Want to join in on the discussion? It's easy to sign up!

Welcome to our community

Can someone give Suga time? WTF

Discussion in 'K-POP' started by Jasmine_Waters, Jul 14, 2019 at 1:01 PM.

1. Jasmine_Waters

Jasmine_Waters Super Rookie

Do we gotta fight time and space for BTS now?

BiancaMcGraw, PLKP, AmmaAffa and 7 others like this.
  2. Jimins_Udders

Jimins_Udders Trainee

Jobless Culture
    Maybe if he didn't have to do stupid shit like the exact same Love/Speak Yourself concert over and over or film those Bon Voyages/Run eps/etc he'd have enough time to work on passion projects lol.

These boys are exhausted and literally have 0 time for themselves. Armys need to speak up.

3. Sameera96

Sameera96 Celebrity

Oh man. I wish he had time. I can’t see them ever having time when they in America because their schedule is packed.

Emci_Dash likes this.
  4. Doubtful

Doubtful Newbie

There's a couple of Western Artists I'd love to see work with both Suga and RM, in all honesty. Whether it's just producing or an actual feature on the track.

I'd love to see what Suga would do with Sleeping At Last; for those who don't know the artist

5. Doubtful

Doubtful Newbie

i see the managers on akp are working hard today

6. Jimins_Udders

Jimins_Udders Trainee

Jobless Culture
    Lol here comes the people who joined the fandom last week coming to tell people who care about these boys that they're 'managerarmys'. Music is their passion, that should be where their energy is directed.

7. Doubtful

Doubtful Newbie

It's brave of you to assume I only joined the fandom last week when I've almost ben around for three years. Yes, they are passionate about their music hence why your logic of 'they don't get rest' makes no fucking sense. Even in Burn the Stage the rapline was shown to be constantly working even on their rest days in between tour stops. You sound like a broken record.

8. inluvOT7

inluvOT7 Rookie

I've said it 20x now. They're adults. If they have a problem with their workload or how they're being managed, they'll speak up. They aren't helpless rookies that don't know any better.

9. NemuriNezumi

NemuriNezumi Super Rookie

Maybe it's the light, but am I the only one who thinks he looks really thin? (If you look at his cheeks/cheekbones...)

10. CherokeeBenavide

Ok let's now get into a arguement about this and that with BTS is doing. They are all have different talents. They put their fans first because their fan made the popular and they are giving back. Now Suga as we now produces and writes music. The world tour will becoming to a close, military duties are coming upon them. They all take their responsibility seriously and will be collaborating with other artist in due time. The mangers have nothing to do with the decisions. If you really know BTS they make their own decisions. I have been a ARMY since they started when RM was invited to LA to work and be trained by Coolio and his crew. It was his choice and took his members with him and they gave a free concert for 200 people. We don't know their future plans but I am sure Suga has a catalog of music that he has and will continue to have and when the time comes he with be the producer of future Idols and other singers from other countries. Let them all enjoy the limelight and find their own path for the future. It can be overwhelming when people want something from you and if your truly look and understand Suga he writes music because that is his passion not because he's looking for money or attention. All the comments that are negative and shows no support are from people who are selfish. Their human beings for God's sake do you even think, they put their fans first and have very little time for their own flesh and blood.