Could Donald Trump be America's first black mexican female president ?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Saitama, Sep 8, 2016.

?

If Donald Trump used a female toilet and identifies as black woman, would "she" be a black woman ?

1. Yes

5.6%
  2. No

33.3%
  3. No just a person with a mental disorder/illness who pretends transracial/transgender is a thing

33.3%
  4. Shut up bigot

27.8%
  1. Saitama

Saitama Newbie

Currency:
    Hero
    Some people always say that some people should vote for Hillary because she could be America's first female president, some people also say Obama won because he's black and got the vote of his black brothers and sisters but wait, don't you forget about Donald J. Trump, I mean he could just identify himself as female to cater the vote of the females and then furthermore identify "herself" as mexican to also gain the mexican vote and maybe black too to gain the black vote, I mean where is the difference between transracial people and transgender people, if people are already believing in transgender being a thing. what stops them from believing in transracial people ? Maybe he has a black mexican female brain inside a white orange person's body, like some transgender people proudly tell others, wrong brain in the wrong body, are you really going to judge her for that ? Are you that kind of a bigot ? Shame on you. Or do you think that would be a bad move because the white people wouldn't vote for a person who identifies herself as black mexican and female ? What if she also has multiple disorders, should we give her multiple passports and votes to not discriminate her to be tolerant ? Should we start a MD (Multiple Disorders) movement to fight for her rights for more votes and passports etc.

Do you think identifying yourself as something makes yourself into that thing ? What does it take for you to consider Donald Trump as a female, black and mexican, I mean some people would argue that "she" needs a therapy where we inject him with some shots etc other people would argue he doesn't need that, which one is it, so when do you think Donald Trump will come out of the closet ? Do you think society should be tolerant of this kind of mental illness/disorder or is this completely normal to feel this way ? Will you be happy about the first mexican black female president in the United States, fighting for transgender, transracial, etc rights all in one person

Share your thoughts
    Discuss

2. InvisibleBBC02

Currency:
    Troll-Patrol
    What the actual fuck...

inverity, its_zo, haylucky and 2 others like this.
  3. PinKookiE

PinKookiE Rookie

Currency:
  4. Shai_Silver

Shai_Silver Newbie

Currency:
  5. minamitakitty

minamitakitty Rookie

Currency:
    Idol rappers hitting me with such hard ass tracks and then I see this thread.....

[​IMG]

Lotus_Shang likes this.
  6. unseen

unseen Super Rookie

Currency:
    He might win and it's embarrassing, a country of the "first world", the most powerful nation with such president... could this world become any more absurd?

esss likes this.
  7. JonathanNC

JonathanNC Trainee

Currency:
    Music/Anime Fan
    The fact that he is leading in the polls makes me lose my faith in humanity. *Headdesk*
    From what I have read Bill Clinton called Donald Trump on the phone just before Trump announced his campaign and Bill told him that he wanted him to run in the Republican Presidential Primaries.
    Years ago Trump said that Secretary Clinton quote and quote "...ran the state department probably above and beyond everyone else."
    Since running for president, Trump now says that Hillary is the worst Secretary of state.

Also I have heard that Guccifer 2.0 found some information indicating that Donald Trump donated $100000 to %250000 dollars to Hillary Clinton since he began his false flag campaign to get her elected.
    I really see both of these shitty clowns as being two sides of the same coin.
    I have also heard that probably before the general election likely sometime in mid October he will likely drop out and admit this whole thing was just a false flag campaign to get his buddy Hillary elected.

#7 JonathanNC, Sep 8, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 8, 2016
  8. takit

takit Trendsetter

Currency:
    Researcher
    @JonathanNC, not all polls. Do you really believe in polls, who are voting for this dodo bird? We should vote for the person who can best understand policies, and government, trump is an ass, his mouth runs like a toilet and he has no knowledge of anything, his IQ speaks for itself 120. Do not buy into everything you have read or heard, they are all fabrication from the republicans and their croonies. This Bengazi efforts started by republicans to slow down clinton, it has been a witch hunt from the get go, they are continuing their efforts, they have yet to find an ioata to charge her with. Listen to your conscience vote for the better of these two. vote Hillary.

mkusa likes this.
  9. JonathanNC

JonathanNC Trainee

Currency:
    Music/Anime Fan
    I'm not voting for either of these dumb clowns, they are both evil. I'll go with Jill Stein of the Green Party instead.
    These two parties imho are like a giant two headed monster with one head called the Republican Party and the other called the Democratic Party.
    I don't believe everything I read which is why I hate our two party system and reject the two evils.
    It's a shame someone like Bernie Sanders won't get to be president. IMHO he would have been better than either of these two monsters.
    I seriously doubt that Jill Stein will win because the mainstream media doesn't mention her enough and she probably won't be allowed to be in the debates sadly. But I will gladly support her and vote for the greater good instead of "lesser of evils".
    http://yournewswire.com/bombshell-report-trump-is-a-secret-clinton-plant/
    There is one part of this article I disagree with, I think both Trump and Hillary are both Right-Wing Conservatives. They are NOT liberals at all.
    Both Trump and Hillary BOTH supported the war in Iraq, They also both support starting a war in Iran.
    Both of these pieces of shit would make things even shittier then things are now.

#9 JonathanNC, Sep 8, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 9, 2016
  10. zzzzzftw

zzzzzftw Rookie

Currency:
    as great as that sounds, it isn't possible. It's still Clinton VS Trump. I am some what "republican", but I do have some liberal values
    (not american). Anyone who takes his policies seriously is dumb... he won't block Muslims entirely, because that risks upsetting allies in Southeast Asia and the middle east. "Renegotiation of trade deals" is just gonna be a matter of going through the motions, there won't be any significant change in the deals that bring a lot more benefits to the USA. I actually admire Trump for using the facade of hate and bigotry to get into office, and then actually end up doing nothing. Those who believe that he will actually build a wall and ban muslims are the real idiots. With all the gridlock in Washington, he won't be able to do what he needs in 8 years, let alone 4 (he'll probably be a one-termer because his base will realise he didn't do what he promised.

takit likes this.
  11. takit

takit Trendsetter

Currency:
    Researcher
    @JonathanNC, my dear you will be throwing away your vote, it will not be counted. I was on the fence did not know to whom I must vote, I decided upon Hillary, Trump I will never give him my vote. Gary Johnson, one of the other party candidate did not even know was Aleppo was, shocking. As I have said vote your consciencem, if you can live with what you did then so be it. I am voting for the lesser of the two evils hillary.

12. iisstf28

iisstf28 Public Figure

Currency:
    For real, this is so fucking stupid in so many levels... :angryr:

[​IMG]

13. its_zo

its_zo Rookie

Currency:
    Sittin' on the internet
    [​IMG]

@ this entire thread and poll.

But on a more serious note, would Rachel Dolezal have been a better example to discuss?

EDIT: Using Donald Trump as an example was really stupid, but a great piece of clickbait nonetheless. Very admirable, well done OP.

Ultimately, I think identifying as something is one thing, and then receiving acknowledgement and acceptance for identifying with that thing by a wider community is quite another. A more minor example (if we can allow for a spectrum of how serious scenarios involving identity are? :-S ) could be the stereotype of tumblrinas, if they identify as unicorns or whatever, then I can't really tell them otherwise, no matter how ridiculous I personally think it is. Whatever I have to say won't change them and their attachment to their perceived identity as a unicorn.

14. Lotus_Shang

Lotus_Shang Rookie

Currency:
    You lost me at "If Donald Trump used a female toilet..."

its_zo likes this.
  15. mkusa

mkusa Public Figure

Currency:
    Wow.....you're on fire! Go Girl!

I happen to be one of those dodo bird voters. I'll just have to grin, wink, and vote for the billionaire businessman who wants to fix our broke-ass economy, instead of the crooked elitist who has lied her entire life, abhors the unwashed 'little people', including me and you, avoids the press, accepts huge payola from women-oppressing countries, plays pay-for-play politics with her foundation money, upended the balance of power in the middle east, and helped foster the environment that spawned ISIS.

Don't worry, I'll save you some cake.

BTW....how's that sand tasting? Gotta be hard to breath with your head down there my friend. :)

16. takit

takit Trendsetter

Currency:
    Researcher
    @mkusa oh low blow, that I expect from you.

17. takit

takit Trendsetter

Currency:
    Researcher
    @mkusa, we are all entitled to our own opinions. Donald, has been paying to play for years, what about him? Look at his foundation, what has it done for anyone but trump, Hillary maybe be a tough negotiator but her foundations has done wonders world wide, what has trump done but pad his pocket, for her to upend the balance of such powerful nations as the middle east , koudos to her, her strength, her power is what America needs, not thinned skin trump who whines at any and all remarks about his stupid ass. love you man!

mkusa likes this.
  18. USSR

USSR Rookie

Currency:
    Hillary got people in Benghazi killed, and it was HIGHLY preventable, shes very sick i don't know how the hell you would want her as president if she won't last much longer, if her E-mails didn't have anything suspicious why did she cover them up, there's obviously something that will expose her and the establishment, Hillary has a Vendetta against Russia, the SECOND MOST LARGEST SUPER POWER IN THE WORLD WITH THE POWER TO DESTROY THE WORLD 8+ TIMES OVER, if you think voting for her is a good idea, I'm sorry but you need to re-evaluate your life, because that's fucking suicide if you haven't realized and studied Geo-politics, you would know very well Hillary will cause WWIII i guarantee it, and thats the day you'll be sorry you ever considered her a good choice to be president of the USA, as she enters in the nuclear launch codes to send nukes to Russia, China, North Korea, Iran (Which by the way USA gave Iran the power to become a Nuclear power not to mention by giving them that power they say "Death to America") Great idea eating up what CNN, MSNBC, and Fox news feeds you.

19. takit

takit Trendsetter

Currency:
    Researcher
    @USSR; for some reason, no one is doing their homework they just listen to rhetoric from dodo bird trump. USSR, you are soooo wrong on all levels, the person who will start WWIII is your boy trump, this man is an illiterate when it comes to politics, and government, he cannot keep any secrets, he run his mouth like a child with diarrhea. The GOP got those people killed in Bengazi, did you not read the report, the many times they asked for aid and help and the Republicans block it, please get your facts stop listening to rhetoric. You are not Russian but you are so in awe of that nation. Putin and Russia will implode within itself.

20. Saitama

Saitama Newbie

Currency:
    Hero
    Donald Trump supporter and people who don't, only have themselves to blame.
    You people completey attacked Donald Trump for petty reasons, crude language, insulting women,"political correctness stuff" etc, petty points not important enough, out of all things you people could have attacked him you picked the weakest ones, if you people had attacked him more for his bankruptcies whenever he told people how great he is with the economy, how he inherited money from his dad, how he took a small loan of one million dollar which is ridiculous, advocating torturing people even if it doesn't work, bombing and killing the families of the terrorists and commiting war crimes but no instead of that you people and the media mainly focuses on, evil trump said, evil trump said this evil word, ahaha.
    If the media had done its job and questioned his statements more and fact checked him more, instead of attacking for "offensive" language, the result would be completely different and if the other republican candidates weren't so damn incompetent like what is this Ted Cruz, Ben Carson, Jeb Bush, of course he would win the nomination, these aren't opponents, america deserves him, america deserves to decline and deserves everything coming at it, blame your own stupidity for this. It's too late now ahahaha, we asians will take over and be the new super power, ahaha America crying about being swarmed by muslims and their culture being imported, being incompatible with their values, ahaha this must be karma, guess what the europeans did the same forcing down their values down the throats of native americans, decline America and make for place us chinese people, your hegemony has come to an end.

Draft saved Draft deleted