Discussion in 'Ask A Staff Threads' started by johnny, Mar 5, 2016.
What if we don't see anyone as fair? Whom should we report to then...
Then you go to @johnny
Feel free to shoot him a PM and tell him your complains
Remember to have your arguments and what you will complain about exactly, plus point out the proof ^^
Can I ask who is @johnny??? Like is he a mod or someone higher?
Also, since its the first time I am using this staff thread I am not sure what exactly I am not allowed to ask you so I'm gonna ask anyway...
1. Certain trolls in every BLACKPINK thread: can you ask them stay away from all BP thread if all the BLINKS report or make a mass complaint????
2. Also, Why was the "biggest sajaegi in kpop" closed????????? Do you guys expect everyone to know everything about KPOP? Will threads be locked if we just report it even if it's problematic or not?
Why are you guys closing our threads before page 2 but allowing this in spite of multiple people asking you guys to close? Hasn't it derailed enough?
Johnny is the forum owner ^^
1. We can ban then from the BP artists threads, and if they derail threads and continue even after being warned by mods, we can thread ban them - but that would require it to happen by the moderator in the given time
2. It was closed, because it was seen as a response thread; to the thread you had just participated it - when it got locked, you made this one ~
3. "Your thread", who are you; which group of people?
It really depends on what you write in your OP, what your intentions are and what you actually plan to discuss. How is your behaviour in the thread, and what happened
That thread you linked, it wasn't derailed by the OP, it was derailed by users complaining. One thing is to be annoyed, but use the right thread. Use the staff thread if you got complains, and don't derail other threads. It was explained at least 10 times in there, and you got asked to use this thread, but I didn't see any complain about the thread in this staff thread after we made it clear, to take it out of that given thread ^^
- You can basically ask about anything in here, and we will redirect you to the right place if it is wrong~
2. How is that a response thread??????? The first thread was about someone liking Shaun's song... My thread was about the previous Sajaegi in the history of KPOP... You read my OP and tell me where exactly is my fault????
Lastly, where do we report particular users behavior... Do we do it here openly or should we PM or something ^^
2. I'll read through your thread later ^^
Uhm, you PM a mod
A good advice; Never NEVER do it openly, since it will be seen as a call out on the given user
I will inform my fellow blinks in artist thread to use this thread to complain since many are not aware, have a good day ^^
mods really left open a 15 page crap fest of a thread?
if i did the exact same thread against twice it would be closed so quickly .
do I have any WP? how many WP will I get if I call someone fuggo?
Can I get the OP for the Official Shannon Thread?
The original OP hasn't logged in for over 2 years.
Also, if it's possible, could you delete Drew_B's post?
Your WP expired. So,none
how long does it take for giveaway threads to be approved?
Not long, depends on when a moderator has time to go through it ^^
Does this thread brake the rules of shading?
His argument is that Jungkook is a loser for having more centerline and lines but not being as popular as the other members
As I can see, it is closed - so it probably was against the rules ^^
When any of you are done doing staff stuff would you like to come to my birthday party, b/c it's so flop that I'm getting lonely.
Kind of a stupid question but
Are mods allowed to get married? I feel like people would say you're biased towards certain users.
I got no invite, smh
Well, we are - no rule say we can’t ^^
We are in most cases more than one mod deciding - and if it involves people we can be biased against, them othet mods usually take over ~