NEW FORUMS OPEN HERE

Deserving call out to BH

Discussion in 'K-POP' started by michutico, Nov 17, 2020.

1. shyshyshyuwu

shyshyshyuwu Super Rookie

Currency:
    It really would be so tone deaf for them to not release a standard version since they are supposed to do this as a “pandemic” inspired/motivation album.. Like some people were without jobs for a while, but would still like to buy the album. If they only do delux that might not happen. At least with standard they would know they could get it some day.

Sources don’t seem trustworthy though.

byakuyav, 9397Duo, poptarts0 and 2 others like this.
  2. Ciri

Ciri Super Rookie

Currency:
    You are making this our business by posting it on public space. With the same logic it's not your business how BH deals with promotion of Artist under their label. And it's not your business if they do release standard on not. Attacking? Lol. The only one attacking here is you. I want to buy a lot of things that I am not able to afford. I am not going to bitch about it on the internet and write posts about 'big, bad company that doesn't let me buy'.

And there is a difference about people simply wondering if there are standard albums because they would like to buy and people attacking BH and BTS because of it

3. michutico

michutico Trainee

Currency:
    because they are awful, when you say something that they don't like, especially if it's something against the company, they make a group and act like bullies.

cherryblossom9 likes this.
  4. adamoonchild

adamoonchild Married to @kingkook

Currency:
    hunting for Jimin's jams
    Like others have said, I won’t believe anything until BigHit confirms or denies. Anyone can make claims with no evidence to back them up. It would be just like an anti to stir up controversy two days before BE’s release. I would be surprised if BH did not release a standard version. Especially since the current version you can preorder is called the ‘Deluxe Edition’

5. cherryblossom9

cherryblossom9 Super Rookie

Currency:
    Yeah it's repeated behaviour. Just ignore

michutico likes this.
  6. michutico

michutico Trainee

Currency:
    It's my business since that i am a fan who pay for their content, didn't you ever write complaints to customer service from companies?
    Ye, you are attacking, because i have the right to express my discontent and you are invalidating me, you are not going to tell me about what i can complain or not.
    Who are you to tell me what I can ask for or not?
    what is not your business is what i care or not , what i wish or not, you don't have the right to discredit what I consider important or not.

Who is criticizing BTS? where in my statement I attack BTS? are you like those who call Bang PD, BTS daddy?

when you reply to me, assure that you are replying to something that I actually said, or better, don't even reply,

#46 michutico, Nov 17, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2020
  7. michutico

michutico Trainee

Currency:
    I can't ignore, this behaviour pattern is happening since long ago, I rarely commented on this forum because most here act like dictators, they don't let you say anything if it's against their opinion.

8. laevix

laevix Newbie

Currency:
    Did I hallucinate Deluxe only being available during pre-orders? I feel like people don't take that into consideration. If you don't buy this now, you'll never buy it, which also means BH wouldn't be getting any more money after the 19th. That makes no sense from a business standpoint and BH are nothing if not good at playing the capitalist game. There will be standard versions eventually. People who can only afford those will buy them when they are released. And if I'm wrong then what can you do? I've had to skip on buying most BTS related content because I just couldn't afford to. It's not the end of the world honestly.

hatemail likes this.
  9. cherryblossom9

cherryblossom9 Super Rookie

Currency:
    Fine by me. Say your say :siptear:

michutico likes this.
  10. michutico

michutico Trainee

Currency:
    It 's not the end of the world but people have the right to be disappointed or ask for the same option that they had previously without other people getting offended.

11. Fyla

Fyla Rookie

Currency:
    French ARMY
    Standard version or not, BE (Deluxe Version) has just broken the record for pre-ordering BTS albums on the main sales platform in France:

Comparison with old albums:

lynkp and x-tra0020 like this.
  12. laevix

laevix Newbie

Currency:
    People can absolutely do that, but so far we don't know that we will not be getting a standard version. And in my opinion it is likely we will, either immediately after BE comes out or soon after. I think waiting to see what happens is far better than spending this entire pre-comeback period worrying and making things more stressful than they need to be.

poptarts0 likes this.
  13. SugaKitty

SugaKitty Celebrity

Currency:
    The thing is I don't mind if they just have a deluxe version and not having a standard one.
    I just don't like how BH can't be transparent about whether there's a standard version or not. I feel they're playing with buyers' feelings. I get that they want to maximize the sales for the Deluxe version but that's really disrespectful and manipulative of consumers' emotions. Ironically, they're doing this to the special album which should be a comfort to fans during the pandemic. It's such a turn off for me ngl.

#53 SugaKitty, Nov 17, 2020
  14. yk1242

yk1242 Rookie

Currency:
    the hate parade against bh is hilarious to watch tbh

15. vestirse

vestirse Married to @lawyer

Currency:
    WINNING
    How about this?
    Realize that all sides of these arguments stem from wanting to best help BTS. I can't fault anyone for that. Those that were worried about a lack of hype before the teaser just wanted everyone to hear about this highly personal effort by BTS and gain visibility for them and their new album. Those that are worried about the lack of standard is because they want everyone possible to be able to afford BTS's music and support the boys hard work. Those that are worried about the negativity and want to maintain positivity just want to ensure that we will work together this comeback to meet our goals for BTS and not get too easily dejected. Let's try not to attack one another when we all want the same thing in the end: to help BTS and make this comeback as successful as possible because it means more visibility for BTS through increased media and sns hype.

16. michutico

michutico Trainee

Currency:
    I could understand people calling out stressful people 2 months ago, but there are 2 days left for the CB and we know nothing, just that we have only the deluxe version.

17. a_song_calling_f

Currency:
    Thank you for saying everything m thinking of.

myaza, vestirse and aliye12 like this.
  18. aliye12

aliye12 Married to @Sameera96

Currency:
    Life goes on...
    This ^

myaza and vestirse like this.
  19. freakyfantasy

freakyfantasy Leader

Currency:
    i'm just curious where you got that 50$ number from ?
    the album is 37.9$ in the weverse shop. $35.64 on Ktown4U. Shipping might be a bit more expensive than usual, but that's solely due to Covid - I know this shit, i work in the shipping industry. It's likely the main component that's driving the price up on the shelves , amazon etc., and I don't see how BigHit could affect shipping prices in these conditions.

hatemail and Ciri like this.
  20. vestirse

vestirse Married to @lawyer

Currency:
    WINNING
    Deluxe is $50 with free shipping on most US websites. So likely the shipping cost is built in, it is not extra cost outlined comes in.

Edit: Perhaps from Weverse US. The album is $50.90 + $14.99 shipping. You can get it much cheaper from US websites though. Amazon has it for $45, free shipping and if you take the Target deal of buy 2 get 1 free, it works out to $38 per album, free shipping.

#60 vestirse, Nov 17, 2020