Do you like the way your body looks? If not, what would you change?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Zuko1, Aug 20, 2019.

1. dong_ii

dong_ii Married to @mochichu

yeah man

athletic bodies are way better than bulky ripped ones imo

Zuko1 likes this.
  2. 4everfaith

4everfaith Super Rookie

For once I think I'm okay with my body. If I could change anything I would definitely make myself a few inches shorter but unfortunately that's impossible. Realistically I wish I had a flatter stomach and bigger boobs.

Zuko1 and allweareisrage like this.
  3. yutakunnn

yutakunnn Rookie

aww thank you you are so sweet. :lover1:

Zuko1 likes this.
  4. xwhisperx

xwhisperx Leader

Derp Queen
    Eh... I don't know really, I know i perfer it over my face.
    It's proportional at least but it's been though pregnancy, I don't exercise and eat what a want. I weigh more than what I appear due to muscle mass and my warped perception in general makes me think I'm thicker than I am even though logically through measurements I'm not..
    Just easier not to really think about itunless my health becomes an issue but I'm healthy so it's fine.

Zuko1 likes this.
  5. fantasygoose

fantasygoose Trendsetter

Writer
    Sometimes I wish I was flat chested.
    But I am pleased with how I look.

Zuko1 likes this.
  6. Pixels

Pixels Rookie

Theres always things I would like to change and theres so many beautiful girls that I'm like damn I wish I looked like that. But I also have to be realistic with what my body can look like. I cant always look like other people, I cant magically grow longer legs or change my bone structure. I think Im doing the best with what I've got and have to be happy with that and keep taking care :> Also if I'm ever down about what my body looks like I just have to remember and be appreciative of the fact that my body does so much for me, its healthy, its fast, its strong, keeps me alive every day. When I look at it from that perspective it feels really disrespectful towards myself to be hung up on some flaws.

Zuko1 likes this.
  7. Zuko1

Zuko1 Celebrity

I don't know how you look for sure but I'm sorry you don't like all those things about your body.

I hope you can like some of your physical characteristics one day but I totally understand about your dissatisfaction. We are usually our harshest critics so I'm sure you look better than you think.

One of the rare times I have witnessed a person wanting to be shorter.

I'd like to be a bit taller but like you said, we can't change our height.

I like the way you value health over appearance. You understand that if your health starts declining, you would then try to change your body weight. Muscle weighs more than fat anyways. At least your body is proportional.

I'm glad you like the way you look. All chest sizes are great so don't worry to much about it. However, I do understand why you would like a smaller chest.

Wow. This is one of the best posts I have read in a little while. You are very mature in your thinking and I admire your change in perspective and your contentment.

I need to appreciate all the functions my body allows me to perform.

Pixels likes this.
  8. Pixels

Pixels Rookie

:loverr3:thank you, so kind!

Zuko1 likes this.
  9. 4everfaith

4everfaith Super Rookie

It's just because I'm well above average for a girl. I guess there's nothing wrong with being a tall girl but I personally just never liked it. Plus all of the comments about my height are really annoying. Its something I'll probably never love but I'm at least becoming more accepting of it.

Zuko1 likes this.
  10. Nana100000

Nana100000 Super Rookie

I like my height. Once I hit my 20s I slowly started getting curvier and putting on weight which I’m very happy with because in my teens I was a flat beanpole. The only thing I don’t like is stretch marks and my tummy. My tummy isn’t big at all but I wish it was a little bit flatter.

Zuko1 likes this.
  11. Zuko1

Zuko1 Celebrity

I'm sorry you had people commenting on your height. I really cannot understand why people comment.

I'm glad you are becoming more accepting of your height.

I don't like my stretch marks either. I like how you are happy with the slow weight gain; curves are great!

4everfaith likes this.
  12. Xaxaveryfunny

Xaxaveryfunny Super Rookie

I love my body, but there is one thing that always bother me, i'm so fucking skinny.

Like holy shit, my height and weight proportion is just horrible.

You can't really see it if i'm wearing a long sleeved shirt (or elbow length shirt), but the moment i took my shirt off, oh boy i am a walking skeleton.

Zuko1 likes this.
  13. Zuko1

Zuko1 Celebrity

What does a typical day of eating look like for you?

You may be more active and burn a lot energy. Do you feel that you eat enough?

Also, share how active you are in an average week.

14. Xaxaveryfunny

Xaxaveryfunny Super Rookie

My typical day of eating is pretty standard actually, the only thing different is i usually eat less during lunch.

And what's weird is i'm not active, like at all. I spend my day just doing some light work, studying, and dozing off (basically low energy activity) yet it seems that i can't gain some weight.

Zuko1 likes this.
  15. atinyARMY01

atinyARMY01 Rookie

Everything
    I have pretty curvy body ( smaller waist, big hips and butt)

I would rather look like a stick than this curvy mess

Zuko1 likes this.
  16. StrawberryChaeng

StrawberryChaeng Public Figure

i like my weight but i wish i could be motivated to work out more.

Zuko1 likes this.
  17. Zuko1

Zuko1 Celebrity

I understand but so many people love curves. Try to eat healthier and go on long walks. Perhaps you can try lifting weights to change your body. I'm sure you look better than you think. :)

I know! It's so hard to push yourself mentally. The problem I have is after I finish work, everyone is at the gym from like 4:30 to 6:30 pm. The gym will be packed and I hate waiting for my machines or benches. Plus I have a long commute so by the time I finish work and come home it's usually 7 pm.

I also love playing tennis but I have to wait for a nice sunny day with low winds and coordinate with a partner.

18. EvelynNesbit

EvelynNesbit Celebrity

I am definitely insecure about my body to the point i refuse to buy dresses or shorts that will remotely show my legs... My legs look like chicken legs and i hate my birthmarks and uneven skin tone

Zuko1 likes this.
  19. wememe

wememe Super Rookie

according to my docs, im below the healthy bmi thingie. so i have to binge a bit to get it up. im having a hard time with it. most foods cause acne or dullness or other health problems.

i really just want to stay my weight. im happy with how my body looks, except i would like a lil more butt.

dam i sound like an ass complaining about being too skinny lmao

Zuko1 likes this.
  20. Zuko1

Zuko1 Celebrity

Don't be ashamed of your body. Do you personally dislike your body or it's because of what society says around you? Did you try getting some more sun on your body to help with the skin?

I'm sorry you feel that way but I hope you begin to accept your body and eat healthy and exercise well. It's hard to not pay attention to aesthetics but it's more important to be strong and healthy.

You are so cute; "BMI thingie".:omgr:

Don't binge eat as that can cause health problems with your digestive system and cause stretch marks and high blood pressure. Instead, eat a bit more and keep being active. Play with your friends, go on walks, play sports, etc. Don't force yourself to eat. Just listen to your body well and eat healthy foods.

If you like your weight and you feel comfortable, don't push yourself. Being a little below the BMI is okay so long as you don't feel weak or experience any other issues like feeling faint, etc.

wememe likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted