Big hit stan ................

Discussion in 'K-POP' started by SooYoung, May 28, 2019.

Tags:
  1. SooYoung

SooYoung GG Trash

☼ Be a slave for Sooyoung, Kun and Hayoung ☼
    ☼ In the dungeon throwing a party with SMNGG ☼
    it's sure
    and for the moment bts is their only source of income but BH should had least give them 2-3 weeks of break
    plus if you want my opinion it would be aso a good options for TXT since 90% of txt fandom are also army
    and BTS are always promoting that means that this army are focusing all their time on BTS

if BH give a break of one month to bts , they would be able to give a comeback to TXT without them being overshadow by BTS activities like usually
    and it will help to let grow TXT
    because first it will build the expectations of Army for a bts return but also many army don't listen to kpop and only listen to bts, this people would have to find something new to wait and what's better than the other group of BH txt

Moonnct likes this.
  2. Sorrybae39

Sorrybae39 Celebrity

For a non stan, you sure have strong vested interests. lmao

3. Anon813

Anon813 Celebrity

Engineer
    Dont force your opinions here. Bighit was very clear about separating bts and txt fanbase. Also they have 1 week of time between concerts this time. I m pretty sure you know how they happily enjoyed their whole us tour visiting places they want as you follow them too. They even have a pvt jet as you know to reduce their travel time and issues. Maybe put this much effort on your faves company which has lawsuits on it about over working.

Mirajess likes this.
  4. annoyed

annoyed Idol

SM stans trynna convince people that other companies are the worst as if the company hasn't had like several lawsuit against them for slave contracts and low pay.

Jungkook has always said he puts the fans that are there to see him and BTS first before he focuses on himself. Maybe if you watched burn The Stage

PinkBish likes this.
  5. Hallybell

Hallybell Idol

I am not a Bighit stan but I can’t really complain about the way they are handling BTS.

The members overpushed themselves often even if it’s true that nowadays BigHit tends to milk BTS more than before.

Moonnct likes this.