Want to join in on the discussion? It's easy to sign up!

Welcome to our community

dear exo-l and other fandoms from a exol but should be coming from a army

Discussion in 'K-POP' started by chantellesalem, Jul 19, 2018.

1. chantellesalem

chantellesalem Trainee

Stop. That's it that the thread, stop with the hypocrisy right now. How am I supposed to support the exol fandom when people keep doing the same shitty things they complain about.
    what is this about?? the jimin situation which I have no idea why it's coming up but for real tho
    a couple of things that you need to know before coming to this thread:
    1. don't come blaming all exol for this I saw the first "his cancelled" from an army, not exol (don't use they are an anti as an excuse)
    2. this isn't an invite for fan wars ya both toxic and need to shut it
    3. don't come at me saying I'm an army because I'm not and am sick of people calling me one every time I call them out for bullshit
    4. I'm an exol so that why i'm calling out my fandom if you are not one dont come at them because most of the reason most of them are mentioning them are in reference to some of the times this year that mistranslations from your fandom have caused problems
    5. to add onto point 2 dont come to compare which fandom is worse, no 'but that fandom did this first' i'm sick of it grow up
    okay. Jimin said something that according to multiple sources can be used as a derogatory word when use towards a black person. (remember that because it is important) He used this word towards jungkook when talking about them having gotten a tan from being out in the sun, it has been stated by multiple Korea's so far that the term while derogatory towards black people when used towards another Korean and in the right context is a cute way to call someone a black puppy, why do i believe this because people have proof about how they have had grandparents call them that or an insta post where a mother called her child that.

So why did I make this thread? because if I see one more person I follow use this mistranslation something that we and our group have been a victim of as a way to attack that fandom I will lose it. FOR THE LAST F'ING TIME ATTACK THE FANDOMS BUT LEAVE THE DAMN GROUPS OUT OF IT

cassexotic, Fatosh and sugakookies like this.
  2. sugakookies

sugakookies Married to @crispina_aguilera

Minseok stan
    Fandom's will always be petty i don't think a call out post is going to do anything about it

But for the most part i agree with you people need to quit being shitty and stop jumping to conclusions

3. chantellesalem

chantellesalem Trainee

i know its not going to stop people but at least this way people will know the other side of the situation before making a judgement and saying bad stuff about a guy that was making a cute moment towards a person he cares about

sugakookies likes this.
  4. soshilovelife

soshilovelife Memorable

Sorry for all the long time taken.to write this post but fandoms will do whatever they want if it means staining another group or fandom image.

And no matter how much the fandom tries to explain or reason with others, people will always use whatever excuse fits their agenda best.