do you think all the seventeen members get along

Discussion in 'Celebrity Zone' started by Caps_Bubba, Jul 31, 2018.

Tags:
  1. zkdstal

zkdstal Newbie

Currency:
    before i am a human i am an f(exo) supremacist
    probably but like you know when u have a big group of friends and then you're left with just one of them and it's awkward? lmfao kinda like that i mean there's 13 of them but as a group they're really strong and their true friendship is evident which is why they gave amazing teamwork and synchronization

Afya likes this.
  2. Fenellajsxo

Fenellajsxo Newbie

Currency:
    In my opinion, similar to previous replies. I'm pretty sure not all of them get along, but I'm pretty sure they act professionally.

Babygirl30 likes this.
  3. sophiaminghao

sophiaminghao Newbie

Currency:
    You mean Jun and Minghao both don't like the same member

4. sophiaminghao

sophiaminghao Newbie

Currency:
    Why Minghao? He seems like the most innocent member. He's my bias though so of course I think that lol

5. Surprise17

Surprise17 Newbie

Currency:
    Fyi, seungkwan yells at everyone... you just havent watched them enough... and i'm not surprised if they have small groups within the group... but they're profesional.. and they argue a lot...

6. looneyjoons

looneyjoons Trendsetter

Currency:
    it's very hard to fake chemistry, people are always able to tell if some energy is off even if they are just watching a video.

i think they do get in arguments, because they have strong personalities and they're 13 young adults together that are essentially growing up together. however, i don't think any of them hate each other. some bonds must be stronger than others but they all are cordial friends at the least. it's just impossible to not have some sort of bond with someone you spend years with and train with.

i'm pretty sure they themselves have mentioned they argue, but they always resolve and discuss it for the sake of the group and for their sake as well.

Mnmnmn60 and ana-belle like this.
  7. dorkydays

dorkydays Trainee

Currency:
    wannabe academic
    Imo I think some of the members have differing opinions but not to the point where the hate each other for it, and they all call each other's family members family too and I don't think they'd do that if it was just business, but I guess we'll never know~