Can't get myself to date someone?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by orangedayy, Mar 16, 2016.

Tags:
  1. orangedayy

orangedayy Newbie

Currency:
    I feel like I'm the only one who acts likes this.

I'll have crushes and some of them have actually taken interest towards me. They'll be really active in trying to get close to me--and I enjoy getting their attention--but at the same time I make it hard for them to get anywhere with me. For instance, I love making up scenarios with my crush in my head but that's it. I don't want to date them or be in a serious relationship with them. I just can't imagine having a boyfriend of my own or going out on dates every week--the whole thing doesn't sound that great to me?? Also, a lot of my friends are comfortable hanging out with guys, while I usually stay away from them because I just feel like there's not much to talk about with them.

[​IMG]

I guess I also feel some kind of loss of freedom as well if I ever tried to date. I also like being alone most of the time. Don't get me wrong I don't want to end up as a lonely cat lady in my 30's and I eventually would like to be with someone (I'm 18 btw). I'm just worried that if I keep up with this whole "refusing to date" shtick I'll have trouble at the time I do want to get into the dating game and end up forever alone. Does anyone else feel like this?

2. Aoki91

Aoki91 Trendsetter

Currency:
    Eating
    Your only 18, enjoy your life as a single carefree 18 yo. No need to look for it. It will happen when its right. As cheesy as that sounds its so true. Youll find a person who wont mind you introvertedness and respect your space when needed.

And who goes on weekly dates ? People got that kind of money to waste ? I'm good with some Netflix N Chill:p

Draft saved Draft deleted