NEW FORUMS OPEN HERE

Deserving call out to BH

Discussion in 'K-POP' started by michutico, Nov 17, 2020.

1. a_song_calling_f

Currency:
    It means you're taking that user's message to a store not BH that they're not stocking a standard on the 20th as evidence . Said user even admits it could mean absolutely nothing

2. michutico

michutico Trainee

Currency:
    that is something that bothers me, the fandom is asking since 2 months ago for the standard version, they should have said something, because people were and are confused about this (deluxe version)

3. hatemail

hatemail Trendsetter

Currency:
    Exactly, this is a forum. This person was trying to add to the discussion and you shut them down really rudely. The fact that this did not come directly from bighit is a valid part of the discussion because they could release a standard version later on. They might not and I’d be really upset if they don’t but I guess we’ll see.

Hopefully they see the demand and value profit enough to stock a standard version eventually.

freshfrog, andydela and poptarts0 like this.
  4. michutico

michutico Trainee

Currency:
    but many people asked weverse albout the standad version and the replies were that there were not standard versions, not news from BH either..

5. poptarts0

poptarts0 Rookie

Currency:
    because its a random "email" from some random store and not from BH. people are fast to panic without thinking things through sometimes. we still don't know what's gonna happen and we are getting ahead of ourselves

6. azhra-0110

azhra-0110 Public Figure

Currency:
    Of course this is fake, the only reason they are releasing the deluxe version before is to maximize profits, you are so naive lol

7. kelechi

kelechi Idol

Currency:
    The tweet is deleted
    i've searched twitter and i've seen nothing
    bring a reasonable source

Ibby_Misoo and poptarts0 like this.
  8. NoIdeaWhyImHere

NoIdeaWhyImHere Super Rookie

Currency:
    BH has literally never mentioned a standard version in anything official have they?

BH hasn't fixed world hunger yet either, guess they are on the hook for that now too since literally everything is up for grabs even if they never mention it.

9. michutico

michutico Trainee

Currency:
    How is rude my reply?

The question was not aimed to discuss or add anything, because clearly, don't do it, more like, why are you not emaling BH but posting it in a forum?
    I don't have to email BH to give my opinion about something in a forum

10. a_song_calling_f

Currency:
    the BH reply didn't say there is no standard and it was an automated reply from the looks of it.

11. hatemail

hatemail Trendsetter

Currency:
    This comeback has brought out the worst in some of you to the point that you’re biting fellow armys heads off for asking questions and it’s sad to see. I think it’s fine to ask the question because the standard vs deluxe discourse has been going on for a while and we’re not 100% sure there’ll be one but you also have to keep in mind that this isn’t confirmation of it not existing because it did not come from bighit which is the only legitimate source. Each side seems very convinced they're right for no apparent reason.

I personally think the demand for a standard version will be too big for bighit to ignore as a company that values profit and armys will make it very clear to them that there is demand.

9397Duo, KelKook, Ibby_Misoo and 4 others like this.
  12. michutico

michutico Trainee

Currency:
    random or not, the standard version is something that Armys imagined, BH never said that there would be a standard one
    The only thing that we have for sure is an album, called deluxe plus
    BTS were unpackaging the deluxe one

13. Ciri

Ciri Super Rookie

Currency:
    In Poland is actually listed as BE (Limited Deluxe Edition), so I still believe in standard

#33 Ciri, Nov 17, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2020
    9397Duo, HopeOnTheStreet and myaza like this.
  14. lynkp

lynkp Super Rookie

Currency:
    I believe it will come later and they will stock it in batches to help longevity instead of front loading everything. Trust BH are doing the best.

Buy BE deluxe or keep calm, life goes on.

iluvpotatodonut and Ciri like this.
  15. Ciri

Ciri Super Rookie

Currency:
    1 - it's not your problem that the sales will be lower. Maybe they just focus on something else durig this cb. Unless you want bragging right and you are afraid that you won't be able to use them. I will calm you down, MOTS:7 will still be the best selling album of the year.

2- Shipping cost are not BH fault. The album is imo without it pretty cheap - 37$ for 1 version with all those goods. You would need to buy 8 version to have so many photocards in the past. So it's actually cheaper for collectors. And yes albums are luxury, exclusive item this days. You can still buy it cheaper in digital format or listen to it on streaming platform. And also BH never promised a 'standard' version.

And if you claim to buy not for photocards, nothing stoping you from buying digitals if this is to expensive for you.

And there will always be people that won't be able to buy it. Should all albums be free than?

freakyfantasy likes this.
  16. kenziip

kenziip Super Rookie

Currency:
    Internet explorer
    go out, get some fresh air and stop worrying about useless shit, I believe we'll have a standard version as well

17. cherryblossom9

cherryblossom9 Super Rookie

Currency:
    I don't care too much about physical albums even though I've pretty much bought every bts album since hyyh. But asking for a standard version is valid. I'm waiting for it too. Not planning on getting the deluxe version. I just cant justify the price.

Seeing how bts opened the deluxe version yt the other day I think that's the only version but I hope I'm wrong.

Company stans need to sit this this one out. Please. You're just making yourselves look like awful people.

byakuyav and michutico like this.
  18. kelechi

kelechi Idol

Currency:
    And when one version outsell four versions then what.

19. michutico

michutico Trainee

Currency:
    1- It's not your business if I care about sales or not, I clearly said in my comment that that would be a reason for BTS getting discredited one again and wrongly just after the new BB policy and that it bothers me, are you reading selectively?

2- I did not say that shipping costs are BH fault, the price is tho, Idk where do you take that 37$ price, "those goods" I am not a merch stan or collector, sorry, I purchase phyical albums for support and music, if I want to purchase, I prefer to purchase or I would like to purchase the physical too is something that is not your business either, I think that me and people who think like me have the right to have a physical too without people , like you attacking just because we want to buy something in a normal price.

Yes, BH never promised a standard version, and how that changes my criticism? enlight me.

Nobody is saying that albums should be free, is there anyone here saying that? just me, asking for a physical version in a normal price option for people who can't afford or don't want to pay that much money.

your points clearly denote a lack of comprehension, tolerance, and mental lucidity really big, just for not stanting that they are directly bullshit.

20. hatemail

hatemail Trendsetter

Currency:
    I don’t think that’ll matter to the people who can’t afford it.