NEW FORUMS OPEN HERE

Deserving call out to BH

Discussion in 'K-POP' started by michutico, Nov 17, 2020.

1. freakyfantasy

freakyfantasy Leader

Currency:
    but then the OP is misleading, because they're stating 50$ PLUS outrageous shipping costs.
    If those 50$ have shipping built in, it's a good deal. Got mine on Ktown4U on first day of pre-order when the album was only 25.37 USD. The shipping alone is almost 36$, to my country, and we still don't have weverse open to us.

poptarts0 and vestirse like this.
  2. vestirse

vestirse Married to @lawyer

Currency:
    WINNING
    I edited it to include where that might 'atrocious shipping cost' be coming from, but also that there are better deals out there that count towards all charts possible and most of the US ARMY I know took advantage of these better deals.

freakyfantasy likes this.
  3. a_song_calling_f

Currency:
    I paid 67 euros first day with shipping from UK big hit shop . it's more than 50 euros in stores here in france like FNAC . so that info is correct depending on where you live I think

vestirse likes this.
  4. freakyfantasy

freakyfantasy Leader

Currency:
    those 50+ EUR is with shipping included, i assume?
    I honestly don't know. The only shop that carries it in my country, that I know of, has it listed for now at about 88 EUR :sweatr: I paid $61, shipping included for mine.

in any case, I do believe a standard version is coming. Deluxe is already out of stock on Ktown4U and pre-orders aren't even closed (i haven't seen that happening for BTS before). Either a standard version is rolling out starting next week, or people will still have the opportunity to purchase BE Deluxe even after the 20th, because i doubt it's going to be limited print and that's it, no way to get it afterwards, and no alternative offered.

myaza and vestirse like this.
  5. michutico

michutico Trainee

Currency:
    Because on Amazon and in phisical shops are around 50$, if I order outside I have to pay the shipment plus the customs.
    Even if is 38$ in some places, it's a mini album, I don't care if the pack included 4 photocards more or whatever because I don't purchase the album for pc or posters, it's just disappointing that we don't have a version in the usual price like before, and disappointed that after 2 months of Armys emailing BH and Weverse, asking on social medias too if there would be a standard version for people who can't afford paying that much money, BH did not have the attention to reply anyone.

6. freakyfantasy

freakyfantasy Leader

Currency:

i'm not one to debate prices, because in my opinion, there are very few goods out there that don't have "fair" pricing. As long as people are willing to buy, then the price is fair.
    As for the standard version, I really do think it's coming, and if not, at the very least people will still have the chance to purchase BE Deluxe even after the 20th.

a_song_calling_f likes this.
  7. myaza

myaza Elite

Currency:
    Break The System
    I think the outrageous prices in many places are not only because of shipping, but because of taxes as well. They add import tax and sales tax on top of shipping. Thats why ordering from Korea is often cheaper, even with shipping, because you dont pay extra taxes on it.

8. freakyfantasy

freakyfantasy Leader

Currency:
    you're right, and actually, you do pay taxes (or duties at the very least), depending on the laws in your country. I regularly have to pay VAT for my orders, since they exceed 50 EUR with shipping included. But yeah, that's another factor.

a_song_calling_f and myaza like this.
  9. myaza

myaza Elite

Currency:
    Break The System
    I think the paying of taxes/customs depends on if/how you declare it. In some stores/shippers they write whatever sum you ask in official documents. Ive never had to pay anything, at least ktown4u used to do it.

a_song_calling_f likes this.
  10. freakyfantasy

freakyfantasy Leader

Currency:

my customs offices always ask for proof of payment and a copy of the order, so that makes it kind of impossible for me to hide the costs :D. It's an extra expense, but one that I take into account and it's usually like 1-2 months after I placed the order so it doesn't feel as bad since i'm not fronting all the money at once :D

myaza likes this.
  11. cherryblossom9

cherryblossom9 Super Rookie

Currency:
    Well said

vestirse likes this.
  12. nm-tn

nm-tn Rookie

Currency:
    This is exactly how I feel. The are under no obligation to release a standard edition if they don’t want to, but why not just confirm it? Why all the silence? Why leave fans in limbo wondering if there will be one or not? I really think they are doing this to maximize sales and I makes me feel used somehow as a fan.

SugaKitty likes this.