BIGBANG: Most Annoying songs

Discussion in 'K-POP' started by JeanaKJY, May 21, 2018.

1. Key_the_VIP

Key_the_VIP Leader

Currency:
    Then I will find Lego sets to lure Daesung which will lure TOP! And I'll have lots of food! I KNOW ALL THE TRICKS! You can't keep me from my Tabi!

illumination and JeanaKJY like this.
  2. Gabriella.Gotti

Gabriella.Gotti ♛ The King ♛

Currency:
    ♥♥ KAHO'S COCAINE ♥♥
    Lollipop 2 is pure genius. I was gobsmacked the first time I heard GD's rap- his vocal tricks left me all tingly inside. :)

I'm going to get beat up by a lotta V.I.Ps for this, but....by a massive margin, the most annoying song for me is this-

The song just drives me nuts. Even the golden vocal line cannot save this one.

It was a wee bit better seeing them perform it live, but not by much. GD has a natural bent to whine some of his lyrics which usually works, but not during Bae Bae. I wanted to stuff cotton balls in my ears.

3. Key_the_VIP

Key_the_VIP Leader

Currency:
    RUN YOU FOOL! THEY'LL KILL YOU!

4. Gabriella.Gotti

Currency:
    ♥♥ KAHO'S COCAINE ♥♥
    IKR?! :quietr:

Seriously, I'm really really sorry. I tried to like it... I'll do my best maknae impression though and take the abuse. Please be gentle all, I bruise easily.

[​IMG]

5. Key_the_VIP

Key_the_VIP Leader

Currency:
    The song grew on me, but I admit I didn't like it at first. I also think it's one of their weakest live performances. The MV is beautiful though.

JeanaKJY and Gabriella.Gotti like this.
  6. Gabriella.Gotti

Currency:
    ♥♥ KAHO'S COCAINE ♥♥
    Seeing them live changed the whole scope of the experience, even though I'll never like the song.

The video is gauzy and romantic; all five of them look sexy, like in a dream-state.

A similar feeling exists with this one, which would be my first choice for most annoying sub-unit-

The video is creepy and disturbing, but it reads like a microscopic slide into the minds of two incredibly talented artists. That said, I can't stand the song. When they performed this live in Las Vegas though, I could take it. Still annoying, but tolerable. :)

sagi97, JeanaKJY and Key_the_VIP like this.
  7. Heerayni

Heerayni Idol

Currency:
    VIP Eternal
    Did you just disrespect the Shrine-worthy, world shattering, sexiest, Beautiful, unpredictable and most besotting BAE BAE ??? Which has a place in my heart of hearts and my immortal playlist as my favorite BIGBANG song of all time!??

YOU DEMON! YOU SHALL NOT PASS!! GO BACK TO THE DARKNESS FROM WHENCE YOU CAME!
    I SHALL NAME YOU ANGELYNA THE HIPSTER!

8. Key_the_VIP

Key_the_VIP Leader

Currency:
    Sadistic TOP is a guilty pleasure of mine! :nervousk:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. Key_the_VIP

Key_the_VIP Leader

Currency:
    I do have to point out though... YOUR bias looked amazing in that video. Mine was...

[​IMG]

sagi97, illumination and JeanaKJY like this.
  10. Gabriella.Gotti

Currency:
    ♥♥ KAHO'S COCAINE ♥♥
    Oh my god, I'm going to be killed on my first day. This and called a hipster. :waterr:

Honestly, I'm sorry. They all looked beautiful whilst singing it. Does that help? :p

11. Heerayni

Heerayni Idol

Currency:
    VIP Eternal
    Jokes aside Key, If I can pinpoint the one moment where I fell irrevocably in love and Awe of GD, it was BAE BAE..he is crazy in the Mv but also the most understated I am still stuck with that vision of him being absolutely bonkers and touching fake boobs and being electrified. He literally looks like a little boy in a beret and those 60's goggle and he is still absolutely mesmerizing... And that tear leaving his eye for the heavens and the Shy smile in the very last shot just sealed my fate... Also the way he sang it is sooo unique and so him... I do understand how people might not like that, but I like it all the more specifically because of that...
    I will forever have a place for him in my broken and bruised heart.. Always!

12. Heerayni

Heerayni Idol

Currency:
    VIP Eternal
    hahahaah... Its perfectly fine... We all have our opinions! Don't worry about it...:yesr:

AS LONG AS YOU DARE NOT UTTER THOSE WORDS AGAIN! You'll be perfectly fine! :eyebrowsr:

13. Gabriella.Gotti

Currency:
    ♥♥ KAHO'S COCAINE ♥♥
    The shade they got for this video was crazy. Yes, the song/video is sexual but they were called misogynists, perverts and all sorts of mean things. I'd like to know when they ever sold a squeaky clean image in the first place. I don't know, I didn't think the video was all that outrageous. Jay Park makes BB look like choirboys.

I hope it's allowed to have a five-way bias. Like colours of the rainbow, I cannot separate them. :loverr2:

14. Key_the_VIP

Key_the_VIP Leader

Currency:
    Obviously there were sexual themes in the video, but there was a point to it. It wasn't misogynistic in the least and was actually incredibly thought out. There is even powerlessness for some of the members, which is the opposite of misogynistic. It's just examining different types of love and sexuality. Even I understood that (as much as I play around on here I'm somewhere on the asexual scale... still trying to determine exactly where.) I thought the video was incredibly well done. I think people were just surprised that BIGBANG dares to take subject matter wherever they want.

15. Gabriella.Gotti

Currency:
    ♥♥ KAHO'S COCAINE ♥♥
    I don't recall where I read that scathing article about them- calling the M/V one of the most misogynistic videos ever filmed. It just made me feel a sense of resignation, knowing that the author misunderstood the point of the story. I know she was female and took particular offense at each scene, especially TOP's. Her main criticism was the use of the syringe, which if taken out of context, would surely ruffle the feathers of the more...sensitive (?) types.

BB is methodical and deliberate toward their approach to art, which I respect a great deal. To whitewash Bae Bae with a sexiest paintbrush is extremely shortsighted, but some people need a stiff soapbox to stand upon, I guess.

I don't know what people expect of them tbh, they were grown men at the time of its release. If she wanted to see a family friendly video, she could have reviewed Breathe, where a 21-year-old GD looked like he wasn't old enough to drive. ;)

16. Key_the_VIP

Key_the_VIP Leader

Currency:
    That's such a weird take on it because the woman in TOP's part isn't lacking any power nor is she being overtly sexualized or objectified. And while most objectifying videos go through lengths to put the woman in a lower position or a weaker position, she's standing on the same level as him and doesn't look at all uncomfortable or displeased. The symbolism in his part is the most obvious, with his portion ending with a baby.

[​IMG]

TOP also got some criticism for his role in Loser, even though the message about self-loathing is incredibly blatant.

I read an interesting theory that Seungri and TOP's roles were actually reversed in the video though, considering that in real life TOP has repeatedly said he's a one-woman man while Seungri is the one who has admitted to... well... being the exact opposite. TOP has also admitted to becoming obsessive when in love and I can't see Seungri being so obsessive with his ability to focus on so much so well.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I didn't agree with everything the person said but I thought it was an interesting theory, especially considering that TOP helped write the lyrics to the song and even though I don't know Seungri at all, I can't imagine him ever becoming like this. And I know the characters in the video aren't supposed to be real life versions of each person, but I do feel as though each person was given a character that deep down they really knew how to play (especially Daesung.) And while Seungri is a great actor here, I don't see any of him in this character.

AND BEFORE ANYONE JUMPS ME I LOVED LOSER AND IT'S ONE OF MY FAVORITES DON'T KILL ME!

17. Gabriella.Gotti

Currency:
    ♥♥ KAHO'S COCAINE ♥♥
    -

Oh I read this too. He was violent with a mannequin-like woman without a personality or speaking lines. She was sexualized and caucasian- which is another can of worms detractors like to open every other day. :rolleyes:

I can only go by personal experience, but Seungri's reputation seems blown way out of proportion. He's like a very warm person, very kind and friendly and a lot less of a player than people think. Unless my read on him was completely off, he is hardly the scandalous sex maniac people claim he that he is.

TOP is an angel. He's not the least bit cold, which I've heard more times than I can count. I truly wish people would actually speak to them before passing judgment- it's really frustrating. Whoever he ends up with will be extremely lucky, btw. Up close he's the most beautiful human I've ever seen.

I loved Loser too. :D

JeanaKJY and Key_the_VIP like this.
  18. Key_the_VIP

Key_the_VIP Leader

Currency:
    Oh I think Seungri is a very warm and kind person. But he's admitted to getting around (so much so that he has told himself to have more self control this year), and the others have hinted that he gets around (with GD hinting that he's not exactly the faithful type). But you're right, it's probably blown up WAY more than reality. Especially considering that' he's just SO busy. I'm still baffled that he gets ANY sleep!

I agree! I love him so much! People seem to think he looks cold or scary, but he's just a timid cinnamon roll. I've come to the conclusion that he's the sweetest and least savage of the five.

Good they won't kill us! :sweatr:

JeanaKJY and Gabriella.Gotti like this.
  19. Gabriella.Gotti

Currency:
    ♥♥ KAHO'S COCAINE ♥♥
    The only thing that I saw that seemed to stand up to confirmation was his affinity for blondes. Now exactly how MANY blondes he may have gone through overseas, not sure. :eyebrowsr:

I wonder if the rush to judgement has to do with a language issue. Either that, or the need for some people to treat them like animals in a zoo. I've seen footage of them being chased, harassed and even manhandled by a lot of "fans." Perhaps if these people treated their personal space with a little more respect, they wouldn't come away so disappointed.

I don't know- dealing with musicians isn't that difficult. Don't speak unless spoken to, have some legitimate contacts and carry yourself with class and discipline. Easy.

You are okay. Please protect me if I get murdered on account of Bae Bae still being a terrible song. :p

Key_the_VIP likes this.
  20. Heerayni

Heerayni Idol

Currency:
    VIP Eternal
    Did you think that we would not see?? Did you really really think that we were asleep so that you could send out these blasphemous words out into the universe one more time???