Bighit reports one of the most famous Jimin anti blog for defamation. (Update- Someone got sued)

Discussion in 'K-POP' started by rapryl, Feb 15, 2020 at 6:28 AM.

Tags:
  1. rapryl

rapryl Newbie

Currency:

Finally. These organised attacks against BTS in the recent past few months are getting tiring.

They have taken down 10 posts apparently. Sue this person too Bighit if you can. :angryr:

(Might as well report some international blogs for defamation too. Yes international lawsuits are a hassle but I am just tired at the moment.)

Edit— Some of you all want perspective into what the hatred is all about.

1. There are organised GCs and blogs where extremely incriminating and defamatory posts are made about ALL the members and sent to reporters to publish. There are actual shady reporters working with these organised groups of antis and malicious akgae who publish such articles.

2. The above blog is one of those and 10 posts have been reported and taken down.

3. Akgae fans threaten reporters to take down positive articles about other members and this has led to a few reporters not writing articles about individual members at all.

4. On twitter there were death threats against the members by a certain organised group with similar followers and they move in GCS. Akgae gcs have been exposed as mass reporting fanbases and organising hate towards the members.

5. The defamation is of quite threatening scale. The members are accused of disgusting things and multiple malicious rumours are being made by these groups of antis.

6. It's an organised hate. K-armys have been fighting against this for quite sometime now. It's imperative that BH takes action. This post highlights their slight progress.

The hate is against ALL the members. Don't turn this conversation into "but they didn't do anything for my bias" thread. I made this post to inform people about the organised hate against BTS (which has been going on for years). This is not a dick comparing competition.

Update—

Lol someone actually got sued...

What a sorry excuse. You got jealous? Awww.

#1 rapryl, Feb 15, 2020 at 6:28 AM
    Last edited: Feb 16, 2020 at 6:21 AM
  2. in-your-area

in-your-area Trainee

Currency:
    I think it's a good thing Bighit are doing that, but would they be allowed to if it comes under freedom of speech?
    I don't know, I haven't seen the actual blog

3. rapryl

rapryl Newbie

Currency:
    It's in Korean. I highly doubt you'll see it anyways. And there is a fine line between defamation and expressing your opinion. This blog was targeted specifically at Jimin and used to spread and post rumours. They took down 10 posts.

4. in-your-area

in-your-area Trainee

Currency:
    yeah, Ok then, spreading rumours is definitely defamation, so they wouldn't be blocked by freedom of speech. Thanks, I was just wondering, sorry.

5. Sameera96

Sameera96 Star

Currency:
    And yet they refused to sue a very well known JK anti who has been harassing and defaming him since last September. This won’t go down well.

byakuyav, dispatchme, KelKook and 2 others like this.
  6. rapryl

rapryl Newbie

Currency:
    They refused to let a third party sue on BTS's behalf.

Edit— Just saw this line. What do you mean by this won't go down well. With who? Crazy solo stans? Please BH reported this blog after ONE YEAR of it getting reported. If anything these so called fans should ask it's why the company doesn't take swift action.

#6 rapryl, Feb 15, 2020 at 6:37 AM
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2020 at 7:20 AM
  7. Hallybell

Hallybell Star

Currency:
  8. 9397Duo

9397Duo Super Rookie

Currency:
    Good. Now take down that JK anti who still hasn’t stopped trying to defame him since last September, whose account is still thriving despite so many people having reported it.

misoni, byakuyav, miririn7 and 10 others like this.
  9. rapryl

rapryl Newbie

Currency:
    K-armys regularly fight these haters. They even contacted the Daum blog directors directly and they say that if BH gives them ONE call they can take down all these hate blogs in a minute. I have no idea what is stopping them. Maybe they don't want to come off as dictatorial but man defamation just needs to be dealt harshly with.

misoni, Sameera96, L_catzzz and 2 others like this.
  10. 9397Duo

9397Duo Super Rookie

Currency:
    So BigHit’s just doing lip service, great. And Jimin stans claim BigHit’s defending JK but not protecting Jimin...

11. rapryl

rapryl Newbie

Currency:
    I don't take these "stans" seriously, who baselessly attack other members and give no solid background to their claims. This stan says this the other says that. It's better to go through over the facts yourself and make your own opinion.

BH just needs to do lip service that's all. And all these antis will be running back to their holes.

misoni, PandaZorde, L_catzzz and 2 others like this.
  12. MIRACOLE

MIRACOLE Public Figure

Currency:
    Good lord. One member gets mentioned for anything and then it's always well what about x,y,z member.

Semirhage, misoni, LanaBey and 29 others like this.
  13. rapryl

rapryl Newbie

Currency:
    Exactly. This kind of attitude hinders any intellectual discussion that can be had. The circle jerking and diverting of the topic is frustrating. If you want to ask a question then maybe ask the right ones such as why BH took such a long time to take these actions? And don't use that question to hate on BH and by extension the group. That's trolling.

misoni, LanaBey, GrapeGrope and 14 others like this.
  14. Teudungi21

Teudungi21 Trendsetter

Currency:
    I dont really like Koreas laws when it comes to this stuff. What exactly did the person say? I dont think it is good to celebrate a person being censured for just being a general dick

15. rapryl

rapryl Newbie

Currency:
    Spread defamatory rumours and baseless accusations. Actually incriminating in nature. A celebrity in your country will be suing too if they went through this.

The person wasn't being a "general dick" like how trolls here on AKP do. It's serious enough to reach reporters.

PinkBish, misoni, LanaBey and 11 others like this.
  16. VEEEROH

VEEEROH Newbie

Currency:
    The blog is still up thought.

17. Teudungi21

Teudungi21 Trendsetter

Currency:
    Like what exactly? Im sorry but kpop fans are pretty sensitive. What defamatory things was this guy posting? Im not defending him by the way, he deserves all the shit from fans he gets but I also think libel laws in Korea are too much and their implementation too widespread in general. People have aright to be dicks online.

John_Cook likes this.
  18. bananamilk

bananamilk Celebrity

Currency:
    No watch idiots be "students from a good university" and "so sorry".

Hope they're not going to be nice like Apink Naeun (bless her) was by dropping the suit.
    People who slander deserve all they get to them and otherwise they will never learn.

Celinegirls likes this.
  19. VEEEROH

VEEEROH Newbie

Currency:
    Please tell me some of you are not starting a competition even here :teeheek: "but my fave is not protected", this blog is offensive and was spreading malicious rumors/comments since years, they even translate the blog trying to ruin Jimin's reputation. K-armys reported them almost every day and now, after months/years, bh is finally doing something, and they're not even asking to delete the blog, they just reported some posts.

They deserved this and I hope they'll sue them.

#19 VEEEROH, Feb 15, 2020 at 7:17 AM
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2020 at 7:27 AM
    lawyer, misoni, LanaBey and 15 others like this.
  20. rapryl

rapryl Newbie

Currency:
    Exhibit 1-

Antis and akgae fans have multiple operating gcs and blogs where they make incriminating and defamatory posts about the member and contact journalists and threaten them to take down other members' positive articles. It has resulted in some journalists not writing articles about individual members at all.

Exhibit 2 -

They own multiple translation accounts and intentionally try to ruin the members' reputation by spreading mistranslations and misinformations.

#20 rapryl, Feb 15, 2020 at 7:17 AM
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2020 at 7:31 AM
    misoni, Menean, L_catzzz and 7 others like this.