Best tools for business/startup

Discussion in 'Video Games & Tech' started by alanz, Dec 2, 2019.

Tags:
  1. alanz

alanz Newbie

Currency:
    Any business owners here? What tools are you using the most?

2. joombo

joombo Newbie

Currency:
    Here are the best tools that I use for remote management, productivity and optimizing my time.

NoMachine

This is the remote desktop, it gives you an opportunity to access to all the necessary files and apps. It can be used on different devices and co-workers can take part in your workflow. By means of this tool, you can record tutorials and webinars with ease.

Youcanbook.me

Online scheduling tool, your assistants, and clients can book an appointment in advance, see your schedule and check for an available time and date.

IDoneThis

Set tasks for your team, check the implementation of the projects and delegate tasks even if you are not present in the office, also handy if your company works remotely. Using this app you can track the workflow of your employees in the real time.

Hope it will be useful.

3. alexgrin

alexgrin Trainee

Currency:
    There are many useful tools, it all depends on your needs. I use free CRM to manage all my contacts, it works well and helps to save my time a lot. You can download it for free here https://www.espocrm.com/download/ . It's best CRM I've worked with.

#3 alexgrin, Dec 2, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2019 at 11:20 AM
    adriang001 likes this.
  4. adriang001

adriang001 Newbie

Currency:
    Mostly business startups needs tools which are reliable from cost cutting point of view with more productivity. I can recommend some of the cloud based tools such as QuickBooks Hosting for accounting, Office 365 for team collaboration, Usage of cloud based windows virtual dekstop over traditional desktop can also be a feasible solution