Discussion in 'Achievements' started by myaza, Nov 29, 2020.
This is amazing and incredible. Nobody does it like BTS.
The sales would have SKYROCKETED.
BTS is among elite company now.
Im starting to think the point of their whole release strategy was to shut up all the whining about multiple versions and remixes. Its a flex.
Am I dumb for still hoping for the standard to drop?
I agree. With BE, they left them no room for doubt or argument. Like in your face, haters
Standard version is an urban legend. There will be stories in the future about some armys supposedly spotting this mythical being.
IM SO LATE TO THTHE PARTY BUT CONGRATS ON
MG IN GONNA CRY IM SO PROUD OF THEM THIS IS EVENMORE AMAZING THAT THIS ALBUM BARY GOT ANY PLAYLISTING AND RADIO SUPPORT H
AND ONE COSTS LIKE 50$?? ONE VER?? DAMN
No collaborations as well. Can't wait for the 6th and 7th in 2021. Manifesting.
Our fun in the main section is over
as is tradition ehhehe
I have some questions.
1. How many albums have multiple #1 on HOT 100? Will BTS be the first ones to have 2 #1s from the same album this year?
2. How many artists have hold #1 on HOT 100 & BB 200 at the same time? (I wanted to add Artist 100 as well but it is newer chart so no).
3. How many albums & it's songs were at #1 on both these charts?
1. None from this year. BTS could be the only one if LGO gets #1.
2. Taylor Swift and Ariana Grande from this year.
3. No clue.
Actually artist 100 has been around for a while, the new charts are global 200 and global 200 excl usa (both for songs).
This is the best I could find
Ya' heard that? SINCE THE BEATLES
No heavy promo
SUPER EXPENSIVE BE did that!!!
Congrats Bangtan & US ARMYs!