before i go kill meself

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by extraneous, Sep 23, 2018.

Tags:
  1. extraneous

extraneous Super Rookie

goin thru purge thread make me wanna die

2. Lovely_Cornchips

Being really far up Chanyeol's Ass
    Don't participate next time if it's going to upset you like that-save your sanity next time.

suiram, lexuswoo, Vikki and 2 others like this.
  3. RoAnon9935

RoAnon9935 Married to @Vipmultifandom10

[​IMG]

And this is why I didn't participate; sensitive peeps thinking they can handle it.

Vikki and HyunALegalWifeu like this.
  4. extraneous

extraneous Super Rookie

it just sad thinkin -- we losin our morals huh

we laughin buh if dey see shit we say bout dem -- wut diff we from knetz ?

im wrong for wish ppl aint so fucked up ?

no one shud talk shit bout knetz -- we no better

la_mort_pour_vous likes this.
  5. Lovely_Cornchips

Being really far up Chanyeol's Ass
    Well no duh. People are dumb if they think I-netz are better than K-netz that is like one of the biggest piles of shit I've ever seen or heard.

We easily get triggered and nasty over cultural differences. And honestly no idol is going to ever see what was written. They literally can't see it like at all because its gone and most users couldn't even see what was written so there is a fault in your logic. There is nothing wrong with wanting everyone to be pure and holy and nice but it's an unrealistic standard.

Everyone has negative opinions or thoughts you can't change that or fix it. The best thing to do is release it in some way shape or form and honestly the Purge was a fantastic way to do it. Because it's hidden, its not spreadable, and it isn't something that is constantly running and those who don't want to see it don't have to see it. But it also is a release that doesn't harm anyone.

I myself try to be positive and you know what that gets me? A whole bunch of health issues, anger, and it all comes from holding shit in from holding in NEGATIVE shit that I know I can't say without being stigmatized.

It was incredibly therapeutic for me to get all that shit off my chest during the purge so go ahead and pretend to be holier than though but legit nobody in the world is a perfect little angel with perfect little thoughts. Yeah maybe some people can hold it in better than others but it also isn't the healthiest thing to always hold in negative shit.

My advice is don't sign up next time especially if you already seem to have an issue with any sort of negativity-that falls on you for signing up if you knew it was all about negativity.

Also a lot of hard work went into setting up that event and creating it in the first place. I mean literally so many people worked on making that event a success and a lot of people made hilarious threads on top of the negative ones. It was seriously fun as all hell. But if it isn't your thing don't sign up for it and don't stand on a moral high ground and pretend like you are above it with threads like this.

suiram, jasque, _Venus and 3 others like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted