B.A.P LOE London 2016 - Light Stick help!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by BethJ_HopeS, Apr 2, 2016.

1. BethJ_HopeS

BethJ_HopeS Newbie

Currency:
    Hello! This is my first forum so I hope I'm not doing anything wrong (sorry!). I appreciate the help.

Basically, I've recently bought a ticket to B.A.P's London Concert. I would like a Light Stick to support my bias group however on online stores (I don't know if including the name is against forum restrictions) the latest time it's estimated to deliver is on the very day I'm going - 13th May - and I'm worried it might come too late.

Other sites seem to be sold out, and the concert organisers (Onion Production) have them sold at £30 on first come, first serve basis. This is too expensive for me.

I'm in debt to my friend who paid for her own and my £99 ticket (which I said I'll pay back soon) and I'm already borrowing money for transport (and possibly to get a spare phone battery/mobile charger) so I don't want to ask my mum to borrow any more money. I could wait until I get paid but I think they might be sold out by then.

Therefore, does anyone have any advice for me? Is there somewhere I can get one cheaper that will arrive in time? Or should I just risk getting it late on an online store? Should I try to find/contact a London Baby (fandom name) that could let me borrow one? Or do you think in the end whether I have a light stick or not won't matter that much (at least I am going)?

This is quite upsetting for me, as this is my first kpop concert experience; I want to make the best choices, I want to be part of the green ocean cheering for dearest B.A.P but I'm not all that prepared.

Thank you for reading fellow kpoppers ^^

2. luckyStarLight

luckyStarLight Super Rookie

Currency:
    I think you might get more replies if you posted this in kpop section you can ask mods to move your thread to kpop section.
    There is also B.A.P Official Thread & B.A.P LOE 2016 Thread you can ask there too.
    I tried to search online but couldn't find cheaper light stick and all b.a.p light stick on amazon uk are out of stock
    this is not the official light stick but it cheap here I didn't check if they deliver to the uk. I think there is kpop store in London I remember I found about it I think last year but I didn't go to it you can check if they have B.A.P light stick. I think the safest option to get light stick before the concert is by buying it from concert organisers.
    You can ask on if anyone who will attend the concert if they have extra light stick if you can't buy light stick then it ok you can wear B.A.P t-shirt if you don't have one or can't buy/make one then it doesn't matter as long as you attend the concert and have fun. Don't be upset because of light stick just go there and have fun :)

BethJ_HopeS likes this.
  3. Kirman

Kirman Trainee

Currency:
    I think that even if you buy it from somewhere it might not turn up at the right time so I wouldn't order one but that's just me. I went to my first kpop concert last year and I didn't buy light stick because I already bought the ticket and I thought it was expensive so I didn't buy lightstick but I created a t-shirt and wore that instead! At least your still going so don't worry about it! Hope you enjoy yourself :)

BethJ_HopeS likes this.
  4. BethJ_HopeS

BethJ_HopeS Newbie

Currency:
    Thank you very much for replying and cheering me up! I didn't know about the official B.A.P threads so I'll check them out too. I'm grateful for all the research you did for me. I think I won't worry about the light stick for now then and just be happy to go. I agree that the organisers seem like the safest option. If the organisers are still selling light sticks later when I have the money then I'll buy one, otherwise I will go without. I still have some B.A.P merchandise I can wear anyway and the ticket itself was an expensive, last-minute decision so I won't feel too bad about being unprepared. I'm sure the concert itself will be amazing either way.

Since, I feel content with the answers I got, I won't ask the mods to move this threat (unless they happen to do it themselves).

Thanks again, luckyStarLight, I hope you have a good day :)

#4 BethJ_HopeS, Apr 3, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2016
  5. BethJ_HopeS

BethJ_HopeS Newbie

Currency:
    Thank you Kirman! I agree that the ticket was expensive and I don't particularly want to spend anymore money, before I just felt like I had to get the light stick to show support for my bias group or without the light stick, I'll be missing out on something.

I'm sure they'll be plenty of Babys supporting B.A.P with their light sticks - even if I can't get one before the concert.

I'll just make sure to wear my merchandise and have a good time. :) Thanks again! I hope you have a good day ^^

Kirman likes this.
  6. ah_lee

ah_lee Trendsetter

Currency:
    Unless you can buy it from the venue or get it shipped on EMS I wouldn't risk wasting your money honestly.. I'm reusing my original matoki so I'm lucky but yeah maybe just get a green glowstick or something instead.
    Sometimes if you check around for a facebook group you can find a buy/trade/sell and see if there's someone selling locally or that will have a spare to sell on the day :)

BethJ_HopeS likes this.
  7. BethJ_HopeS

BethJ_HopeS Newbie

Currency:
    Thank you for the advice, ah_lee :) I've found a London Kpop light stick seller on Facebook. They don't sell the official ones but they have the matoki and 'Live on Earth 2016 World Tour London Awake' on them - so they would be good as memorabilia after the concert, and they're much cheaper. However, they won't sell the B.A.P ones unless more people are interested so I've contacted them and they'll let me know if they do sell them closer to the time. Thank you, though, for giving me another possible option!

I still think i'll be going without a light stick for now. I'm sure it will still be a lot of fun :D Thank you for replying and I hope you have a good day ^^

ah_lee likes this.
  8. ah_lee

ah_lee Trendsetter

Currency:
    You're welcome :D
    It will definitely be a good show either way, I know a lot of fans at concerts don't bring sticks or they take their own fanmade/glow sticks and things like that instead if they want something to swing around. If you're still worried about it closer to when the time comes just get a bit creative x)
    Have fun and enjoy^^

BethJ_HopeS likes this.
  9. BethJ_HopeS

BethJ_HopeS Newbie

Currency:
    Ohhh, that actually sounds quite fun! If my friend and I still don't have one closer to the concert, we might look into how to make our own light sticks. That will definitely be memorable! Haha. One thing I do have is B.A.P's whistle (a birthday present a few years ago XD) I don't know if fans actually use it in their concerts anymore though.

Either way, seeing B.A.P live and meeting other Babys will be awesome! :D

ah_lee likes this.
  10. ah_lee

ah_lee Trendsetter

Currency:
    Oo I have the whistle too, I'm taking it with me in any case xD

BethJ_HopeS likes this.
  11. BethJ_HopeS

BethJ_HopeS Newbie

Currency:
    I wonder if they'll do any of their old songs (like Warrior, Power, No Mercy). As they're the only ones that I know when the whistle is included in the fan chant. Even if they did, I'll worry that the whistle would deafen the people next to me XD

ah_lee likes this.
  12. ah_lee

ah_lee Trendsetter

Currency:
    I'm almost certain they will do them x)
    At least Warrior

BethJ_HopeS likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted