found a kpop stan in the wild

Discussion in 'K-POP' started by hopemin, Aug 2, 2020.

1. hopemin

hopemin Married to @kristalli0109

Currency:
    ceo of being a cute yoongi stan
    so i was stalking my school's twitter account and i saw a tweet about my principal resigning. i checked the comments and there was someone with the 7 in their username. im like: :confused: who dis? i saw that she's the principal of a nearby school, which happens to be the same school my former teacher transferred to. what a coincidence. so i looked through her likes and in between the stuff about her job, there's kpop and kdrama stuff. blackpink, bts, koreaboo + soompi articles, kdrama edits, a tweet about jinki's return from the military. there was also black lives matter + anti-racism stuff. so this is a pretty cool person. her school is lucky to have her.

3 takeaways from this:

1. kpop stans are everywhere. you could have more in common with strangers than you think.
    2. they aren't all obsessed teenage girls. idk why anyone thinks this. even on akp the users here are very diverse.
    3. don't judge teachers. they have lives too. teaching is their career, but they have hobbies and interests like everyone else.

2. NineMusesMinha

Currency:
    A 14 year old going to High School
    hopefully the teacher isn't obsessive *praying hands* *praying hands*

a science teacher at my middle school is a kpop fan but mann she's so mature

Yyiinnn and hopemin like this.
  3. cherrylipsoul

Currency:
    Squirting Hyunrin's Sweat Clean
    my Physics teacher sang No More Dream on our bus on the way back to our school from an outbound-ish activity :oops:

cooldeal and Yyiinnn like this.