Essay help pls.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by HyunALegalWifeu, Sep 13, 2018.

1. HyunALegalWifeu

HyunALegalWifeu Married to @mysteric_16

❤️EATING❤️
    DC76E708-53FF-42A3-8CC9-A6A07903530D.jpeg So I have this prompt and I’m so confused

jasque likes this.
  2. xxkonxx

xxkonxx Celebrity

How is what Maya said inspirational to women that are graduating in terms of facing the real world. There are people (in this case then women) that when they graduate that don't go through life confidently and miss out on so much because of their lack of courage. Especially when it'd come to pursuing their desired field etc. Her speech must have specific quotes in it that'd spark a fire in the women listening to go into the real world with a stiff upper lip and the confidence to succeed.

You could dm me the speech if you want more clear help.

Idk if this helps.

HyunALegalWifeu and jasque like this.
  3. heather-facto

heather-facto Newbie

Hey. I know how hard it is to write an essay. :(You sit down to write but you have no suitable ideas. You can force yourself and come up with something. But it’s best to contact easily with bullyingessay.com and trust the professionals. It is better to spend your time on what you like more and in what you see your development in the future.:cool:
    [​IMG]

4. BobbyJLowenstein

If writing is a difficult task for you as it is for me then you can take writing services as I'm taking for my writing work. But My father told me to take writing services first read reviews at https://edureviewer.com/services/papersowl-com-review/. After that see who provides services at cheap rate or who got the best reviews, always choose who got the best reviews.

5. Smith_Mason

Smith_Mason Newbie

BookMyEssay is one of the finest platforms on the internet where you can easily collect quality assistance in essay writing help in AUS, USA and UK. We also offer several additional facilities to students without any additional cost. Visit us: https://www.bookmyessay.com/

Draft saved Draft deleted