Want to join in on the discussion? It's easy to sign up!

Welcome to our community

Come on, you know you wanna say it

Discussion in 'K-POP' started by jasmine_s, Oct 11, 2017.

Tags:
  1. jasmine_s

jasmine_s Artist

Warning: Trigger thread

Say things that can make the fandom mad. You know you want to.

1. Honestly, I stay away from bts mostly because I cant stand some army.

2. Honestly, I don't follow Exo because I feel like they are fake

3. Honestly, JJP should have stayed a duo.

4. Honestly, I dunno why half of Twice debuted. I stan Sana but.... she's in that half.

5. Honestly, Blackpink's success is thanks to Teddy giving them 2ne1 rejected songs.

6. Honestly, G friend is cute. That's all the compliment I can say.

Yep.

2. Lovely_Cornchips

EXO is better as 9 than it was as 12.

McYap, lighterxx, Tohkanime and 19 others like this.
  3. yoonbread

yoonbread Artist

Honestly, I miss Taehyun but...Winner's overall dynamic is much happier as 4.

4. Sel97

Sel97 Artist

:cryingk::cryingk::cryingk:

5. Lelurker

Lelurker Artist

6. raymondchouku

raymondchouku Artist

7. Spinereader

Spinereader Artist

DNA was a terrible choice for a title track. It wasn't terrible, but it sounded like a filler song to pad out the album. If a less popular group had released that song it would have bombed. Mic Drop should've been the title track.

8. jasmine_s

jasmine_s Artist

No not really.

Daliaah likes this.
  9. gelaaa

gelaaa Artist

i stopped following exo bc they seemed fake.
    and kind of an unpopular opinion, but instagram exo-ls are the most annoying type of fans. can't even say i'm not a fan of suho w/o getting "BUT HE'S AN ANGEL how can u not like him" shoved down my throat. It's because he's fake, thts why.

Person24, GODDEZZ, _CLeO and 6 others like this.
  10. Mehrvigne

Mehrvigne Artist

How can anyone disagree with this??? All my feelings said right here. I wouldn't say "terrible" but there were others that could have been better for title track, definitely. I'm not saying that because I'm biased towards Mic Drop. Okay, maybe I am.

Person24, symlgs, Exo_Leia and 10 others like this.
  11. 02MaxX02

02MaxX02 Rookie

- Honestly, i stay away from BTS and EXO because i can't stand a lot of their fans (it's sad for the ones that are fine).
    - Honestly, 2PM is damn over
    - Honestly, I.O.I was a lot better than Twice (more talent)
    - Honestly, TVXQ will never be as good as when they were 5
    - Honestly, IKON are flopping real hard (sadly... well for a YG group. Not compared to the nugus)
    - Honestly, Jellyfish messed it up with Kim Sejeong by putting her into Gugudan.
    - Honestly, Hoody (who features on a lot of Jay Park songs) is only good in Jay Park's songs.
    - Honestly, YG messed it up with Minzy and now her solo debut wasn't as good as it could've been.
    - Honestly, 4Minute = Hyuna.
    - Honestly, Wonder Girls disbanded when they sounded like extremely good artists, not idols.
    - Honestly, just like Blackpink gets the 2NE1 rejected songs, CLC are getting 4Minutes rejected songs.
    - Honestly, i've been into kpop for too long (since 2004.. but i'm only 23 years old lol) to like most of the newest fans who act like their favs are the best and are damn disrespectful to the sunbae groups.

I'm pretty sure I forget a lot of things.

Vivian_KL, Tohkanime, alt829 and 13 others like this.
  12. xiamarananjyp

xiamarananjyp Artist

1. Honestly, I stay away from bts mostly because I cant stand some army. —- ME TOO! i’d rather stay quiet than be a toxic to armies.

3. Honestly, JJP should have stayed a duo. — yes their vocals are the best, they could conquer music and drama industry by just being together. I loved them first.

5. Honestly, Blackpink's success is thanks to Teddy giving them 2ne1 rejected songs — THANK YOU for stating this.

6. Honestly, G friend is cute. That's all the compliment I can say — i couldnt bring myself to liking them. I also stay away from their forums

13. xiamarananjyp

xiamarananjyp Artist

I AM SO SAD TO STILL HEAR THAT 2PM IS OVER. They’re the reason why I am in KPOP. Sometimes I feel that they won’t sign with JYPE and I don’t know what will I do with my effin life when that happens. I usually becomes a hater of any ex JYP artist.

... leading to why I HATE JAY PARK. I hate why his fans blame JYP. Seriously, we know how JYP is all for character. And obviously, JAY PARK doesnt have the character that JYPE is looking.

I LOVE BIGBANG. I just listened to their album. But please stupid fangirls, don’t defend TOP and GD for their marijuana scandals. They deserve to pay for their mistakes, the way other people in Korea pay for their mistakes. We love KPOP but let us respect their laws.

I don’t like (not hate) BTS and WANNA ONE. Im a BIG 3 stan- i still don’t get why they’re so popular And hyped. How did they get suddenly so big??!

BLACKPINK IS MEH. I hate how Jisoo dances. She is so stiff. If not because of TEDDY and YG backing them up, they’re nothing. Please just bring back 2NE1. No one could replace them so YG, stop making blackpink into your pretty 2NE1.

I love TWICE AND GOT7 unconditionally, but if not because of JYP, i’m pretty sure i won’t love them... because i prolly wouldnt know KPOP if not because of WG, RAIN AND 2PM who paved way for other JYPE artists.

Thats it. Thank you.

14. jimeous

jimeous Artist

The thing about being human is that you have the choice to censor what you say but some gorillas would rather show thier ass

vivante, GramStan, kayenguyen and 4 others like this.
  15. jasmine_s

jasmine_s Artist

I love 2pm and Nichkhun is an angel, like really, he's a really nice dude. Still don't stan him at all. Lol.

Uncensored nasty posts is on Kpop Twitter feed. Lol.

16. gelaaa

gelaaa Artist

yeh i dont like 2pm/am, except for nickhun, jo kwon, and like 2 others. taecyeon was pretty damn rude to his "wife" on wgm, his jokes are borderline bullying, and i'm not surprised if it turns out he and his posse bullies jay park out of the group tbh.

17. seiekineeded

seiekineeded Super Rookie

Red Velvet is more diverse than TWICE and BP just by breathing

GFriend should avoid becoming APink releasing songs with actual color instead of beige

TWICE is not worth protecting anymore and also isn't worth it to hate them

SNSD is gone

18. acchan48

acchan48 Super Rookie

I can't bring myself to like Wanna One, I like few members but that's all. They just seem so unlikable, especially Kang Daniel. There is nothing special about this boy, he's so plain

19. acchan48

acchan48 Super Rookie

Agree, especially with RV part, I love BP, but RV had more concepts in just one song, than BP will probably have in their entire discography. Like for example their outfits, RV has a different outfit for every song, BP I feel like they wear the same thing in every stage, but I think it's YG's fault

20. seiekineeded

seiekineeded Super Rookie

I stan rappers and he's my type but I'm not crazy for Wanna One

kayenguyen, Daliaah and jasmine_s like this.