Do you feel like you dont belong to anywhere?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by igoi, Mar 18, 2016.

1. igoi

igoi Newbie

Currency:
    I do.
    I cant mantain a relationship with anyone.
    I cant feel like i belong to my country.
    I dont like some of my family.

I wish i wasnt born, life is a shitty awlful thing. I'm tired of it.

2. Bottles

Bottles Newbie

Currency:
    [​IMG] Cheer up! 힘내! :(

h4nisaurus, igoi and expatmoi like this.
  3. Aoki91

Aoki91 Trendsetter

Currency:
    Eating
    Talk to some friends, or close family members.

[​IMG]

igoi likes this.
  4. RoAnon9935

RoAnon9935 Married to @Vipmultifandom10

Currency:
    ::hugs:: I understand fully, but no matter how much life sucks we must carry on. I know words of a stranger might do nothing to ease your pain and make you feel better. Take a deep breath.

igoi likes this.
  5. igoi

igoi Newbie

Currency:
    I would like to if I had friends.
    But I don't have.

6. minorishin

minorishin Super Rookie

Currency:
    you belong to the akp community!!!

also I understand, but like you'll find someone you connect with eventually so don't lose hope. Also, imo at least, the idea of family is overrated. I only have 2 family members I have contact with now tbh (and one of them lowkey dislikes me but her 'family honour' prevents her from going on it), and it's like whatever, I'm not gonna pretend to like/get along with someone just because we share a little blood. Bond family >>>>> blood family.

But yah things will get better eventually, even if it does take a while in the end it will be worth it, so don''t lose hope :3

igoi likes this.
  7. stabbed

stabbed Newbie

Currency:
    As a lesbian, yes I do feel like that sometimes. I don't know any other lesbians irl, and the lack of lesbian role models in the media. So many people believe that lesbians don't exist. I feel so invisible. Almost everything is about gay men but lesbians are ignored, even in the bible. I'm happy that I love girls but life is so shitty.

igoi likes this.
  8. seonday

seonday Public Figure

Currency:
    Professional sundae maker
    I've often felt like this before. I feel like I'm interested in different things than other people, I feel lonely at times, people often don't like holding conversations with me, I'm shy, etc, but believe me, life will get better. Life won't always feel this way. There will be difficult seasons for us, and ones that are beautiful. But I believe that even the difficult seasons make us into more of the person we're meant to be than the seasons that everything goes right. Chin up, honey.

When I first went off to college, I didn't have many friends. I felt alone and like no one cared, but what helped me was joining a church. My Bible study group I had acted like my family, and even looked after me when I was going through an extremely hard time and was isolating myself from others. I was dealing with crazy anxiety, and the university health services even asked if I was going through depression.

People love you, and people care. Know that when God made you, you were, you aren't, and you will never be considered a mistake. He made you you for a reason. You're a great person in your own way. Besides, if everyone was the same, wouldn't that be boring? The friends that God gave me in college are a lot like me. This showed me that I'm not alone. There are other people going through the same thing as you. Heck, being away from some of my college friends, I still struggle with feeling alone again. But, I know that you and I will get through this.

But, I want to let you know that I'm praying for you and if you ever need to talk, God is listening and I'm also available. I'll listen. However, if you can talk to a friend, counselor, trusted adult, or family member, that's great too.

Now bring it in, hun'!
    [​IMG]

igoi likes this.
  9. yoichiidesu

yoichiidesu Married to @dprcream

Currency:
    Doyoung's Orbit
    :oops:

#9 yoichiidesu, Mar 19, 2016
    Last edited: May 7, 2016
    igoi likes this.
  10. igoi

igoi Newbie

Currency:
    Thanks guys <3 This is an amazing help.

It's quite strange. Sometimes I feel beautiful, so then I don't understand why I'm hated . But other times I feel very ugly and understand why people don't want to approach.
    It's like I'm incomplete, and everybody else look so happy and complete.

I can't be with family too. My uncle discovered im gay, and im scared of what he might do.
    My aunties are all stupid, fake and full of futility . They also hate me but fake it like they don't. I don't like them. They're opportunist.

I can't love anyone. I usually like some, but then I tell myself there will be someone better than me, and early on I will betrayed and replaced.

Sometimes I feel like so aggressive. Idk but I hurt myself then.

It's hard. I wouldn't recommend life to anyone. I don't want to have children anymore, because I truly think life is not worthy.
    Even the things we have here, won't be ours when we die. We work a lot for having it, and then... Nothing is ours

11. KawaiiPotatooo

KawaiiPotatooo Public Figure

Currency:
    that's why people leave legacies. try to do something great in your life time and the legacy you leave behind will be remember.

12. findtheakarun

findtheakarun Super Rookie

Currency:
    Professional Sassybish
    I don't feel like I have to belong. I'm just a person. I'm not a group, I'm not a part of something looking for my other pieces, I'm one full person just getting by.

From my perspective, self-reliance is one of the most valuable things you can have. If you need to belong to be happy, you'll find yourself being torn apart again and again. You are the only person who will always be with you, no matter what. And you need to be able to take advantage of that, and make yourself happy.

xwhisperx likes this.
  13. findtheakarun

Currency:
    Professional Sassybish
    It's quite funny how different two people can be. Your heaven would be my hell, it seems. Joining a lesbian community, seeing role-models in media, my god, that would be the definition of misery for me. The level of importance people put on their own sexuality makes me so angry. It's not a community, it's not a lifestyle, it's a preference. And it only matters to you, and your potential romantic partners. The idea that it's more than that has always felt so regressive for me. Don't mean to be a dick, it's just something I feel strongly about. Apologies.
    But, erm, if you do happen to want to discuss various sexy female celebrities, I'm here. Eheh.

14. stabbed

stabbed Newbie

Currency:
    For many lesbians it's not just a preference. Your life changes if you're a lesbian. Your family may disown you, and you have to go through many hardships only because of your sexuality. That's why seeing lesbian role models who has gone through the same thing feels good, instead of feeling like you're all alone. Lesbianism seems like such a foreign topic for so many people, almost as if it's not even real. Many people view lesbianism as a phase. Female sexuality is not taken seriously. But of course you're entitled to your own opinion.

15. igoi

igoi Newbie

Currency:
    I knew a lesbian who struggled a lot and had tough times. Now she seems to be ok.
    Another one I know, she doesn't have the approval from her family about her relationship.
    But then I know a third one lesbian, and she's ok with this. Her family always supported her.

It depends on a lot, but I can relate the gay community in general suffer a lot inside and outside home. And it changes us a lot.

16. findtheakarun

Currency:
    Professional Sassybish
    But isn't the *problem* that those people take sexuality to mean so much? It's because they view it as so important that they exile people from their lives. The best way to address this is to show those people that it's irrelevant to who you are as a person, not to go around parading how important it is. It feels completely regressive to me.
    But if you honestly believe that people that many people are completely unexposed to female homosexuality, you've been living under a rock. It's just not the slightest bit true. Male homosexuality is more pushed by the media, because it's a bit more radical considering how abnormal it's considered for men to be effeminate while masculine girls isn't viewed as too odd nowadays. But to say it's a foreign topic for many people is just a completely skewed perspective.

17. mkusa

mkusa Public Figure

Currency:
    ^^^^This.

But the real joy for me is not actually being remembered by name, but only just by 'that person' that made someone's life easier or a little happier for a time, or even for a moment. I don't like attention. I don't want it. I try really hard to remain hidden. I've done some really good things, and made many folk's lives better....but I never want to be recognized for it. They will never know who I am. But I know the things I have done will be remembered.

I'd rather just smile to myself and go my own way.
    That's my joy.
    That's where I belong.

People don't need to know who you are for your place in this world to be very meaningful.

KawaiiPotatooo likes this.
  18. mamamoobts

mamamoobts Super Rookie

Currency:
    full-time MooMoo + Army
    i related to this so much before, family relations weren't the best and it was hard to make new friends in my stupid school because many judge me before they get to know me. i really wish people understand that people change ugh.
    but i learned to appreciate what i have now and is VERY happy~ you should be too~[​IMG]

Draft saved Draft deleted