Want to join in on the discussion? It's easy to sign up!

Welcome to our community

BIGBANG: Most Annoying songs

Discussion in 'K-POP' started by JeanaKJY, May 21, 2018.

1. JeanaKJY

JeanaKJY Artist

Resident VIP
    Alright, hiya peeps so BIGBANG is my soul's comfort food but that doesn't mean that I don't have a love/hate relationship with some of their songs. I mean if you don't find atleast one song from your bias's discography annoying, I'm sorry to inform you but in my books you aren't a real fan lmao and congratulations you have safely converted yourself into a delulu, cause trust me even if your oppas are genius incarnated they are bound to have some less than decent songs under their belt.

And since I am one of those VIPs who is shamelessly listening to BIGBANG all day, every day, there are some songs that make me grimace everytime they come up on my ipod due to shuffle and glutton for punishment that I am, I usually end up listening to them till the end anyway and can't bring myself to delete them. Don't even ask me why ;_;

So here we go:

Taeyang - You're My

Ok wait, wait. Before y'all decide to crucify me let me say that I love most of this song. I mean Taeyang sings like a benevolent God. I have said this before that angels weep when they hear him sing but even his heavenly vocals can't save this song for me 'cause the moment he goes:
    You’re my chocolate,
    my sweetest chocolate,
    I really wanna have you

You’re my ice cream,
    my sweetest ice cream,
    I really wanna have you

You’re my candy,
    a lollipop candy o_O
    I really wanna kiss you,
    I really wanna love you, yeah

Is when I cringe six ways to Sunday. Like literally just no ok. Fite me my VIPs, but nope. Just no. The only consolation for my poor heart is that Youngbae didn't write it or arrange it or compose it. Actually the only thing he did with the song was to sing it in his gorgeous voice. I still think the people who wrote this should hide themselves 'cause I might just come after them like a scorned saesang out for revenge. Just kidding. Or am I ?

G Dragon and Taeyang - Korean Dream

Ok, so funny story. I often listen to BIGBANG at night and I sleep while listening to them. So it was one fateful day where I slept while BIGBANG played and literally in the middle of the night I woke up to this bloody song blaring in my ears. LMAO. Ok so it isn't that bad. I mean there are worse songs out there. But there was no arguing with the sleepy me at 2 am and I legit threw my phone and headphones away to get away from this autotuned noise. Real story.

I am not going to lie, the more you listen to it and I do, cause I am weird like that the more bearable it gets. I mean it's almost cute at times and sometimes I'm almost in the mood where GD says
    I'm Captain G - Sparrow, Follow me. and I'm like sure baby, if you say so but most of the times when that AIR AIR AIIIIR starts up, my ears demand a painless death and a quick one, at that.

BIGBANG - LOVE CLUB

Oh My God. LOOL. I feel like such an anti but this song grinds my gears. I listen to it, whenever I fuck up in life and I decide I need to inflict some self-punishment. I mean don't get me wrong. I adore BIGBANG's English. Some of their songs in English are an absolute treat but this one... I don't know I just wanna cry and laugh at the same time. It's hilariously cute and hilariously cringey all at once.
    Also how's
    Get your boogie down at the L.O.V.E club
    for the most iconic rap line ever??? :angryr:

BIGBANG - A Good Man

Ok so there is a very specific reason why I find this song a bit annoying. Lol it's actually not bad but it's the fucking chorus where GD sings:

chakhan saramiyeosseum an geuraetjyo
    geureona nappeun sarami aniya
    geureochyo
    jebal chakgagyeotdan mareun maradao

now you see this chorus reminds me of a particular Driver Choi parody that GD and Tabi did and I kid you not like I s2g but GD's voice in the chorus sounds exactly like Madam's in the parody to me. I swear it does ok! And that's why everytime I hear it I see Madam GD groping Tabi's butt while singing this lmaooo and I know it's funny but no thanks x"D

Here's context:

BIGBANG - Crazy Dog

Ok, lol I am just being salty at this point. I dunno why this song is annoying but it just is ok ;_;
    I think it's GD's muah muah muah at the end of each verse in the beginning x"D

But I'm not gonna lie that line:
    oh ma god i`m so hot nan joha
    almost makes it worth it. lmao. Key word: Almost

BIGBANG - Ora Yeah!

Okay so this one is entirely on me x"D I had a HUGE case of misheard lyrics and then once I made up my mind that it was what I heard it as, it just got really hard to undo the effect and so I can't take this song seriously anymore. x"D
    See in the beginning the real lyrics are:

So fresh out of box (YEAH!) when she step up in the club
    She's so fresh out of box (BIGBANG) when she step up in the club

But I heard it as:

So fresh out of bath (YEAH!) when she step up in the tub
    She's so fresh out of bath (BIGBANG) when she step up in the tub

LOOOOOOOL. And now I can't unhear it. In my defense, my version is the closest to what they are singing anyway lmao

CONFESSION TIME:

Ok so this next song is one that some VIPs seem to think is very anoying lmao I can see where they are coming from but I for one love this little bugger.

Bubble Butt (feat. Bruno Mars, GD & TOP from Big Bang, Tyga & Mystic)

I mean I swear it's so fucking catchy. Once I hear it, I keep mumbling the chorus for the rest of the day. Lmao And the lyrics so cheeky omfg come on, you gotta like this fam!

Anyway that's about it. I have some more songs but fortunately, I have some parts I really like in them so they aren't as annoying over-all and so I didn't put them here.

Also, my fellow VIPs please don't kill me. I will make an Undiscovered Gems thread soon to make up for this blasphemy :333

Till then, tell me: What is your most annoying BIGBANG song?

#1 JeanaKJY, May 21, 2018
    Last edited: May 21, 2018
  2. pusheenie

pusheenie Married to @Craji

I have a love-hate relationship with michigo, the sound effects are so annoying but "na oneul michigo na oneul michigo" is so catchy.

3. JeanaKJY

JeanaKJY Artist

Resident VIP
    LMAO fam I feel you. I still don't know what to think about that music video. This officially takes my right to judge other artists for wacky concept videos and bad hairstyles away x"D

4. pusheenie

THE VIDEO IS WACK but I love it lol, it's hilarious to see gd acting all goofy

5. illumination

illumination Artist

Pls pls pls don't hate me VIPs, but I can't deal with What is Right -- it's just sooooo cheesy, good lord!
    I also really dislike Coup D'Etat musically. Like, I appreciate the art of the song and the MV is batshit crazy in the best way, but I cannot listen to that song all the way through unless I force myself to.

magito, Key_the_VIP, GramStan and 2 others like this.
  6. BlissVIP

BlissVIP Star

You’re my is my least Tae favorite song, so alright, I accept it, the lyrics are childish (and funny lol) ok but but but Crazy dog? A good man? What? :eek: They’re masterpieces :sketchyk: how dare you say that Tabi’s oeuvre d’art is annoying? You are a fake VIP :fingerk::merongk:

P.s. bubble butt remix is so cringey lol such a trash song lol I only like GD & TOP’s part :teeheek:

7. Heerayni

Heerayni Star

Queen VIP
    @illumination after this post, I am consciously uncoupling with you...
    :cryingk::cryingk::cryingk:

8. Heerayni

Heerayni Star

Queen VIP
    GIRLFRIEND's chorus is an outrageous blemish on MADE's God-like visuals.

9. illumination

illumination Artist

Noooo I'm sorry!!!!! Pls don't leave me!

10. illumination

illumination Artist

HOW DARE YOU! I love Girlfriend!

11. Heerayni

Heerayni Star

Queen VIP
    My girlfriend, my girlfriend, she ain't no side chick mistress girlfriend!
    :quietr::quietr::quietr::quietr:

12. pusheenie

omg I feel attacked, GIRLFRIEND is in my top 3 for MADE!

13. Heerayni

Heerayni Star

Queen VIP
    My girlfriend, my girlfriend, she ain't no side chick mistress girlfriend!
    :quietr::quietr::quietr::quietr:

14. lizvip

lizvip Star

Agree woth this

bbturtledove likes this.
  15. mirella

mirella Artist

rapline enthusiast
    Noo! I almost agreed with you but then you had to diss Miss Ora Yeah like that... we can't be friends :(

bbturtledove likes this.
  16. JeanaKJY

JeanaKJY Artist

Resident VIP
    lmao to be really honest same. When I first watched it I was like wtf but now, I'm like well that's GD for you. New day. New wacky af video x"D It's all part of his charm

I mean remember:

17. JeanaKJY

JeanaKJY Artist

Resident VIP
    OMGGGGGGGG HOW DID I FORGET WHAT IS RIGHT X"D That song is a bad egg right there x"DD
    BUUUUT this live performance of it always soothes me and makes me secretly like it ;) I mean look at GD, how can you hate a song when it is performed so cutely like this x"D His noodle arms are my life uno ;_;

But really you had to get back at me by shading Coup D'Etat like that x"DDD COME ONNN, IT'S FLYYY OK OMG

18. JeanaKJY

JeanaKJY Artist

Resident VIP
    OMG SISTAH YOU HERE WITH THEM KITTY CLAWS OUT. SOMEBODY HALP ME X"DDDD

But come on, I told you I had my reasons. Don't kick my ass like this. I promise I am not a phake VIP omgggg :cryingr::cryingr::cryingr:

Also you did not just shade my bubble butt. Honey, ok this is WW3: The clash of the VIPS!!???111!!!

magito, bbturtledove and illumination like this.
  19. pusheenie

This was more tolerable cos he's so damn fine with blonde hair and cute in the MV.
    Him being pinocchio, dressing up as a hot girl and riding that toy car, sign me up xD

20. JeanaKJY

JeanaKJY Artist

Resident VIP
    LMAO I was just discussing this with @Key_the_VIP a while ago. She can't bother with this one too x"D
    This is one of my favorite songs though except for that damn chorus ;_; Why oh why :waterr:

But I love the rest too much so I force myself to ignore that bit hehe:excitedr: