Do you think Twice will make a comeback as 8..?

Discussion in 'K-POP' started by Water_oWl, Jul 18, 2019.

1. Water_oWl

Water_oWl Super Rookie

Student
    I don't want to think about it

But Twice LIGHTS in Japan is planned until the end of February and they said it is not planned that Mina will be taking part in the Tour

It is essentially to give her the time she needs and she might end up participate in the group's activities sooner if she recovers in between but what about Korean comebacks? I just hope they could at least record any new release all together despite her absence from stage performances but... What do you think ? Will there be a Twice comeback with only 8 members? Will Mina really not return befor March ?

:waterr::waterr::waterr:

Antis&trolls, don't bother replying this thread I'm not in the mood

2. poteto

poteto Super Rookie

No, I think they will record the album, MV, teasers... as 9 but when it's time to do the promo like showcase, music shows, variety shows... they will do it as 8.

3. perpetualpotato

I really doubt JYP would let Twice be seen as 'ot8', people would make world records with their speed of jumping on that hatewagon after Sicagate <.<
    If Mina needs a long rest, what @poteto said seems most likely.

4. Im_Tofu

Im_Tofu Rookie

Them stating that Mina Is still excluded from their upcoming tour Is presumably, In other words Its a placeholder, It may change In any moment when Mina does recovery anytime, and be able to participate with their ongoing schedule.

And JYP Isn't dumb enough of a company to give them a comeback with a missing member, that calls for a backlash for the company, all fans will criticize them of such. And as for the rest of Twice, they wouldn't agree In engaging In another cb with a missing member anyways, thats beyond their ethical codes.

#4 Im_Tofu, Jul 18, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 18, 2019
  5. Water_oWl

Water_oWl Super Rookie

Student
    I really hope so :( seems like the best thing to do for me too but idk if they can summon Mina once in a while like that since she returned back home, to rest with her family

6. certified_1

certified_1 Public Figure

mina will be back before comeback.. its a fact!!

7. Water_oWl

Water_oWl Super Rookie

Student
    I really wonder if they'd be that annoyed by tweets and stuffs... But I believe that it could impact the sales as well. So I hope it will be as you guys say and JYP won't do that...

I also think they don't want to comeback without Mina, the question is, for how long will the situation stay as it is..? It's true that Mina could join sooner than expected but the only truth is that she's on hiatus right now *screaming*

8. jiggawhat

jiggawhat Rookie

The announcement is still subject to change depending on Mina's recovery and availability. Please pray for her fast recovery if you guys do praying.

9. KA1230

KA1230 Trainee

She is not in coma. Of course she would be able to record her parts of the song and shoot the MV.