As the creator of the bashing thread

Discussion in 'K-POP' started by Aoki91, Oct 18, 2019.

1. anat4ever

anat4ever Celebrity

Currency:
    shortest AKP user
    There seems to be a misconception that the BT is public. AKP is public, the BT is not (you need an account to see it).
    I don't have anything else to add that's already been said.

Burrito and ihavemyownkey like this.
  2. Valenttinna

Valenttinna Trendsetter

Currency:
    i still dont understand why are some people so desperate to write their hateful comments in a thread like, why are some of you defending that thread so much

can you just live your life without leaving toxic comments nobody cares about in a kpop forum?

Mirajess likes this.
  3. prodigy210

prodigy210 Idol

Currency:
    same can be said about people attacking cant you just ignore the thread if you don't like it?

neraa likes this.
  4. Valenttinna

Valenttinna Trendsetter

Currency:
    that is just a lame excuse. there's some subjects people just can't use the excuse of "free speech"
    if someone is making a comment about why nazis are cool and you don't like it, are you just gonna ignore it and keep living your life?

maybe the example is exagerated but that thread CAN hurt people, maybe only fans but still, whats the point?

5. neraa

neraa Trainee

Currency:
    He still have the right to have a opinion
    If this thread hurt you ignore it

6. prodigy210

prodigy210 Idol

Currency:
    imagine getting rid of things just because you don't like them. if someone makes a comment about Nazis being cool so what? there are plenty of alt right forums, rallys, and demonstrations and they are allowed to happen. If it bothers me so much the most I could do is make an anti Nazi post which you can do. If you see a comment in the bt that upsets you or you don't agree with go to the main forum and create a appreciation thread.

neraa likes this.
  7. Valenttinna

Valenttinna Trendsetter

Currency:
    I went there a couple times, that was enough for me to realize i am not that kind of toxic person that enjoys threads like that

So you are pretty much justifying online bullying and hate comments..
    So its okay to leave my hate comments in a thread just to "feel better", if someone gets hurt because of it then it's my problem. That's pretty nice
    Probable knetz that left tones of hate comments to Sulli thought exactly the same as you. "if she can't live with the hate comments, then why does she read them?"
    We are pretty much saying it's okay to write mean comments, what is not okay is to read them if they bother you lol

Mirajess likes this.
  8. prodigy210

prodigy210 Idol

Currency:
    if you go out seeking hate and cant handle it yes its your problem. Spamming hate comments under an idols personal social media account is not the same as saying something that might upset their fans or fandom about them in some unknown kpop forum where you need to create an account just to have access to the bt.

neraa and ihavemyownkey like this.
  9. Valenttinna

Valenttinna Trendsetter

Currency:
    I just can't. I can't with people making up excuses for toxic comments. I have read enough of the bashing thread so make my own opinion about it. I have read comments that go beyond " i don't like her aegyo" "i hate the way he acts" and there's no excuse, for me, for that

i haven't go there for a very long time and that's not gonna change, but me thinking that thread is for people with serious attention problems and toxic thoughts is not gonna change either.

10. prodigy210

prodigy210 Idol

Currency:
    its called the bashing thread what do you think the comments are gonna be like? once again no one is forcing you to read them like I have said throughout the conversation if you don't like seeing the comments don't click on the thread and read them. also yall are hyping the comments in the bt most of them are bashing fandoms, a song, or a company. If they are any comments that are seriously bad they are reported and the comment is deleted just like on the main forum.

neraa likes this.
  11. suprememadisyn

Currency:
    Seducing My Teacher
    but like the first page, SNSD Taeyeon was called Ugly and some more. I see why you did it so im not trying to come at you or nothing im just stating even seeing things like that I dont consider that fun personally.

12. Lulu_Key

Lulu_Key Veteran

Currency:
    Astronaut
    anat4ever likes this.
  13. suprememadisyn

Currency:
    Seducing My Teacher
    I dont even know how you could say this when last year every page was ab BTS and A.R.M.Ys and ALOT of them werent cute or as you say tame but then youd see those 3 or 4 that are tame.