Choa clarify why she leaves AOA - the decision is final! [FNC officially confirmed 170630]

Discussion in 'K-POP' started by Hermes1, Jun 23, 2017.

1. Hermes1

Hermes1 Elite

Currency:
    Social Media
    ChoA uploads second post on Instagram denying ongoing rumors and explaining her trip to Japan
    By beansss 8 hours ago | June 23, 2017

[​IMG]

ChoA, who took to her Instagram to announce her departure from AOA, has uploaded another lengthy post, further explaining her reasons for leaving the industry while denying the ongoing rumors which claim that the singer's reasons for leaving her idol group are due to an upcoming marriage. Instead, she chose to explain her situation in a very honest letter, which you can find below.

She wrote:

"I know that the more you all show interest in me, the more rumors there will be. I am not pregnant, I did not get an abortion, nor am I leaving the group because of a marriage. There are a lot of celebrities who date publicly, and if I want to, I can just do the same and continue promoting, so I don't know why my departure from the group is being associated with dating rumors. I'm the type to not have very many friends, so it's true that he has been a big strength to me recently. If we continue to build our relationship, there is nothing wrong with dating, so I will be as honest as necessary and will continue to have a budding relationship with him. I decided my departure after a lengthy amount of thought, so please do not associate it with other issues.

Up until now, they have been pressuring me by saying that they will make the photos go public, but now [that the photos are out], I feel rather relieved. I will add another photo to accompany the photos and articles from today, and would like to explain myself.

It looks like I went on a couple vacation with just the two of us, but it was my first overseas trip with my older and younger sister. My younger sister, who is in her first year of middle school, likes to draw and likes animation, so I chose Japan in the hopes that the trip might help her future just a little bit. I'm the only one who can speak broken Japanese, and it was our first family trip to Japan, so I had to be in charge of everything, but for me, who has never been to Japan other than for schedules, it was very difficult for me to reserve things in Japanese and find attractions, so I asked an acquaintance whom I've known for the past 3 years. He led us as a guide on days when my family's trip overlapped with his, and because on our way back, it was late and we had a lot of luggage, he helped us and bid us off, and that was when we were photographed, just the two of us.

Last time, during my first dating scandal, the reporter asked me about a situation where I was photographed with a phone camera, so I explained the above to them, so I can't understand why they used such a scandalous headline, making it seem as if we went on a trip just the two of us.

Also, I have made known my inner thoughts about leaving the group to my label since a while back. Even last year, they asked me to think it through again while resting for a long time, so I did that. In the end, after asking my label CEO's permission, I finally wrote my SNS post. Before I uploaded it, I shared the contents with my label, and erased content that the label did not want to go up on the post.

My stance on my departure is the same as my SNS post from yesterday, and I hope that the controversies that have come up after my departing SNS post will not affect the [AOA] members negatively. I apologize once again for delivering bad news to you all and worrying you this morning."

source:
    http://www.allkpop.com/article/2017...going-rumors-and-explaining-her-trip-to-japan

#1 Hermes1, Jun 23, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 23, 2017
    jimeous likes this.
  2. Myrhia

Myrhia Idol

Currency:
    Necromancing
    koschei, Lovely_Cornchips and kpopaye like this.
  3. kpopaye

kpopaye Worldwide Star

Currency:
    Girl Group Trash
    Me too pls

Myrhia likes this.
  4. emanresu

emanresu Tzuyu Fanboy

Currency:
    TLDR:

Choa left.

Okay... For real.

TLDR:

She is leaving.

She isn't pregnant.

Didn't have an abortion.

Isn't getting married.

It isn't because of her dating scandal.

The alleged "couples trip" with her boyfriend was actually a trip with her family as well.

She apparently expressed to the company last year her desire to leave the group. They told her to think it over some more before deciding. She's apparently done so and come to the same decision: to leave the group.

#4 emanresu, Jun 23, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 23, 2017
    ArieIIe, jimeous, Marianthi and 5 others like this.
  5. Hermes1

Hermes1 Elite

Currency:

You got it to the point. Thank you very much!

[​IMG]

emanresu likes this.
  6. Lovely_Cornchips

Currency:
    Being really far up Chanyeol's Ass
    Well yeah of course.

Myrhia and emanresu like this.
  7. emanresu

emanresu Tzuyu Fanboy

Currency:
    See above.

I aim to please.

Lovely_Cornchips likes this.
  8. bonbonfairy

bonbonfairy Public Figure

Currency:
    she did that. : )

9. freysan

freysan Public Figure

Currency:
    k-netz can't just accept that she can leave for other, more important reason, aside from dating.. dating doesn't always mean wanting to leave the group.. if anything, their reactions and unnecessary assumptions aggravated her situation and contributed more to her desire to leave.. :annoyedr:

10. Redan

Redan Celebrity

Currency:
    Lazy student
    FNC should have done much more for Choa but she deserved to be in a better agency anyway.
    Not necessarily SM, YG or JYP, even though I still don't understand why JYP rejected her and I propably never will, but it should have been somewhere where the CEO actually would have bothered to learn her name before the group had their first Hit.
    I hope she will be happy now with good friends and people around her. She's my bias and I will miss her but it's propably a good decision to leave FNC.

Sylvfia likes this.
  11. LeviAckerman777

LeviAckerman777 Super Rookie

Currency:
    She's my favorite next to Jimin and Chanmi.... Sad to see her go, but I would want her to be happy...

12. Hermes1

Hermes1 Elite

Currency:
    FNC Entertainment confirms ChoA's exit from AOA
    By elliefilet 5 hours ago

[​IMG]

FNC Entertainment has confirmed ChoA's exit from AOA.

After ChoA personally announced her departure from the girl group on Instagram, FNC Entertainment stated there will be further discussion on the matter. On June 30, the agency officially confirmed ChoA will in fact be leaving AOA, stating, "The company will respect ChoA's side, and her leave from AOA has been decided."

FNC added, "It's planned that the members will meet fans through various activities. We ask for every fan's love and support."

As for AOA's upcoming fan meeting scheduled for July 1, FNC Entertainment has stated ChoA will be attending as planned.
    Get K-POP Merch @ allkpop The Shop

source:
    http://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/06/fnc-entertainment-confirms-choas-exit-from-aoa