Want to join in on the discussion? It's easy to sign up!

Welcome to our community

✿ ﹝BTS﹞⁝ 2017 Comeback Thread ✿ + ℒᎩ 承 'Her' : #7 on BB200 chart: 750k+ W1 sales

Discussion in 'K-POP' started by HarryBJ, Jul 22, 2017.

1. HarryBJ

HarryBJ Star

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Image cr: BigHit Entertainment, moon wellness centre

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Cr: btsanalytics

#1 HarryBJ, Jul 22, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2017
    insanity, neki, Rebbyk_lovek and 36 others like this.
  2. HarryBJ

HarryBJ Star

Buy Love Yourself: Her
    [​IMG]

These are the places where u can pre order 'Her'

Click on the icons to get random versions

Click the links given to order a specific version or set

FOR US + CANADA BUYERS

[​IMG]

For the rest...

[​IMG]
    L . O . V . E . Full Set

[​IMG]
    Full Set

[​IMG]
    L . O . V . E . Full Set

[​IMG]
    L . O . V . E . Full Set

[​IMG]

Full Set
    [​IMG]

Sᴜɢᴀ & Jᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ

"We were all alone after returning from that ocean,"
    [​IMG]

J-Hᴏᴘᴇ & Jɪᴍɪɴ

[​IMG]

V & Rᴀᴘ Mᴏɴsᴛᴇʀ

[​IMG]

Jɪɴ

“If I could turn back time, I would want to go back to that summer’s ocean.”
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Tʜᴇ Nᴏᴛᴇs

Seokjin
    13 June YEAR 22

After we returned from that sea, we were all alone.

We didn’t contact each other, as if we’d planned not to. We could only guess at each other’s existence through the graffiti that was left on the streets, the gas station with its lights still shining brightly, and the sound of the piano that came from the old building. All of those times, the afterimage of that night would come back like a ghost. Taehyung’s eyes that shone like a flame, the way they looked at me as though they had heard something they couldn’t believe, Namjoon’s hand that had stopped Taehyung, me who couldn’t take it and ended up swinging at Taehyung with my fist.

I couldn’t find Taehyung who had run out, and when I went back to our lodgings at the seaside, no one was there. The only reminders of the events of a few hours before were a broken glass cup, blood that was starting to stain, and broken pieces of snacks. There was a photo that had fallen in there. In the photo that had a background of the sea, we were together and laughing.

I just passed by the gas station again today. A day will come when we will meet again. A day will come when we’re laughing together like we are in the photo. A day will come when I’ll have the courage to fully face myself. But as of now, I still don’t. A humid breeze was blowing today too, like on that day. And then the next moment, like a warning, my phone rang. The photo hanging on my rear view mirror shook. Hoseok’s name had come up on the display.

“They say that Jungkook was in a car accident that night.”

[​IMG]
    Image credits: BigHit Entertainment

#2 HarryBJ, Jul 22, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2017
  3. HarryBJ

HarryBJ Star

Concept Photo

Updating

#3 HarryBJ, Jul 22, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 7, 2017
    Rebbyk_lovek, kpopaye, yancu and 18 others like this.
  4. HarryBJ

HarryBJ Star

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

" LOVE YOURSELF "

Highlight Reel
    起承轉結

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Comeback Posters : 2017

[​IMG]
    Jᴇᴏɴ Jᴜɴɢ ᴋᴏᴏᴋ

“The direction that my heart points towards, the day that I begin to want to run to that place.”

Discussions start from page 8
    [​IMG]
    Mɪɴ Yᴏᴏɴ ɢɪ

“Don’t come near, you’ll become unhappy.”

Discussions start from page 28
    [​IMG]
    Pᴀʀᴋ Jɪ ᴍɪɴ

“I lied. Because there’s no way you’d love someone like me.”

Discussions start from page 30
    [​IMG]
    Kɪᴍ Nᴀᴍ ᴊᴏᴏɴ

“I look only at your back, because it’s not the time now.”

Discussions start from page 33
    [​IMG]
    Kɪᴍ Tᴀᴇ ʜʏᴜɴɢ

“Would you not have left? If I had made a different choice."

Discussions start from page 37
    [​IMG]
    Jᴜɴɢ Hᴏ sᴇᴏᴋ

“If you shine, then I’m alright,”

Discussions start from page 41
    [​IMG]
    Kɪᴍ Sᴇᴏᴋ ᴊɪɴ

“If I could turn back time, I want to be the greatest man in the world.”

Discussions start from page 45

<TO BE UPDATED AGAIN today BY 15:00 KST>
    Under construction
    ☀️

[​IMG]

#4 HarryBJ, Jul 22, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 4, 2017
  5. HarryBJ

HarryBJ Star

International Articles:

Fuse "THE COMPLETE GUIDE TO BTS' 'LOVE YOURSELF' COMEBACK" (Jeff spilling the tea on Smeraldo!!!) ~ TLDR version

AMP Radio "The BTS Comeback Has Begun…And The World Is Watching" (Mike Adam says BTS will go mainstream in US) ~ TLDR version

ET Canada "BTS’ Return Trends Number One Worldwide On Twitter In 30 Minutes" ~ TLDR version

Billboard PH "BTS ANNOUNCES ‘LOVE YOURSELF’ SERIES, NEW MUSIC IN SEPTEMBER" ~ TLDR version

Fuse "BTS ANNOUNCE NEW MUSIC IN SEPTEMBER WITH 'LOVE YOURSELF' POSTER"

Popcrush "BTS Kick Off Their ‘Love Yourself’ Campaign: Why Is Jungkook in a Wheelchair?"

IDOBI "See All 7 BTS Teaser Posters for the ‘Love Yourself’ Series and Our Reaction!" ~ TLDR version

Popcrush "BTS Keeps Fans Woke With Individual ‘Love Yourself’ Campaign Images"

Just Jared jr "K-Pop Band BTS Debut Posters To Promote Upcoming Single 'Love Yourself'"

People's Choice "BTS’ MYSTERIOUS ‘LOVE YOURSELF’ SERIES LEAVES FANS WITH ONE BIG QUESTION"

iHeart "BTS Drops New Comeback Poster for 'Love Yourself'"

Metro 'K-pop giants BTS announce "Love Yourself" series in mysterious poster'

Celeb Mix "BTS Tease New Project ‘Love Yourself’"

[​IMG]

Theories About BTS's #LOVEYOURSELF :

warning: this is a bit long so please read at your own discretion lol... and these are just theories/observations so please take it with a grain of salt!!!

what we know so far, in chronological order (feel free to skip over this portion if you'd like)

may 25th - guitar girl confiscates yoongi's lighter when he reaches for it to light up his cigarette. she writes his initials Y.K. on it.

may 31st - a girl walks in with a cake when it's not even hoseok's birthday and jimin records her. flashback(?) to a woman abandoning her child in an amusement park.

june 5th - namjoon watches a girl pass out flyers on a bridge and helps pick them up when she drops them.

june 14th - jungkook is speeding through a hospital hallway on a wheelchair by a girl - another patient.

june 18th - taehyung pays for the stuff a girl was trying to steal at a convenience store.

july 11th - jin picks up and reads a journal that a girl dropped by train tracks.

august 30th - jin is dressing up to go somewhere. the girl's journal was opened to a page with a pic of smeraldo.

date unknown - taehyung is with convenience store girl. he remembers a scene from hyyh prologue with namjoon.

date unknown - namjoon rides the same bus as flyer girl.

date unknown - jungkook is captivated by guitar girl and his eye catches on the lighter with initials Y.K.

date unknown - hoseok opens his eyes and dances with the girl. jimin's recording the girl.

date unknown - yoongi gets a call from someone.

------------------------------

some details noticed in the 2nd reel:

1) at the start of taehyung's scene, the same type of train from jin's train scene in the first highlight reel appears to be going backwards. (cr: lkmjp3) i've seen several people mention a theory that maybe they're going back in time? if true, whether it's just jin that can time travel or all of them, who knows. also, on jin's love yourself posters, "if i could turn back time" is included. in the second reel, jin says "even if these moments are lies, i want to stay here."

2) taehyung swings at his phone balanced on top of a water bottle with a golf club. going back to the hyyh prologue video, namjoon does the same, but with a yellow toy car balanced on a water bottle.

3) namjoon is holding a black hair tie as he gets on the bus. if you go back to his scene in the first highlight reel, the girl walks away and you can see that she has a yellow tie? simple rubber band? tying her hair back. namjoon probably doesn't have a reason to use a hair tie for himself so maybe he wants to give it to her? (cr: btsduck1106)

4) this person searched "calla" on naver, the name of the white lilies in jin's scene, and the result found is that they're often seen at weddings - a new start in life - and funerals - the end of a life. however, weddings are the end of your single life and funerals are the beginning of your next life. the beginning is soon the end, and the end is soon the beginning. the calla flower symbolizes beginnings and endings, therefore symbolizing time. (cr: lovedombts, search source: naver) jin is often seen with white flowers - i need u, awake short film, now highlight reel. in his wings short film, there are many traces of the other members despite him being alone. the end of the short film shows developing polaroids of symbols representing the other six's short films. the end of one life and the start of another blend into each other - in jin's narration in the first highlight reel, he says "the more time passes, there is a moment that becomes clear" and how everything that occurs in life leads you to this "moment". in the second highlight reel, the vase of white lilies on the table in jin's scene by the mirror is upright at first, but at some point jin looks again and it's tipped over.

6) the room jungkook and yoongi are seen in is the same room yoongi and guitar girl were in. the piano is in a similar position in the room on both occasions, but if you compare the surroundings, at the time that jungkook and yoongi are seen together, the room is dim in nighttime and looks undone - maybe it's before yoongi made it his home like during construction? at the time that yoongi and the girl are seen in it, it's completely furnished and brightly lit in daytime. (cr: angelakiss_tale)

7) white lighters: apparently white lighters are unlucky? (read: white lighter myth) and yoongi's is white (i think in prologue too?) the quote on his poster says "don't come closer, you'll become unhappy/be met with misfortune." to whom he may be relaying this message to is unknown.

kfan theories involving hyyh and wings:

1) there's an interesting theory explaining how maybe the women in the highlight reels are actually representations of the members' mothers. if time travel is relevant to this universe, the women are their mothers of the past and the members act accordingly to maybe make up for their pasts? this theory has possible explanations for why the members act the way they do and why they are in their current situations, providing an alternative that maybe the highlight reels aren't about romantic love as most seem to think, but rather mother-son love. this theory also gives possible explanations to hoseok and jimin's relationship and hoseok's past with his mother. twitter user papercrowns translated it to english so check out her account if you'd like to read about it! also, if the boys are traveling back in time, maybe the boys and their supposed "mothers" are in different time periods? i.e. the highlight reels have a sort of old-ish filter; namjoon use coins for the bus fee while the girl uses a tap card. jin's hair and outfit changes in his scene in the second highlight reel possibly mean he has the ability to time travel? (cr: youre_bts)

2) (i don't remember where i saw this ); maybe these women aren't real or maybe the time leap is coming into play... maybe the women are supposed to lead the members to each other? specifically with yoongi/jungkook as an example, the girl yoongi was with catches jungkook's attention, which might possibly urge him to call yoongi to the hospital? also, when the girl who stopped jungkook in the hallway sits beside jungkook while he draws and pulls out his earphone, it seems like he doesn't notice or is fazed by it at all? when he pokes his head out to look at guitar girl (as if she's playing a song he recognizes - yoongi's influence?) he looks straight ahead and his gaze passes over the girl sitting beside him as if she isn't there.

3) maybe jin's going to be looking for the members one by one to bring the group back together again? jin's hyyh note says how he hopes someday they'll be able to meet and laugh together again. their situations in love yourself seem to reference their characters from i need u: jungkook in a hospital following a car accident, delinquent taehyung trying to make up for his past by helping the delinquent girl, hoseok fighting depression, etc. so to continue the hyyh universe and his hyyh note, maybe jin wants to find them all again. this situation is similar to the story of wizard of oz (related to smeraldo and the shop owner testesso - remember, citta di smeraldo = emerald city) and maybe jin is like dorothy trying to pick up the others one by one towards the "emerald city". (cr: hipphyun)

4) the bangtan members are sinclair and they are each other's demian. demian is the sinclair's idol whom he relies on. after demian and sinclair split, sinclair sees beatrice by chance while wandering around. he goes home captivated by her and thinks about her only for several days, drawing a portrait of her as he remembers her. however, the more he draws, the more the image looks like a young man and not a girl. by the time he finishes the portrait, it looks like a half man-half woman of no particular age. a few days later, when he wakes up in the morning from a dream, he finds that the portrait looks like someone familiar in real life and he realizes it's demian. (jungkook tilts his head at guitar girl - maybe he imagines it's yoongi? jungkook holds picture and stands in front of a portrait in his wings short film that many believe looks like yoongi) after that, sinclair feels nothing when he spots beatrice and instead feels more longing for demian, reminiscing the time they spent together. the pairings (namjoon/taehyung, hoseok/jimin, yoongi/jungkook) are demian/sinclair? (cr: angelakiss_tale)

it seems the pairings in love yourself (also seen in i need u, prologue, run) are taehyung/namjoon, yoongi/jungkook, hoseok/jimin, and jin alone as noticed by the posters and scenes in the highlight reels.

1) as i've already mentioned, there is a parallel between taehyung and namjoon swinging at a bottle with a golf club, in separate instances and different videos. in the beginning of hyyh prologue, taehyung calls a "hyung" - who that may be i'm not sure - after having killed(?) his father in need u, which we also see references of in his wings short film. in the short film, while he's being questioned by police, he asks for a single phone call. that phone call is connected to the phone booth in namjoon's short film where he's trying to answer the call, but the phone booth is locked up. if you've been to a wings concert or seen fancams, namjoon walks into a phone booth onstage at the end of reflection, then taehyung walks out of the same phone booth after the lights turn off and on again to perform stigma. and of course, he's seen remembering namjoon in the highlight reel.

2) in hyyh prologue all 7 members are seen huddled around a campfire. the original "outro: love is not over" is playing as bgm, specifically the ending of the song. if you aren't already aware, the strange warped end of the original "outro: love is not over" is actually a reversed loop of jungkook singing "사랑이란 아프고 아픈것" (actual lyrics from that song) which translates to "love is something that hurts and hurts". in this scene, jin holds a polaroid of what appears to be the beach/sea and he asks hoseok if they should "go to this place", to which the members agree. yoongi is playing with a lighter, flicking it on and off, and at the end of this scene, jungkook blows out the flame and the screen turns black. now if there is an element of time travel in love yourself, i just found it freaky that the scene with the reversed loop in "love is not over" playing just happened to also include mentions of going to the sea and yoongi/jungkook's relationship involving yoongi's pyromaniac tendencies.

3) now going off of when jungkook blows out the flame, there's an idea that when the girl took away yoongi's lighter in the first highlight reel, maybe yoongi was reminded of jungkook? by blowing out the flame in prologue, maybe jungkook didn't want yoongi having to do anything with smoking. (cr: textsang) also, jungkook recognizes the lighter on the girl's guitar in the second highlight reel. in the scene where yoongi is playing piano and jungkook is happily sitting beside him, it seems they are (or were) really close. yoongi and jungkook appear to be close in i need u and prologue. of course, however, in the run mv there's a scene where they get in a fist fight wherein yoongi's angry and jungkook's trying to stop him/calm him down. all of this leads to the belief that maybe the unknown call yoongi receives at the end of the second highlight reel is from jungkook who is reminded of yoongi via the guitar girl. also, many people have noticed that in one of yoongi's love yourself posters, he's waiting in the hallway of a hospital - jungkook's hospital. when yoongi gets a call at the end of the second highlight reel, jin's narration says "why is it that in the happiest moments we become fearful?" maybe yoongi's afraid to face jungkook again?

4) beach scene in hyyh prologue: the group ends up going to the beach like they agreed to. beach. sea. SEA? where have we heard that before... the second round of posters and jin's hyyh note says "after returning from that sea, we were all alone." HMMM... if you remember the after-credits scene in the run mv, they're surrounding jin's truck on the beach (also seen in prologue) and a polaroid is taken of them, but then the scene switches to jimin holding the polaroid in a bathtub, prepared to burn it with a lighter. if you look carefully at the developed polaroid, there are only six of the members with jin missing on the left side. this leads me to my next point.

5) gas stations: in i need u, namjoon works at a gas station. (idk if this is important, but namjoon's sucking on a lollipop here, but when he drops it, it's seen as a cigarette - yoongi parallel?) in prologue, the group pulls up to a gas station and namjoon takes a polaroid of jin and yoongi which is then placed in the glove compartment of jin's truck. if you remember, there is a scene that was originally part of the hyyh prologue at the end, but it was later deleted - you can find it on youtube. in the deleted scene, jin opens his glove compartment and pulls out the polaroid, only to find that the polaroid is of himself, yoongi nowhere to be seen. of course this spun theories such as, jin's invisible, maybe jin's hallucinating, maybe the other six were part of his imagination/the past, maybe everyone except jin died, etc.

6) BUT BACK TO GAS STATIONS, in jin's hyyh note, he mentions a brightly lit gas station of the past and how on june 13, in the future since the day the group split up, he passes by a gas station... also, at the end of the blood sweat & tears japanese ver. mv, there's a cut scene from the same gas station setting in i need u. which i think is weird on its own because the members are all in separate "worlds", i guess you could say, in the i need u mv, but here all of a sudden jin shows up in namjoon's gas station "world", handing him a lighter through a cracked window. then he fully rolls down the window and namjoon looks surprised, saying, "oh? jin hyung!" and jin says, "long time no see." this makes me wonder about the chronology of i need u, prologue, run, and now love yourself because it just seems like everything is bleeding into each other and running in circles lol.

testesso's flower smeraldo blog:

august 15th - testesso takes the first order for smeraldo in korea. (i translated the latest blog post about this on my twitter) the customer (99.9% sure it's jin lol) agrees to have the smeraldo flowers delivered late-august.

jin picks up the girl's journal on july 11th. he walks into the smeraldo shop - still under construction - and orders a smeraldo bouquet on august 15th. on august 30th (late-august) he's seen closing the page of the journal with a picture of smeraldo and he seems to be getting ready to go somewhere/meet someone.

some people think the girl jin saw, the owner of the journal, is testesso, the flower shop owner, but we'll just have to see?

who is jin delivering the flowers to? who does he want to be a "good person" for?

sorry if this doesn't make sense or confuses you LOL :D

cr: ctribeat

#5 HarryBJ, Jul 22, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 5, 2017
  6. HarryBJ

HarryBJ Star

I can't wait anymore ...lmao

OnehoeforWonho and symlgs like this.
  7. HarryBJ

HarryBJ Star

#7 HarryBJ, Jul 23, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2017
  8. HarryBJ

HarryBJ Star

#8 HarryBJ, Jul 23, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2017
  9. HarryBJ

HarryBJ Star

Ikr some twitter users are pure venom...oml...

10. Comfrey

Comfrey Artist

Love the OP @HarryBJ
    Can't wait for Hobies mixtape!​

11. HarryBJ

HarryBJ Star

:omgr:I'm honoured

12. HarryBJ

HarryBJ Star

13. HarryBJ

HarryBJ Star

@symlgs

Can u help me with this thread, do u have BTS related emoticons, I only got one need more

14. symlgs

symlgs Star

Ah I would like to help but I don't have any BTS emoticons
    [​IMG]

Keep up the good work op,
    I'm happy you made this thread
    [​IMG]

15. newjongkey2min

newjongkey2min Super Rookie

YASSS IN THE NEW BTS BON VOYAGE REACTION NAMJOON SAID TO BE EXCITED FOR THE MIXTAPE AND IN HIS VLIVE HE WAS SO HYPED FOR THE NEW ALBUM!! AND IF RAPMON THINKS ITS GOOD THEN ITS PROBABLY GOING TO KILL ME LOL

16. HarryBJ

HarryBJ Star

I'm having trouble right now:sweatr:, I don't have a PC, I have Tab, and I don't know to make png images in tab lmao, the first pic in my thread needs to be designed somehow and I don't have any idea...I've drew it with my hands, if u can help I'll be happy, the pic needs to be sharp

17. HarryBJ

HarryBJ Star

Yes....❤️If he is hyped then it will be damn good

18. symlgs

symlgs Star

Hmm let me see..
    I found some images on Google,
    idk what you are searching for but here some things I found:

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

19. HarryBJ

HarryBJ Star

I saw these, I need some emoticons which represents whole of BTS or ARMY, like the teddy bear shaking Army bomb, ....

But these are helpful though, thanks ❤️

20. IgotExosBangtan

Y'all, not sure but Hixtape has been confirmed to drop this month! And there's only a few days left! DX and then in Honk Kong and on Naver BTS is confirmed to comeback August 16/17 I CAN'T DO THIS!!!! DX

Screenshot_2017-07-19-14-33-40.png