BTS is overhyped???

Discussion in 'K-POP' started by Doyoung, Apr 29, 2018.

1. RainingStarlight

Currency:
    Grim Reaper

...you are wrong. BTS don't care if you support only them or more. in the end they get support from both. and love all their fans EQUALLY. BTS listens and supports many groups too...LOL

also why do you care? :teeheek:
    you're becoming brainwashed. and no... liking multiple groups is not a problem in korea, it's just most popular to support one group.

I hope you grow and understand what it means to be a fan. because you obviously do not. you're 25 but you sound 12.

#61 RainingStarlight, Apr 29, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 29, 2018
  2. RainingStarlight

Currency:
    Grim Reaper
    :yesr:

Princess likes this.
  3. LadyS

LadyS Leader

Currency:
    ah Yes

The classic I’m an army but- excuse

4. LostinDream

LostinDream Super Rookie

Currency:
    Hyolyn's manager
    I think it is hopeless to change delusional fan (or troll). ARMY name is not something you buy or you are given. You take this name on your own free will.
    I wouldn't really spend time explaining but I get triggered when someone tries to rip off my ARMY name. I like many Kpop groups, but I am ARMY. And I am not less special than @truearmy333 or any other person.
    I really wish you to grow up (as Kpop fan) and realize how all these things work. I remember I was also very hyped up when I just became and ARMY, but it was a different story already since I have stanned Sistar before BTS.

Anyways, @truearmy333 don't rip off someone's ARMY name, because ARMY is not a nobility title that is divided for special people by some delusional fans.
    In the end, I am just as important and loved fan to BTS as you are. And I contribute to their success just as much as you do. Maybe even more.

kangaruu and RainingStarlight like this.
  5. truearmy333

truearmy333 Newbie

Currency:
    They like the music of Korea, but they are not part of any fandom.

If I have been to Korea and I have K-armys of friends on twitter. Army on twitter blocks all the kpopers and just follows Army.
    1) BTS only recommends music in English or Korean but of another gender and women.
    2) You may like the music of others, but your loyalty, your votes, in general the help should be only for the group to the fandom that you belong, if you help many, then, you are not part of the fandom and you are just a sympathize that you like your song x. A kpoper

6. Princess

Princess Public Figure

Currency:
    Just because they don't come out and tell you "Go listen to this group" does not mean they don't stan them. BTS stans EXO, BigBang, Monsta X, Twice, and BlackPink to name a few.

kangaruu and MonPrincess like this.
  7. truearmy333

truearmy333 Newbie

Currency:
    1) Contribute to bts? So why are not you voting now on twitter against the other groups that you like?
    2) I am not a kpoper, I am an army, I am referring to the concept of Korea that comes from kpop.
    3) it is true that Army and kpopers help bts, but it is understood that army is the fandom and kpopers or multifandom are just fans of some of their songs.
    4) I never said that being an Army was a title of nobility, with all the fandoms of Korea the same thing only supports their group.
    5) Learn from Korean culture, go to Korea and ask a fan or an idol.
    1) BTS only recommends music in English or Korean but of another gender and women.
    2) You may like the music of others, but your loyalty, your votes, in general the help should be only for the group to the fandom that you belong, if you help many, then, you are not part of the fandom and you are just a sympathize that you like your song x. A kpoper
    3)it is true that Army and kpopers help bts, but it is understood that army is the fandom and kpopers or multifandom are just fans of some of their songs.
    The OP is not Army, it is kpoper. 90% of this forum is kpoper or multifandom.

Sorrybae39 likes this.
  8. LostinDream

LostinDream Super Rookie

Currency:
    Hyolyn's manager
    Sweetie,
    Sistar has disbanded for your information, where am I going to vote? Best disbanded group? Stray Kids have debuted month ago... Where will I vote? Best group that doesn't even have a fandom name?
    I never faced problems with this. So I contribute just as much as you do. Do not belittle someone's contribution.

9. loveis4evergone

loveis4evergone Super Rookie

Currency:
    Advocating For RM
    nah

its pretty obvious bts is entertaining armys , the antis, the fakes, other fandoms and "casual" kpop listeners with some thing to talk about/content for your entertainment

AmmaAffa, Coco and LostinDream like this.
  10. LostinDream

LostinDream Super Rookie

Currency:
    Hyolyn's manager
    Koreans have multifandoms. Please, don't be like this. Koreans DO have MULTIFANDOMS.

Edit: oops quoted wrong comment that was for the last @truearmy333 post.

kangaruu and Zaera like this.
  11. truearmy333

truearmy333 Newbie

Currency:
    BTS only likes BB, and they will never recommend these groups, because they do not want the Armys to go with them. And if he likes a song x, it does not mean it's part of his fandom, they just like that song. To be part of a fandom, not only do you have to like a couple of songs, you have to like the whole package. A girl who thinks that Army told me that BTS was boring, she does not like the whole package, only a couple of songs like the other groups and she is not voting at this moment that we are in competition for an international prize. It's not Army, it's kpoper.
    If there is a fight between 2 groups of which side would you stay? In an award for whom you vote? Army votes for bts the other fandom votes for their groups and the kpopers vote for nobody.
    BYE, I'm going to go vote, although army has many advantages against the other groups.
    I never said that there was not multifandom in Korea.

#71 truearmy333, Apr 29, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 29, 2018
  12. LadyS

LadyS Leader

Currency:
    Too soon

kangaruu likes this.
  13. LostinDream

LostinDream Super Rookie

Currency:
    Hyolyn's manager
    As an ARMY I feel like it is hopeless with such fans. I really think that such people are actually those who do not deserve ARMY name. To be so ignorant an (I am sorry for the curse) dumb...
    Goshshshs... I am losing my sh**...

ARMY is a fan who likes BTS. Hormonal girls like you who are obsessed with one group are people who have no idea what it means to be a fan.
    I am sorry for insulting, but your arguments are straight insults for BTS and whole ARMY.

kangaruu and SaintYves like this.
  14. mpfc

mpfc Idol

Currency:
    a "true" Army feels the need to create a thread to shade BTS, very credible...:rolleyes:
    overhyped? no, what should bts or any group stans do? ...
    what is the difference between bts and other groups? (for those who dont understand it) well, the bts full package is liked by more people than the other groups package, simple.

AmmaAffa, Coco and Sorrybae39 like this.
  15. crowboy

crowboy Leader

Currency:
    Seventeen, Highlight, Mamamoo, Gfriend, Lovelyz, Infinite, etc.

16. LostinDream

LostinDream Super Rookie

Currency:
    Hyolyn's manager
    Did you mean disbanded to soon?
    Oh yes... I didn't get a chance to fly to Korea and to go to their concert... Heartbroken until now...

SaintYves and LadyS like this.
  17. LuhanHobiarelife

LuhanHobiarelife Trendsetter

Currency:
    That was the old bts And I LOVED THAT. I loved it when they shaded and dissed all other idols for being manufactured and all the underground fools for being arrogant and jealous when they created bops like dead leaves,house of cards,bst,All the cyphers,RUN etc even Not today and spring day were quite good but then their quality has plummeted since LY HER I hated that album all songs except mic drop were trash in that album didn't even like their japanese album So overall they are definitely not overhyped but recently maybe because they've gone too soft and mainstream

kangaruu likes this.
  18. kKaliko

kKaliko Idol

Currency:
    RM MONO PR TEAM
    i love you <3

19. Lulita

Lulita Newbie

Currency:
    Student
    Bts might be a little overhyped but if you think about it from the new generation of idols they're pretty much the most successful. There were no groups that made many achievements internationally as in not in Asia but internationally cuz you cant underestimate their achievements in the US. Like you cant deny that there are many people who have only hear of Kpop cuz of bts

20. trashy26

trashy26 Super Rookie

Currency:
    well i believe every fandom over-hypes their idols , bts wouldnt get here if they werent talented , and i dont think that if you like other groups besides your loved one you wont ever be vip , army , exo-l and so on , i dont think there is someone who only likes their groups and dont listen to others :D