Want to join in on the discussion? It's easy to sign up!

Welcome to our community

does any idol look better in real life?

Discussion in 'K-POP' started by gdhimu, Mar 9, 2017.

1. gdhimu

gdhimu Public Figure

did you see any KPOP idols in real life? at concerts or airports anywhere?
    how do they actually look?

I know all of them wear makeup most of the time. but do they really look that good as we see them in the pictures?

is there any idol that look good in real life than their pictures?
    is there any one who look bad with out make up in real life?

KidLeader112 and thefabcat92 like this.
  2. SlaYall

SlaYall Celebrity

X
    I never have but one of my friends has before
    she said the exo members are even more handsome irl apparently
    my other friend said the exact same for b.a.p.

#2 SlaYall, Mar 9, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2017
  3. Cajimenez

Cajimenez Trainee

I have seen some, but even though most idols are handsome to start with, there have been two who left me in shock.
    The first one is SUJU's Heechul! He is absolutely gorgeous, so beautiful, completely flawless.
    The other one is B.A.P's Himchan. He is just a prince, the pictures don't make his beauty justice. He is incredibly perfect.
    There is a reason why they are called visuals, they were just mesmerizing and neither one of them is my bias...

4. gdhimu

gdhimu Public Figure

oh nice. I heard it too. actually many idols look better in real life than in pics with makeup on

SlaYall likes this.
  5. gdhimu

gdhimu Public Figure

this is copy pasted from some other site. posted by some one who saw them in real life
    this from another fan account

i saw them thrice in real life. when they were rookies in 2012 and 2013.

on the stage of GDA golden disc award, i was at the front-est, less than 2metres from the stage. i bought the most expensive ever ticket in my life.

THESE HAPPENED WHEN THEY WERE ROOKIES - MAMA ERA.

They were gorgeous, but SUHO and LAY shined on stage - their milky like complexion, fairy like. on the stage, definitely, i couldnt take my eyes off SUHO and LAY.

LUHAN and others were just as what we saw in pictures. (on stage)

at the airport, the VIP departure, i walked with them after they got down from their van to the VIP check in. it was when i realize about their golden proportion - CHANYEOL (he was so cute, smiled all the way), i stood the nearest with CHANYEOL

CHANYEOL LAY D.O BAEHKYUN were so friendly.LUHAN and LAY actually conversed with some of the fans which are chinese. 10/10 for their fan service.

however, got a glimpse at KAI. his height and shoulder was awesome. KAI actually has a much slender waist and small butt if seen in reality.

D.O was so cute. his expression is totally the same in videos when he is excited. his eyes ...

CHEN too was very friendly and caring. he never put his smile down.

sorry for XIUMIN TAO SEHUN I did not actually paid attention on them.

but it was obvious that they were scared of their manager. when they were talking to the fans, the manager would stop them. they would immediately put down their head.

but i didnt see KRIS at the airport that day. he went back early/late.. i'm not sure ..

#5 gdhimu, Mar 9, 2017
    ELF_L and Exbbsy12 like this.
  6. Cutie888

Cutie888 Married to :@ilovetzuyoda

I'm not an idol or anything but honesty I look ugly in pics and my friends say I look better in real life o_O not sure if that's a good or bad thing

7. Exbbsy12

Exbbsy12 Star

My korean friend saw Dara once and said she was super pretty and that her face was v v small. Lol. She even met Zico from Block and didnt think he was particularly good looking.
    Ive heard a lot of people say Kris and Suho look better irl. And my friend whos not an exol but been to an exo concert said EXO are really handsome but she thought Chanyeol and Sehun stood out the most. And even the ph fans i talked after exordium Manila, theyve all said that most exols left the concert Chanyeol stans.

And another friend of mine has been to kcon and said Jin and V are really good looking. Shes an army and she almost died. And my cousins waited for snsd outside an airport and said they were all really short but all pretty. Unexpectedly. Even my friends uncle saw 2ne1 in an elevator in NY and thought they were kids cuz of their heights.
    When will i meet a kpop idol:waterr:

8. gdhimu

gdhimu Public Figure

nice to hear. there is nothing bad about it. some people really photogenic face some don't. and I am one of them LOL

Cutie888 likes this.
  9. ilikeJB

ilikeJB Rookie

I saw T.O.P in rl once. He's the type of good looking that makes people stop really. It was almost like a shock.
    I also saw Taecyeon in rl and he is definitely better looking. The camera actually makes his face rounder so imagine how sculpted his facial features is.

10. Exbbsy12

Exbbsy12 Star

U lucky bish. And reading ur post was like a rollercoaster of emotions. I first thought u went to GDA and saw exo and was hyperventilating and also mad at u for not sharing earlier. And then u said u copy pasted it. I wuz like....... and then ur like ive actually seen them. Omg ur eyes and entire existence has been blessed. Omg how to be u.

gdhimu and thefabcat92 like this.
  11. thefabcat92

thefabcat92 Public Figure

my sad life, i have only seen artist from my country and unfortunately they are not best of the best. they are exactly like their pictures:waterr:

gdhimu likes this.
  12. KyuHyung19

KyuHyung19 Newbie

I met EXO once in Airport but I couldn't find Suho but I can see rest of the member because I was too busy recording.
    Then I realize actually Suho was in front of me walking. He's too small and I can't really recognize him. Sorry Suho!

I met VIXX the 1st time they came to my country. It's like mini fanmeeting. To be honest, all members looks so handsome especially Hongbin with his dimples OMG!

I've personally have this interaction with Bigstar member where they chose me to go on stage with them for fan service. I got Raehwan even though I'm Feeldog's fan. But tbh Felldog is so cute. He has this milky fair skin. OMG! He's so cute because he's short but at the same time charming.

#12 KyuHyung19, Mar 9, 2017
    gdhimu and thefabcat92 like this.
  13. gdhimu

gdhimu Public Figure

this.I also heard suho is like god in real life. he literally glows. and yixing and luhan too.but luhan has pretty kind of beauty where as kris is very tall and handsome. I too heard many saying chanyeol looks the best in real life he is very cute. I wish I could see them in real life:angryr: and kai he is super hot in real life too and not that dark

and all female idols are very short and male idols are shorter than they claim to be:yesr:

Exbbsy12 likes this.
  14. JT_HannahGrace

Ethics and media instructor
    B.A.P are ridiculously handsome! Daehyun's skin is the most glorious thing. Himchan's face really is perfect. Youngjae... Youngjae is a precious floof of ridiculous cuteness! Yongguk is an incredible masterpiece! Jongup is sooooo handsome, and Zelo really is that tall! He's a doll. <3 Can't wait to see them again.

15. bedshits

bedshits Newbie

Well i'll tell you my impression of the exo members since they're my bias group!
    First I'd like to say that i love all the members they are all handsome but not all are my type! ALSO most of the members looked almost identical to their photos but ofc there are a few things that were different
    This account is from feb.2016 concert

1) suho: very energetic, tries very hard and he is so so so handsome. He is pretty pale and his legs are kinda long theyre longer than his torso and he really wasn't that short. verdict: better in real life
    2) Xiumin: very cute, handsome, but i didn't notice him as much which is a shame because i save all his photos. He was the shortest not as talkative. Verdict: better in real life but wasnt noticeable?
    3) Chen: so smiley always laughing, the 2nd shortest, handsome to boot!! verdict: better in real life.
    4) Kai: his body is HOT, he really captures the stage, his skin is beautiful, however his looks arent my type. Verdict better in photos.
    5) baekhyun: small, cutesy, loud, looks like his photos but hes not my type he looks delicate and soft.
    Verdict: looks better in photos, personality is a must see in real life.
    --------------------------
    the most shocking ones

6) chanyeol: honestly i finally understood why everyone is a chanyeol stan. Holy smokes is he hot hot hot, hes so tall, his legs go for miles, he has the most energy, his vibe is really good and always hyping up the crowd I was very attracted. Verdict: better in real life.
    7) Kyungsoo: He has the most sweetest tender look in his eyes when he stares at the crowd. I became a really hard kyungsoo stan for a bit after the concert because he is just so genuine, he was so happy that we knew the lyrics. Verdict: better in real life
    8) sehun: im apologizing for this in advance please dont hate me sehun fans, i love sehun but his face is reaaaallly not my type and i did not understand because i saved all his pictures, i still do to this day!
    Sehun looked sharp and kind of scary??? He looked unapproachable like a cold look. His jaw line was too sharp he looked strange to me. His body is very hot but i was so confused because i really wasn't attracted to him. Verdict: Better in photos
    BONUS
    Kris: I met kris at heathrow airport in london last year in january! Hes handsome, and frickin crazy tall and super skinny but he wasnt my type his jaw is too long. Verdict: Better in photos

16. thefabcat92

thefabcat92 Public Figure

i'm guessing you lives in KL?

KyuHyung19 and gdhimu like this.
  17. dirtywaterisspit

I saw them when they were in my hometown Bergen. All of them were really handsome. J-hope and jimin were really tiny and cute, Jin and RM were tall and broad, especially Jin, jungkook was shorter than expected, Suga was around the height I expected and taehyung was much taller than I thought he would be. Though I didn't see them on close, except taehyung, all of them were more handsome in real life, however taehyung and Jin stood out.

Exbbsy12, gelaaa and gdhimu like this.
  18. RavenHikari

RavenHikari Married to : @InSFCube

Loves Adu's Voice
    I have met Hyuna she is small and extremely pretty. Very sweet and nice.

I also met B1A4 they are a lot taller and better looking in person. Gongchan constantly looks model like, I am not even Gongchan biased.

Crush is shorter and skinnier than I thought, but he was gorgeous too.

B.A.P I went to their concert like @oliviasolscott; I agree what she said. Pictures don't do them justice to be honest, especially Jongup and Youngjae.

Block B I went to their concert and let me tell you, they were too good looking. No pictures do them any just either. Like I was a little starstruck when first saw them come out. Taeil is still small though.

#18 RavenHikari, Mar 9, 2017
  19. gdhimu

gdhimu Public Figure

sorry dear.it's not me actually my friend saw them in real life. I posted her experience. I have a very close friend who saw suho,minho when they came to bombay. she was like they were super handsome. sorry for playing with your emotions:angryr::cryingr:

Exbbsy12 likes this.
  20. gdhimu

gdhimu Public Figure

you are very lucky as u met ur biases in real life