[Fiction] BLACK nights, PINK days. Chapter 1: The Beginning

Discussion in 'The Studio' started by stan-idle, Mar 6, 2020.

?

Do you want chapter 2?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. stan-idle

stan-idle Super Rookie

Currency:
    chiller
    [​IMG]

Yang Hyun-suk is sitting in his YG office and looking out the window. He turned on speakerphone.

- Mr. Yang, here comes Mr.Won. Topic: social media report. - secretary said.
    - Let him in for a bit - he answered.

Mr.Won is entered in office. He was a short bald man 45-50 years old.

- Good afternoon, Mr. Yang! Please receive this report dedicated to a recent social media activity and YG measures to it.

His voice sounded a little trembling which showed there is something wrong with a report.

- Gosh, 96 pages of lame graphics, and 12 pages of "popular comments" from most infamous trolls. Are you kidding me? Do you really think I will read this garbage?

- but it was a rule that...

- ok, ok! - Yang began irritating to turn page - Tell me most key moments of the report.

- Sir, it's all good with IKON and WINNER fans, but we have a serious problems with Blinks. Most of them heavily criticize our company. They wrote that make dolls are stupid idea and YG did nothing for Blackpink and we are ruining their group.

- What!? - Yang became angry - why some pathetic trolls think they know how to manage a group? For example, - he turning pages, then find something - for example, he. Just listen this shit he wrote on forum:

- hiatus, really? - Yang's face got wrinkled - hiatus? Ok, ok. Who is that guy?
    - It should be written a nickname on a leftside - Mr. Won answered.
    - H-a-r-d..
    - HardcoreBLINK, sir. He is one of most dedicated Blackpink fans from America.
    - Now record my words and send him my answer.
    - ok, sir!

"Dear HardcoreBLINK! I am Yang Hyun-suk, CEO of YG Entertainment Thank you for support our projects! Your dedication and optimism deserves a respect. However, I read your last post with a sadness. YG team made a huge world tour for Blackpink, tickets were sold out, we made dozen incredible shows which will remain a long time in memory of fans. The reason you criticize because you know nothing about music business and promotion. You never worked in industry and can't imagine what should we do. Please, respect our job and let us do what we know best. I want to thank you again for your support. Best regards, Mr. Yang Hyun-suk"

- Won, send this letter to him as soon as possible and tell me the answer.
    - Sure, Mr.Yang.
    - Now you are free.

[​IMG]

Mr.Won exited and closed a door. Yang is looking out the window again. There were sounds from PSY concert somewhere in a city.

- Stupid fans. Perverts. Ignorant people. They only want to date and marry their biases. But they are bringing us money. A lot of money from naive teenagers. How I tired... tired of this industry of fake. I wanna leave or I will jump from this window one day. When was my last vacations? 5, 7 years ago? I think it was before 2ne1 debut. I want to live somewhere in mountains, without internet, without lie, without this dirty shit around.

- Mr. Yang, here comes Mr.Won again. Topic: social media report
    - Let him in!

Mr.Won entered in the office.

- Our smm-team provided your task and sent a message. We receive an answer - reported Mr.Won.
    - Read it.
    - Emmm... Mr.Yang, are you sure you really need it?
    - Why are you questioning? Of course yes. Read it now!
    - Ok, Mr.Yang!

"Dear Mr. Yang Hyun-suk! I was very surprised to receive your letter. As long-time Blink, I track all YG entertainment activity. I know everything about Blackpink members. And I want to thank you for gifting us this amazing girl group. But I can't hide a truth from you. The things are going wrong. YG choosed mistaken marketing strategy. You should sent IKON on world tour instead Blackpink. Many resources were spent by Winner while we lost time when had a chance to consolidate Blackpink positions in USA. Big hit used our passive strategy and moved BTS on top while you organized useless tour in European villages.

Please, reconsider marketing plans. Blinks don't need dolls. Blinks need a comeback with full album and two M/V's as soon as possible. Sincerely yours, HardcoreBLINK "

- Oh really? Who is that guy?
    - His real name is ****. He is living in America and he is one of most popular Blinks in abroad k-pop community. Supports Blackpink a long time. Here is a bio. - Mr.Won place papers on a Yang's table.
    - Ok, you are free.

[​IMG]

Mr.Won left office. Yang turned on speakerphone.

- What can I help you, Mr. Yang?
    - Connect me with Mr. HardcoreBLINK. Mr.Won should left his contacts for you.
    - Excuse me, just a minute... oh, yes, I see. Connecting with Mr.HardcoreBLINK, please wait. Mr.Yang. Conneсtion established.

- hallo

- Is it HardcoreBLINK?

- yes, I am. Excuse me, who is calling?

- This is Yang Hyun-suk, CEO of YG Entertainment.

- What? OMG... nice to meet you Mr. Yang!

- Listen to me you asshole! Do you think you can tell? Do you think you are so smart that you can give me useless advice while hundreds of people with high education are working on me 12 hours a day!

- Mr. Yang, I am so sorry, I did not want to hurt you...

- Now listen to me. I rule this shit a looong long time. You were not even born when I started it. And you know what? I am full up it. My money will provide a well-fed life for me, my family, my future grandchildren and great-grandchildren! You, Blinks, can suck my dick! I am leaving!

- Mr. Yang...

- Don't interrupt me while I'm talking! I don't care about Blackpink's future. I don't care about what dumb fans will say. Mr. Won showed me a report, you are drowning YG in a shit almost everyday! Do you dislike dolls? Do you want a comeback? Wanna to have a deal with Teddy and four no brain chicks? Ok, asshole! I’m not holding on to the position!!!

-Mr.Yang...

- if you think you are clever, common! Wanna to swim in a shit of kpop? This seat is open. You will be disappointing very fast! I will give you a lesson. You will beg me for return. Now listen the news: papers are on my table, I am signing an order which execute shareholders decision (it means my decision). From a next week you will be a captain of this music toilet. You will be a temporary CEO of YG while I will go on my vacations. I am signing papers just now! Thats all, kids! Mr.Won will connect you for further actions. See ya, motherfucker!

Yang interrupted connection and opened the window to take a fresh breath. From far away in the city he heard sounds from PSY concert. "Op, oppa-pa! Shake your booty, put a finger in the ass! Yo-ha-ha!" - crowd joyfully sang his new single along with PSY. "This lyrics is even more disgusting than Teddy's" - Yang thought. "Finally freedom. I want to run from this place, purify my mind and soul". He pulls out smartphone.

- Honey? I'll be at home soon. I decided to take vacations. Yeah, I want a quite place without internet. Yes, with a sea. Bye, honey!

Admiring smile appeared on Yang's face. "PSY is a fat piece of shit. How people can listen him" - he thought at last while closed his cabinet.

- Mr. Yang, are you leaving? - young secretary asked.
    - Yes. I give you keys from my office. Pass them to Mr.HardcoreBLINK when he will arrive.
    - This will be done, Mr. Yang! Have a nice day!

Yang did not say goodbye. Just waved by hand. He already thought about vacations.

[​IMG]

#1 stan-idle, Mar 6, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 7, 2020
  2. NovaLuna

NovaLuna Idol

Currency:
    "doctor"
    a magical place where my favs will never come fml
    @HardcoreBLINK you legend, you have fan fiction written about you

3. alexS

alexS Super Rookie

Currency:
    Web Developer
    I needed a good laugh, thank you!

4. Joined:
    Jan 17, 2019
    Currency:
    This might be the best thing I've ever came across on this forum.
    Genuinely funny lol
    Tho I don't think I would take it easy on hyunsuk but taking over YG sounds lit lol

5. nebula351

nebula351 Super Rookie

Currency:
    Wanderer
    This was fantastic.:excitedr:
    U should officially publish it

6. Mxxdbyyy

Mxxdbyyy Idol

Currency:
    Yo fellow Reveonce
    I luv your fanfic bro!!!!

HardcoreBLINK and stan-idle like this.
  7. suytsuyt

suytsuyt Super Rookie

Currency:
    So mr Hardcore is gonna have a romantic affair with mr Yang huh? Nice beginning.

Haolat, Mxxdbyyy and stan-idle like this.
  8. Mxxdbyyy

Mxxdbyyy Idol

Currency:
    Yo fellow Reveonce
    @HardcoreBLINK's gonna replace Teddy.

9. suytsuyt

suytsuyt Super Rookie

Currency:
    Lol. I was kidding. I know it but I wanted something more dramatic.

stan-idle and Mxxdbyyy like this.
  10. hamzah9-9

hamzah9-9 Newbie

Currency:
    das some good shit ...keep up the good work..

HardcoreBLINK and stan-idle like this.
  11. Joined:
    Jan 17, 2019
    Currency:
    Hyunsuk.
    Could never replace the legend lol

Haolat, stan-idle and Mxxdbyyy like this.
  12. stan-idle

stan-idle Super Rookie

Currency:
    chiller
    Thank you! I am touched :sweatr::excitedr:

Do you want romantic plot line? :whatr::loverr2:
    "Mr.Hardcore" <---- LOL, it sounds funny )))))))))))) better "Mr.Blink" short form.

Haolat, HardcoreBLINK and Mxxdbyyy like this.
  13. Mxxdbyyy

Mxxdbyyy Idol

Currency:
    Yo fellow Reveonce
    stan-idle likes this.
  14. Joined:
    Jan 17, 2019
    Currency:
    Haolat, stan-idle and Mxxdbyyy like this.
  15. suytsuyt

suytsuyt Super Rookie

Currency:
    Yes, something like mr Yang falls in love with mr Blink's music, then Mr Blink in person. But Mr Blink is scared of mr Yang's wife. Besides, mr Teddy is jealous with mr Blink and he cooperate with mr Yang's wife to harm mr Blink....a long drama.

stan-idle likes this.
  16. stan-idle

stan-idle Super Rookie

Currency:
    chiller
    OMG, you are quite skilled in yaoi drama. btw check dm please

17. stan-idle

stan-idle Super Rookie

Currency:
    chiller
    I think a title should be renamed to "BLACK days PINK nights". The reason is YG have darkness in a office (it is really true). So spending time in YG office is "black day".

Mxxdbyyy likes this.
  18. suytsuyt

suytsuyt Super Rookie

Currency:
    Nope. I never read yaoi but I watched a lot of dramas several years ago.

Mxxdbyyy and stan-idle like this.
  19. oceaneyes

oceaneyes Super Rookie

Currency:
    hahaha good work.

stan-idle likes this.
  20. stan-idle

stan-idle Super Rookie

Currency:
    chiller
    Thank you! There is already a second part.

oceaneyes likes this.