy and starts killing the Dothraki and unsullied, Dany starts yelling at it some more but the dragon starts flying violently and she falls off the dragon, crashes on the iron throne and she dies from the fall but she is sitting on the throne. And the twist is that it was actually Bran who used his warg ability to control the dragon... well that's what I wanted to see as an ending xD

Ninalabkon and kyutiemir22 like this.
  20. Noemi

Noemi A E C L A R I
    Events Team . . .

Currency:
    So...apparently there is going to be another episode for 2 hours. This will be an alternate ending to the show.

shakennotstirred and Ninalabkon like this.