{Females} what is your favorite hairstyle

Discussion in 'Fashion & Beauty' started by Caps_Bubba, Jul 31, 2018.

1. tzuyuhi

tzuyuhi Newbie

Currency:
    As long as the hair looks healthy...

2. yooonoon

yooonoon Newbie

Currency:
    I like my hair a bit above my collarbone with bangs except my bangs are starting to become thick so I have to grow them out so I can get thin bangs again. And I try to change my hair color sometimes but for now its blonde, I'm thinking of having pink hair too sometime

3. regyna54

regyna54 Newbie

Currency:
    My hair is too short to do my favorite hairstyle. And I would like to have long hair, it so happened that I had to cut my hair and make it short. And now I dream that my hair would be long. My hair grows very slowly, I don’t know what to do anymore ... I already doubt that my hair will ever grow to the length I need and that I can do my favorite beautiful hairstyles again.

4. detelikka

detelikka Newbie

Currency:
    Spray is a good hair protection product. I also use it. This is both nutrition and hair protection in one bottle. After all, our hair keeps so much on itself in the streets of the city

#24 detelikka, Sep 1, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 1, 2019
  5. detelikka

detelikka Newbie

Currency:
    If to speak about a hairdress, I am soon 40 years old. I like medium length hair. I like hair that looks healthy, shiny, and gently laying down. When the hair looks beautiful, any hairstyle will be superfluous.