NEW FORUMS OPEN HERE

For those who are claiming Soyeon is taking all the lines

Discussion in 'K-POP' started by thebadguy, Jan 11, 2021.

1. thebadguy

thebadguy Public Figure

Currency:
    She has the second least amount of lines in 'i burn' album
    ErfFrVgXIAMfFXe.jpeg

Its obvious that most of the people here don't care about shuhua's lines, they just want to continue their hate agenda against soyeon by using shuhua's name as shield.

keaji, PommelThrower, prath and 12 others like this.
  2. .kissxkiss.baby

.kissxkiss.baby Trendsetter

Currency:
    Its so annoying I’m actually over it. Shuhua gets lines proportional to her ability. Why would Soyeon want Shuhua in the group if she disliked her or whatever narrative haters are pushing.

3. boredinthehouse

Currency:
    I believe she has the most lines in title tracks? Which is odd cause she's not the main vocal. But also I don't really care if they decide that among themselves.

k-moncik likes this.
  4. .kissxkiss.baby

Currency:
    So?

She’s the main rapper, what main rapper in Kpop doesn’t get an entire verse on title tracks? Plus Soyeon has a unique vocal tone, so if she has the most lines in a song maybe her voice just suited the song the best?

5. Yuckfire

Yuckfire Trainee

Currency:
    Are you new? Every single main rapper who has the most lines get shit for it and soyeon also sings in a group with 3 vocalist with her the only rapper.

Plus she writes those songs, which is probably why she doesn't have the most lines on the album but she does in the title track.

Look i don't care about line distribution like other people do quality lines over quantity lines but this is cube we are talking home to hyuna and the girls which killed that group.

Soyeon is by far the most talented member of this group but the way idle' s songs are made, you would think she was only one.

#5 Yuckfire, Jan 11, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2021
    k-moncik and Linquistic like this.
  6. hamzah9-9

hamzah9-9 Trainee

Currency:
    i am one of those who thinks she deserve most lines...like she was the one who hard carried the group in the beginning and even now she does so much...imagine how would you feel if you does majority of work in a group project and then you get less credit for it...i would be pretty pissed in that situation frankly...moreover she is the center and the sole official rapper of the group...its natural she gets most time...mostly all center position holder does in other groups...

#6 hamzah9-9, Jan 11, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2021
    prath, Vocea, livius13 and 2 others like this.
  7. yeji-chaeryeong

Currency:
    I BURN
    Soyeon is a great leader and a songwriter

She doesn't want to outshine the other members

She's now my ULT

8. .kissxkiss.baby

Currency:
    What is your point? As the main rapper she should get a verse to herself. I don’t get why people would hate on her for any extras when they could listen to other songs on the album where she doesn’t have the most lines.

How is GIDLE a 4Minute situation when Soyeon gets the most hate and she’s not the most popular member? You’re acting like Soyeon’s popularity somehow eclipses the rest of GIDLE. Newsflash, it doesn’t.

9. Zazatwin22

Zazatwin22 Celebrity

Currency:
    The soyeon and friends argruement is over tho. She is still not the most popular. And other members do shine on title tracks. But according to some shuhua doesnt shine due to lack of lines (even though this time she has improved center time and front formation choreo time). I think yall are putting this too much on soyeon on not enough on it being a choice for song quality. Im sure if Shuhua wanted more lines she could have gotten them. I get fans being upset, but ppl came out the woodwork to complain but were absent two weeks ago when shuhua was getting drug for her performance at the gayo.
    Also she sings the chorus, somebody removed some elements and you can clearly hear her voice. That gives her almost a minute of lines for Hwaa

10. Eye_Dull

Eye_Dull Celebrity

Currency:
    What's crazy is Minnie asked Soyeon to write lyrics for her song Moon, she entrusted Soyeon with that important job, and Soy wrote the lyrics beautifully and gave herself like 7 seconds...

People have the nerve to call her selfish when everything she ever does is with IDLE in mind.

11. catzi

catzi Public Figure

Currency:
    Even if she did it's her right... She's the gd of her group. Responsible for about 80% of their success if not more, so if she wanted the spotlight, she earned it

gerrard174 likes this.
  12. thebadguy

thebadguy Public Figure

Currency:
    What happened? Where are those morons who were earlier hating on Soyeon for "hogging up all the lines"?

13. merv1782

merv1782 Rookie

Currency:
    They scared.

antonbsims and thebadguy like this.
  14. merv1782

merv1782 Rookie

Currency:
  15. Yuckfire

Yuckfire Trainee

Currency:
    Yes as a main rapper she should get her verse but she sings the other one. Which makes no sense in a 4 vocalist group.

she is all over their music. she sings in the first verse, she raps the second verse, she is in the chorus and is in the outro. These are also the most unique parts of the song as everyone else gets lines that could easily be switched and change nothing.

all of their title tracks are like this except lion, which is the reason its like the most in the west which also happens to be the first time shuhua gets a full verse.

Linquistic likes this.
  16. BlackpinkHouse

Currency:
    Government - Top Secret
    Forget Shuhua and Soyeon for a moment.

The real question is why is Minnie getting so much??? Miyeon has a better voice and is the second best visual in Kpop. NOT COOL :mad::mad:

17. pearl-i

pearl-i Trainee

Currency:
    Non fans mostly/only check title tracks so even if Shuhua gets lines in other tracks, they won't know about it. Title tracks get the most attention and I don't think Soyeon is getting hate for having lines, she's getting hate bcoz the line distribution seems unfair for Shuhua, so whoever has the most lines is getting criticised.

It made me remember BTS' situation few years back when some members had less lines and Jungkook got flak for it just bcoz he had the most lines in the title tracks.

Suga_land, k-moncik, livius13 and 2 others like this.
  18. Vocea

Vocea Newbie

Currency:
    That's not true though. In OMG, for example, Minnie had the most lines and yet it was Soyeon who was blamed and requested to give up her lines to Shuhua, Miyeon etc. It's very clear that Neverlands have a very serious problem with OT5-stans/Shuhua akagaes, who simply want Soyeon out of the group at any cost.

Alex_Murphy, merv1782 and gerrard174 like this.
  19. gerrard174

gerrard174 Trainee

Currency:
    She is the face of group like Nayeon for Twice.
    She opens most of the title track.

merv1782 likes this.
  20. suytsuyt

suytsuyt Trendsetter

Currency:
    Minnie's voice fits every song an attractive as hell. Miyeon's voice is powerful for chorus or pre chorus. Minnie is also a main vocal. Noone has problem with that.

Alex_Murphy likes this.