Exercise

Discussion in 'Fashion & Beauty' started by yooonoon, Jan 13, 2019.

1. yooonoon

yooonoon Newbie

Currency:
    Hello I’ve started to workout in the gym, but I’m only sticking to the trademill and crunches, squats and planks..

Do you have any idea for what to do to train my body I’m other ways in the gym?? Thank you btw

2. Candy416

Candy416 Newbie

Currency:
    I don’t know if these are the best but these are my hacks:
    1. Exercise is only part of the equation, for maximum results whatever your goals are you need to incorporate recovery (sleep and other things), and nutrition. Exercise is overhype in regards to the importance of the other two components.
    2. Make an habit out of it. It’s great to have intensity but the gold lies in consistency.
    3. Compound and heavy weights work at the beggining and for a while. Simple is better and you don’t need more than 45mm incl. warm-ups for a training session.
    4. Change rep range from time to time. If you are used to low reps heavy weight try training in the 8–15 reps, if you are used to light weight and a lot of reps train heavier. Your body adapts to your routine so your routine becomes less efficient with time.
    5. My warm-up is part of my work-out, most long warm ups are (in my view) unnecessary.
    6. You don’t need supplements pre or post workout. In fact you just need to eat normal healthy meals after your work-out but it can be 2–3hours after. Water during and maybe a coffee before are all you need.
    7. You don’t need a gym membership, you can go a looong way with bodyweight exercises and you can build a pretty good garage gym for very little money.
    8. It’s cool to take-up in a sport. Much more fun to do your cardio playing basketball or doing a Muay Thai training session than running on a thread mill.
    9. Go outside from time to time. Exercise should not be limited to the gym and should not be performed only indoors.
    10. Hitt is efficient but has a cost (nervous fatigue). Cardio tends to increase appetite. To get lean change the way you eat before increasing calories expenditure.

3. Candy416

Candy416 Newbie

Currency:
    Going to the gym isn't necessary at all. You can do lots of exercises in your house. Probably the simplest way to get fit is to run or swim laps. Just go as long and as far as you can. After a while you'll get good at pacing yourself. Challenge yourself to always go a just a little bit farther than last time.