Want to join in on the discussion? It's easy to sign up!

Welcome to our community

future for nct??..

Discussion in 'K-POP' started by JJBaker, Mar 21, 2018.

1. JJBaker

JJBaker Artist

We can kinda confirm that NCT will get more members at some point sooo...
    when NCT becomes a 20+ membered group what do you think will happen??

Will sm create TV shows just for nct members... I.E,
    NCT GAMES...
    NCT.. cook off...sing off... rap battles...

[​IMG]
    Will sm get more fussy on members or careless?
    meaning will they care more about appearance than talent due to amount of members..
    or
    Care more about talent due to members overlapping in units...

Will we see more overlapping of members?
    [​IMG]
    Will we see NCT 127 U DREAM have comebacks without members in the comeback due to memebrs in other comebacks..{which i personally hope for cause dream comeback without haechan and mark would be a way to show of the other members}
    [​IMG]

callycat97 and JakeyWantsCakey like this.
  2. xxxcadrgn

xxxcadrgn Star

Pleaseee don't let NCT come to Indonesia, we really didn't have any good music show pftttt

JakeyWantsCakey likes this.
  3. JakeyWantsCakey

• I think the TV show idea would be cool although I could see it starting major fan wars within our own fandom... so I'm not sure about that one yet
    • SM's quality will always be top notch tbh because they are one of the most powerful entertainment companies in the whole of Asia and will always have the resources and the incentives to recruit new, fresh talent. I mean, look at Chenle and Winwin! Both had amazing things going on for them in China but they both still wanted to be a part of NCT.
    • Yeah, I'm sure we'll see more overlapping, at least for now while they find new members of different nationalities. SM are apparently going to debut NCT Thailand right after NCT China and they certainly don't have enough Thai members to make up a full group therefore the members of other nationalities will probably promote in the unit until NCT has enough Thai members to fill a whole unit.
    • I don't know if members will be pulled from certain promotional cycles or not but I do think that units like 127 and Dream will probably start to have less promotions as the number of units increases.

#3 JakeyWantsCakey, Mar 21, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2018
    callycat97 likes this.
  4. biearbe

biearbe Super Rookie

ahhh it's ONE

5. JakeyWantsCakey

SM have already said that they want to do an Indonesian unit, at some point, they have even recruited Indonesian trainees. One of them is supposed to be called Matthew and he's half Chinese, according to the rumours.

xxxcadrgn likes this.
  6. biearbe

biearbe Super Rookie

so what im wonderig is if they're debuting like specific country groups then they wont have korean ppl in it right ?
    and thn will they not perform on kpop shwcass lik mbc kpop?
    and are they still singign in korean?
    and will yuta winwin johnny and jisung get more lines ?

7. xxxcadrgn

xxxcadrgn Star

poor nct who debuted in indonesia :""
    I know my country really have many fan girl but our music show is just trash, so many chitchat, clickbait, and just trash

JakeyWantsCakey likes this.
  8. Darkyoda47

Darkyoda47 Legend

NCT's visuals are unreal :lover1:

reveIuv and JakeyWantsCakey like this.
  9. callycat97

callycat97 Artist

1. I feel like SM will continue with NCT Life, or some other type of reality show down the line but rather than having all members on it, it will be small groups, because it will be hard to film 20+ members with equal screentime as well as conflicting schedules.
    2. Even though we all know SM cares about appearances, I highly doubt that they will just start debuting anyone just cuz of appearance. SM will focus on both talent and looks as normal.
    3. Most definitely, especially with NCT U I can see them experimenting a lot with different lineups consisting of the current members.
    4. I think with dream its the most plausible. Most likely with their next comeback Haechan and Mark might sit it out this time. Which will be good for the other members to shine a bit more. With 127 I think they won't allow this, because since that's the main unit SM will want them to always make a comeback as 9 members, unless one of them is sick or injured.

10. JJBaker

JJBaker Artist

Well tbh SM doesn't let NCT go on variety shows barely and if they get big there it may change the music game over there as SM will keep there standards.
    Well tv shows could be like BTS own variety shows on vlive [bts run]
    And tbh china music laws are so strict alot idols from china come over to kpop..[but people want work there also cause if you do good you will make alot of money]
    I think dream and 127 will always promote as they are currently what people think of when you think of nct and if they fail people will class nct as failures

TBH i think Matthew isnt a rookie cause surely a real photo would appear now how long the rumour has been going around for.. and hopefully if he is good looking not the average idol due to the attractive fake pictures of him going around

They will have mixed members etc and they don't have to have to have a Korean to play on Korean shows they just have to have Korean versions which i believe each unit will have..

1. they will 100% keep up nct life as it cheap and easy way to make content for fans tbh and they will prob keep up the yearly thing with all the members just wont sit togther and have more than one camera
    2. agreeed
    3. yeh be cool when they switch up dream a couple times to see all the members who ever been in dream work togther
    4. If dream has a comeback before Marks birthday they both will be in it as Mark will be ageing out as SM realised the age limit as 19 and mark is currently 18

callycat97 and JakeyWantsCakey like this.
  11. reveIuv

reveIuv Super Rookie

random question, but will kun debut under nct dream?? o.o

12. JJBaker

JJBaker Artist

nope as he older than 19 which is dream age limit

reveIuv and JakeyWantsCakey like this.
  13. biearbe

biearbe Super Rookie

so since theyre based in other countries? will they perform in any kpop shows or only in that country

14. JJBaker

JJBaker Artist

most likely both as nct all round is a kpop group plus there going to debut nct south east Asia and nct south America which both have more than one country/ language.
    but i expect nct China / Japan / Thailand etc to focus on there own countries but like a kpop group will debut in 2 countries which will be Korea and will always have 2 versions of there song 1 in Korean 1 in native language

15. biearbe

biearbe Super Rookie

oh thankss