Do Groups That Suffer The Most Have The Closest Bonds?

Discussion in 'K-POP' started by Hopkinz, Feb 26, 2018.

1. Hopkinz

Hopkinz Idol

Often, the middle tier groups that never had much success seem to be the closest most genuine bond. For example:
    Stellar

Stellar have been through so much mistreatment over the years. That being said, you can tell they are really close. Even though Junyool and Gayoung left last year, OT4 still hang out and during their last fan-meeting. All current and former members showed up. Their company even prohibited the former members to do vlives with the former members, so they did instalives (Queens of finding loopholes)
    Rainbow

Rainbow is known for how close they still are despite disbanding. The 7 members usually go on a trip together every year and support eachother's solo activities and whenever a member has a birthday, they have a party together if their schedule allows it. Their friendship is honestly goals
    HelloVenus

Yoonjo was forced out of HelloVenus is 2014 due to the split between Fantiago and Pledis. That being said, the original members still all support each other. When Yoonjo made it into the final lineup on the Unit, they were in the audience crying tears of joy.
    Spica

Siimilar to Yoonjo, the former Spica members supported Jiwon on the Unit and showed up in the audience. They still hang out with each other every now and again, and when they disbanded, you could tell they split on good terms.
    Dal*Shabet

Despite all being under different agencies now, Dal*Shabet members still get together to keep the group alive.
    9muses
    [​IMG]

9muses have been through some crap over the years with lots of lineup changes. However, when Hyuna got married, OT8 showed up to her wedding. Sera, who left 9muses long ago, is making her solo comeback soon, and Hyuna said that she will be at her concert.
    Rania

Rania has also been through some crap over the years. While not all members still are in touch with each other, these 5 members (Jooyi, Di, Tae, Xia, and Sharon) regularly hang out with each other.
    Matilda

Matilda is the only rookie group here, but you can tell they are very close. When Semmi rose into the top 9 on the Unit, the members burst into tears. Matilda members are so sweet and care for each other.
    T-ara
    [​IMG]

The only group here that has had a lot of success, but you can't deny the suffering T-ara went through after so many years. That being said, the current lineup is going to keep the name alive and start fresh like Highlight!

To me, these friendships seem more genuine. Even after their groups are over, they still support each other's solo activities. Which groups do you think have close bonds.

2. elfinkyy

elfinkyy Rookie

Suffering in a group does help strengthen the bond as the members have to rely on each other more for support, but I think there are other factors as well that can do this such as how long they've been together and just general personality and openness to other people.

3. nicolas23

nicolas23 Trainee

Don't forget the ark They all came to support both suji and euna kim at the end of the unit

BlackBlossomCYT and Hopkinz like this.
  4. loomynartychild

loomynartychild Trendsetter

I guess i mean look at ikon theyre like joined at the hip

MirajaneAlpha22 likes this.
  5. jhing1123

jhing1123 Trainee

I stan YGE groups
    Bigban suffered the biggest because of scandals but despite of that, they remained strong and became stronger. Bigbang members can go solo because they are all successful in many things but they remained as a group and will remain as the LEGENDARY BIGBANG

L_catzzz, JOSEPHBRY, ayrn and 2 others like this.
  6. JOSEPHBRY

JOSEPHBRY Trainee

Well from what I have seem from BIGBANG and SHINee seems like it. They have the strongest bond I have seems in kpop, a long with SHINWHA

MirajaneAlpha22 likes this.
  7. rjkoya3579

rjkoya3579 Public Figure

I think BTS' Yoongi said before that BTS wouldn't be as close as they are now if they hadn't gone through all the hardships they've gone through

randomstrang3r and Fantastic7 like this.
  8. Key_the_VIP

Key_the_VIP Leader

BIGBANG has the closest bond I've ever seen in a group, and they've suffered through a lot. They are family to each other now, and their interactions are so cute. They were clearly already close before all the troubles started, but the brotherhood they have now is on a different level.
    [​IMG]

With SHINee, I really, really want to say yes... but for me, time will tell. It hasn't been that long since Jonghyun died.

L_catzzz, JOSEPHBRY, ayrn and 2 others like this.
  9. Fantastic7

Fantastic7 Rookie

its goes both ways
    a group can be successful and have strong bonds ex being bb and bts
    or a group can be successful but mostly keep it professional with eachother ex being suju and aoa

small groups cab be very close because of the elements you provided but they can very well just be co workers that work well with each other, it all depends on the relationships and how much youre willing to actually bond with each other despite "the success"
    but being smaller groups can help build the bond for sure since you need all to be reliable

10. JOSEPHBRY

JOSEPHBRY Trainee

I think SHINee where already close, they insisted they will not disband. The problem is that they will have a long hiatus again considering this year will be their last comeback before enlistment. And jonghyun passing away is not the first problem they faced

11. MeAnotherself

MeAnotherself Trendsetter

Some o the most genuine relationships I have seen are from The Ark and 24K. Though The Ark has disbanded, they still call themselves The Ark and hang out a lot. Maroo even uploaded a video of Minju and Eun together while Minju isn't even in their company.
    And 24K, I can say so much about them and what they went through but the point is they are basically a family. No grudges or jaelousy, only love and support.